Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Many might not agree with me here, I see a very smart man who knows how to use power effectively and takes risk well.

The US is lucky to have him as President.
That's your thread?

Elaborate more I'm sure we can find some common ground.

I wager that the majority of people here, the majority of red pillers are pro Trump

I can tell you the exact reasons why he was elected.

What is your motivation behind this thread?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the mother****er too. Nice post.

:cool:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
idiot monkies starting a thread that they know nothing about

foolish children.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

(Just trolling @Reykhel , lol)

He plays the madman role well. Its impossible to negotiate with a madman so you concede way more than you'd like to in order to avoid him killing the both of you. I'm shocked by the concessions he's gotten on taxes, NAFTA, and N Korea.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Great post.

He plays the madman role well. Its impossible to negotiate with a madman so you concede way more than you'd like to in order to avoid him killing the both of you. I'm shocked by the concessions he's gotten on taxes, NAFTA, and N Korea.
don't get me wrong, I'm all for Trump. My only critique of this thread is that it has no substance.......give us something to go on.

For me it's clear why Trump was voted for President.....I won't say now...give your opinion. and that being said. he's doing a lot right
but he's doing a lot em a little off too......I'd like to hear the op's perspective

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Great post.

To a politician he might come across as a madman, to me he's knows how to use power effectively, I see personalities more often then not; similar to Trumps - when I deal with some motherfvcker owner of a mid sized company. Effective fvckers that I can't help but admire and later have drinks/fvck around after business is concluded.

People always look into details, but those details is not important, it's the goal that's important and that's what most people miss. Trump know his goals/wants/needs and all those details aka madman ravings etc etc is just merely details that actually means nothing.

I know this because I and other fvckers use the same tactics, it's just a means to get what I actually want, whilst knowing people are naturally inclined to see those details and focus on it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
To a politician he might come across as a madman, to me he's knows how to use power effectively, I see personalities more often then not; similar to Trumps - when I deal with some motherfvcker owner of a mid sized company. Effective fvckers that I can't help but admire and later have drinks/fvck around after business is concluded.

People always look into details, but those details is not important, it's the goal that's important and that's what most people miss. Trump know his goals/wants/needs and all those details aka madman ravings etc etc is just merely details that actually means nothing.

I know this because I and other fvckers use the same tactics, it's just a means to get what I actually want, whilst knowing people are naturally inclined to see those details and focus on it.
Wow.

That's it?

So you've got nothing to say and you're saying too loud.

Blown away by this thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wow.

That's it?

So you've got nothing to say and you're saying too loud.

Blown away by this thread.
I'm retarded, with really low IQ and have mommy/daddy issues plus other deeper issues if you dig further.

U hv my permission 2 quote my words in other threads on the forum, I don't mind :D

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody since The Gipper has known how to effectively use the media as well as Trump, and he has learned well the Reaganesque techniques, including red herrings and distraction, updating them to current social media via Twitter etc.

He's brilliant. He knows to play the bully & the blunt instrument, which keeps the press and his opposition constantly underestimating him.

His opposition is so stupid as to be arrogant, thinking he couldn't possibly be as smart or (*Horror*) smarter (perish the thought!) than they are.

And so while they are looking down their arrogant little noses he is running circles around them, outfoxing them and is content to be considered a foolish ego maniac.

He is the commensurate wolf in sheep's clothing.

It is always best to be considered stupid or clumsy. It means you are underestimated. And being underestimated is not only great fun, it's a tremendous advantage.

His opponents will never accept the premise that he is smarter than they are & understands much better than they do exactly what he is doing. It must amuse him. I know it would amuse the fvck out of me were I in his shoes.

Tough for dumbasses to become billionaires. I've been in his camp since Feb 2016.

He uses the media better than anyone save Ronald Reagan. Brilliant.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It is always best to be considered stupid or clumsy. It means you are underestimated. And being underestimated is not only great fun, it's a tremendous advantage.
Naughty girl.

U r not supposed 2 know this shiet....hush now.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many might not agree with me here, I see a very smart man who knows how to use power effectively and takes risk well.

The US is lucky to have him as President.
Actually this has been on my mind. I have found Trump's latest actions on the international strange quite disturbing. He has disregarded the advice of all of America's closest allies, and ripped up the nuclear deal that had been struck with Iran. Already today, Israel has shown more aggression toward Iran in bombing Iranian targets in Syria.

I am neither for or against one side or the other. But it seems to me that America, as the world's 'policeman' of sorts, has to maintain an equitable balance between the competing powers of that region. There is a very real danger now of an 'unholy alliance' developing between the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia against Iran. This no doubt would bring Russia closer to Iran with the possibility of a major conflict developing out of the smaller 'proxy' wars presently being waged in Syria and Yemen.

Reneging on a nuclear deal on the eve of looking to establish one with North Korea.:confused:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a very real danger now of an 'unholy alliance' developing between the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia against Iran.
That unholy alliance already exits and has existed for some time.

USA, KSA, and Israel vs. Russia, China and the middle east Shi'ite's.

Petrodollars, control of resources, World Island, etc.

This die was cast long ago.

Trump's just playing along like a good soldier. This would have unfolded more or less the same way under Hillary.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

International politics is a different beast to business... a statesman does not pursue what he 'wants' but must juggle and balance political realities.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That unholy alliance already exits and has existed for some time.

USA, KSA, and Israel vs. Russia, China and the middle east Shi'ite's.

Petrodollars, control of resources, World Island, etc.

This die was cast long ago.

Trump's just playing along like a good soldier. This would have unfolded more or less the same way under Hillary.
There is obviously a conflict of interests. International politics should be a balancing act... unless you want war. The new guys in charge look to be warmongers.... but a major war is unthinkable today as it would go nuclear. These guys seem to have a mental block in that regard, which leaves the reality of the situation unthought.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody since The Gipper has known how to effectively use the media as well as Trump, and he has learned well the Reaganesque techniques, including red herrings and distraction, updating them to current social media via Twitter etc.

He's brilliant. He knows to play the bully & the blunt instrument, which keeps the press and his opposition constantly underestimating him.

His opposition is so stupid as to be arrogant, thinking he couldn't possibly be as smart or (*Horror*) smarter (perish the thought!) than they are.

And so while they are looking down their arrogant little noses he is running circles around them, outfoxing them and is content to be considered a foolish ego maniac.

He is the commensurate wolf in sheep's clothing.

His opponents will never accept the premise that he is smarter than they are & understands much better than they do exactly what he is doing. It must amuse him. I know it would amuse the fvck out of me were I in his shoes.

Tough for dumbasses to become billionaires. I've been in his camp since Feb 2016.

He uses the media better than anyone save Ronald Reagan. Brilliant.
This is propaganda... something Israel is very good at also. Of course, it was first developed in America in the early twentieth century... and refined further in Germany.

the problem with bringing mainstream media/ journalism into disrepute [fake news] is that you destroy the political culture... you now have fragmented sub-cultures, each with their own source of news, and interpretation of the facts. Who wins is the one who shouts loudest... who has the greatest numbers. democracy becomes populism and eventually becomes fascism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

Bernays' vision was of a utopian society in which individuals' dangerous libidinal energies, the psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives that Bernays viewed as inherently dangerous, could be harnessed and channeled by a corporate elite for economic benefit. Through the use of mass production, big business could fulfill the cravings of what Bernays saw as the inherently irrational and desire-driven masses, simultaneously securing the niche of a mass-production economy (even in peacetime), as well as sating what he considered to be dangerous animal urges that threatened to tear society apart if left unquelled.

Bernays touted the idea that the "masses" are driven by factors outside their conscious understanding, and therefore that their minds can and should be manipulated by the capable few. "Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos."[66][67][59]

Last edited: