Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump trump trump mother f'r... here is how it it is in Russia

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
nada man... Last news in TV official white house dude called bull sh1t official news...

Personally from what I seen thus far, I think Trump is a great man, who wants to make United States what it once was.. and U.S.A. is crap right now BTW, our secretary of war said about its raid of Syrian air base, ---> ' you could have droped those missiles from a fvcking balloon to achive that accurace' <---- if you want I can give a source sited.

Guys being a fvcking immigrant wanna be (as it is) I want Donald Trump.

In my mind only a fag taking d1ck in his ass would want Donal Trump resigned.

Tell me whre I'm fvcking wrong please?

Tell me how you can fvcking hack an election?

logicallefty

Reaction score
This goes to show just how fvcked up American media is.. If there isn't the same hype on the news in Russia.

I've been scratching my head over how one would "hack" an election in the United States when the electronic voting machines are not hooked to the Internet what so ever. My place to vote is in a township hall out in the middle of nowhere. They have no Internet in this building of any kind. There is no cell phone service in the building. Last time was there some people were frustrated because they had to go out in the parking lot about 100 feet to even get a cell phone signal to make a call, IN THE POURING RAIN. How one would hack those machines there I really dont know, and I have a background in cybercrimes..About the only way would be physically being right there. Have to be some pretty darn good Russian spies who were 60-80 year old women with perfect American accents. Because that's who the election Judges were. Thats my polling place anyway. Others could be different I suppose. But I have yet to hear of or know of any part of the election system being hooked to the Internet. Not all electronic systems have to be.