Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

true story about being a challenge

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
yea but im always worried that if i make myself a challenge or refuse to show a lot of interest, the girl will just move on to another guy and i just missed my precious opportunity to bag a girl.
This is obviously the biggest concern. I also feel the same way, because to me, being a challenge seems like it can just get tiring after a while. However, I guess being a challenge is not necessarily not showing a lot of interest, but instead making sure that you are not stopping everything in your life just to be with this girl. If you do that, then you are probably seen as needy and girls hate that.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
We ain't gonna stop for none'a y'alls eitha...

Great story and example!!

It goes for both genders (yup boys, believe it or not we ALL have goals and dreams...learned somethin' new, huh? LOL)

This is what I'm living by...and I'm a girl...(Whoa...HEY NOW!)

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This story gave me chills. I almost gave up everything. In essence, coming to and spending so much time on sosuave has hurt my sleeping patterns and studying a bit. However, I've used the information found here to make up for that and now am working to come back on track. Don't ever give up your passions for a girl. She can be a HB 10000/10, but in the end, she's just another person.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have what I call a circus mentality....

The circus comes into town and everyone goes "wow, whats that?"

They see the circus, have fun and experience a good time.

Then the circus leaves town and they go looking for the next thrill.

Once a girl sees your whole show shes off...end of.

Wynston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bein a challenge works a treat it gives you a sense of great power and self control too, I'm new to all this and I cant belive how little I knew I really thought I was good with women but its the challenge that keeps them touchy feely with you.. Yeah its like they fall in love with the man you are not the man you become! I'll drink to challenge