Tricks to make someone make something.

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know some tricks, or how to make someone do something.I'd like to say to someone.I can bet I can make you ... and without he even realize he will do that thing.

Or ... can someone recommend me something on this subject ?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make people do things for me everyday, I'm quite eviL...

The key in my experience is you have to display power over them. Once you hold power over them and BOTH of you know it, all you have to do is ask and it shall be done. I've got about 6 or 7 guys in my life that all I gotta do is ask for anything and they'll get it done because well I have power over them...

I had one guy pay for me to get into a club and then all my drinks, his brother beat me up afterward, but that's not the point, I got wat i wanted....

If people respect you and hold your opinion of them in high regard, they'll basically do whatever you want them to do. Its their way of showing you their submission to you, they'll try to please you all the time. Look at the Alpha males in certain groups, all they gotta do is even hint at a want or desire and someone takes care of it... not even a question, because he holds the power...

He gets the women, he has the connections, he has the personality, he has the POWER. Everyone wants to suckle at the nipples of power and once you get some, people will come to suck those nips haha. Then just bark out orders like Hitler and watch as your soldiers worship you...

-Cod3r