Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

transition to kino

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hola djs,

Just built rapport with her for about 30 minutes. But nothing happened. Nada. I couldn't take it to the next step. I made her laugh. I made her the cube game. She liked it. Even told me where I did learn that stuff. It's great.

give me advice on kino. I have a palm reading book. I just don't know how to initiate without her knowing I just wanted to "touch" her...

Last edited:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro i personally dont like that whole palm reading crap...why do you have to waste your time reading something just so you 2 can touch.

kino works best when its natural and flows right out.

Are you shy around her...you say you made her laugh....during her laugh stages its the best time to tease her, play with her, then pull back and repeat.

give some more info on your situation.

meteor

Reaction score
Palm reading sucks. I don't know what the box game is, but it also sucks.

I'd start with elbow nudges or something and work you way in as the game progresses. Ya know, something a normal human being would do. If she's laughing, poke her or something. It's fun.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worrying is the last thing, especially when your around the girl cuz shell instantly know your nervous.

Be relax, tickle her, squeez her (like a bear hug) if she hitts you untill she says Ahhhh i cant breath, w/e you do have fun.

good shvt bro.

peace