Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traditional marriage is a bad deal for men

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen close men

We want in the interests of men to find out whether or not the traditional wife provides enough bang for her buck, in the hopes of furthering the interests of men. If we arrive at the conclusion that female sex is not commensurate then men will, regardless of what traditional homemakers have to say about it, pressure more and more men to do away with their desire to provide for a woman financially.

If sex was adequate compensation then why do men die earlier? These good women would have us think that they're doing their part. Yet it's funny because every time I see a husband and wife out in public one seems to be aging less, with this relaxed smug look on thief faces, almost as if they know they're getting away with with a better part of the deal.

Weve all seen these walking vestiges of masculinity with the wife and kids in some walgreens pharmacy on the weekend looking dead behind the eyes... resigned to his fate, and to you generic american husband i feel nothing but pity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySMVtRmQl1Y

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is really dsiturbing to see is some large and in charge fat woman walking few metres in fron of her husband with her head high while the poor man behind is dragging himself with a low head and his hands busy from her shopping bags.

You see him walking as if he has no purpose or choice than following her no different than a horse with that device to limit his view.

Even worse when theres a bully kid releasing all his energy by complicating the poor man's life, like running away in the middle of the road and not obeying when asked to stop.

Im not mad at that man nor I feel pleasure to see him suffering, he probably is simply a good man who got screwed from brain washing and a screwed legal system.

However I take him as an example of what could happen if I dare only for brief moments to question the red pill or considering to live "normally".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
If sex was adequate compensation then why do men die earlier?
Studies show that married men are healthier, and live longer. I enjoyed being married. Sex is not the prime advantage of being married. In fact, I would say that if you are that focused on sex you shouldn't get married. What you get out of marriage, or rather what you SHOULD get out of marriage, is basically like getting a family member of your choosing, and a partner in life.

Notice, however, that you can't just get rid of a family member. You can't just tell a mother or father or sister or brother that they're not related to you anymore. This is the type of bond that marriage was originally intended to create.

However, in today's culture, people (and most especially women) do not take the marriage vows seriously. Therefore, instead of "until death do us part", they stay married "until which time it becomes inconvenient for me", or "only as long as I feel it is in my best interests". Add that is why marriage is currently a bad deal for men. Especially when you add in the feminine bias in the legal system that actually rewards and encourages a woman to divorce, at the man's expense.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Studies show that married men are healthier, and live longer.
Im afraid they exchanged the cause and the effects, its not that married men are healthier and live longer,its more likely to be that unhealthy men do not have what it takes to get a woman and marry her therefore remain unmarried.

Its the same as saying that engaging in violent sports makes you violent, while in fact its people already violent who chose and can keep up with certain sports.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im afraid they exchanged the cause and the effects, its not that married men are healthier and live longer,its more likely to be that unhealthy men do not have what it takes to get a woman and marry her therefore remain unmarried.
That makes some sense, that may well be, I don't know.

I could understand marriage making you healthier though. I could see where a good wife would have a stress relieving effect similar to having a cat or a dog. Of course that begs the question how many husbands are fortunate enough to actually have a good wife? Especially in this day and age.

Then there's the effect of having children (as many married couples do). I know some guys who try to take care of themselves and stay healthy partly because they want to stay around to take care of their children and see them grow up. I could see that as a motivating factor. As opposed to a guy being on his own and saying oh well, I'll smoke another cigarette and drown myself in the bottle again.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That makes some sense, that may well be, I don't know.

I could understand marriage making you healthier though. I could see where a good wife would have a stress relieving effect similar to having a cat or a dog. Of course that begs the question how many husbands are fortunate enough to actually have a good wife? Especially in this day and age.

Then there's the effect of having children (as many married couples do). I know some guys who try to take care of themselves and stay healthy partly because they want to stay around to take care of their children and see them grow up. I could see that as a motivating factor. As opposed to a guy being on his own and saying oh well, I'll smoke another cigarette and drown myself in the bottle again.
I like your posts zekko because you are one of several older posters who actually talk about marriage.