Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too muscular for girls?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told by alot of girls that I am TOO muscular and things of that nature where its so much it doesnt look natural.

Now, I enjoy lifting heavy and everything all the time but I'd rather be getting my share of putang.

So, what exactly is the ideal guy body for muscle mass? Like the ideal look girls look for in guys age 18? I'm 5 foot 9 and 165 lbs and 7% body fat by the way.

Is there some different way I should handle my diet/workout routine as well?

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not that big. If you're getting that a lot it may be a reflection on the clothes you wear or the way you hold yourself. Girls are turned off by guys who are too obvious about showing off their muscles. Or maybe your'e ugly and they're looking for an excuse. :)

5'9" and 165 sounds just about right for the cut boy look that girls that age seem to like.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch ... I'm 135 - 5'10

:rolleyes:

El_Indio

Don Juan
Reaction score
deezy you and i are on the same page...

i also am 5'10'' and weigh 135 lbs, actually i think
ive gone up to 138 lbs.. im trying to gain weight, im
trying to follow diesels thread on bulking up

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by El_Indio
deezy you and i are on the same page...

i also am 5'10'' and weigh 135 lbs, actually i think
ive gone up to 138 lbs.. im trying to gain weight, im
trying to follow diesels thread on bulking up
I go from 135 to 140 - it's never regular.

I've been try'N to gain weight for about 2 years now. Still around the same weight - I am fukk'N strong for my size. Pound for pound I am one of the strongest if not the strongest in my college. I see the difference physically but I still don't gain weight.

Not that I had that much fat to burn to begin with. I was always a skinny guy.

:confused:

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry nan, you're not even close to being kinda big. I am 5'9
175 pounds and ripped up and I am the little b*tch in my crew.
I have been told by one girlfriend that she thought I was "too muscular". That was 10 pounds ago and she was into strung out CK models with long hair which is probably the same type of girls you are hanging with. I think 190 and cut is a perfect weight for our height.

Dee-Zy, I was in your shoes two years ago. I weighed even less at 130. When you are a hardgainer lifting can only take you so far and then you have to EAT. I mean EAT!!!! When you start putting more effort into getting 600 calories down between your breakfast meal and your brunch meal than you do into lifting you will start packing on meat. You don't have to do it for the rest of your life but if you can for the next 3 months eat seven, 500-800 calories quality meals/shakes/snacks a day and stick with it, you will put on almost 20 pounds and not be even close to fat. Then all you have to do is take in enough calories to mantain then in another 6-8 months go nuts on the calories again.

good luck

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 5'9 165# 7% you're not too big at all. I think the problem may be that you have too little body fat, and some people look bad with under 10%. I've heard girls talk about this before. Perhaps next time you're cutting after bulking, you should stop cutting at 10% and see how you look. Perhaps take before/after pics (7% and 10%) and show a few girls?

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Im 5'11" or so and Im 190. So you arent real big man. Course Im a ****ing stocky ass farm boy too.