Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many SJWs around me.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing like a good rant on SoSuave's Anything Else forum :). So here goes...

I'm finding it difficult not to start dropping people whom I've known for more than a decade because of their inability to agree to disagree.

Being in NJ, I feel like 95% of the people I know are aggressive cucks who try to impose their will onto others for no reason at all, or are delusional b*tches who say sh*t like "thanks to our president, I can't go out into the streets without being afraid of someone trying to grab me by the p*ssy." Note: the actual girl who said this is about a 4 on the looks scale. Common sense would tell you that she's completely irrelevant. I doubt anyone would even look her way, granted she's not stupid enough to be walking out alone at midnight.

Anyways, I really have no problem what a person thinks about politics, gender dynamics, equality, feminism, or whatever. At least, that's what I thought until now. I thought that one can try to get along with others by not purposefully bringing up topics that are obviously going to cause some sort of "triggering." I personally don't mind if a dude is a beta or a cuck because that's his life and if he's not asking me for advice, it's none of my business. What I do mind, however, is when that beta or cuck turns into some kind of SJW out of nowhere.

Recently, a "friend" that I've known for almost a decade went straight up SJW virtue/intelligence signaling mode on me for using self-humbling humor on myself and my own race.

Me: Filipinos can be be pretty embarrassing.
Him: That's racist.
Me: How so...? I'm Filipino.
Him: It doesn't matter. That's like me hating on Mainland Chinese.
Him: Instead of saying "Filipinos are embarrassing," you can say Filipino ____ are embarrassing.
Him: Makes you sound better.
Him: Like, Chinese are rude vs. Rural Chinese middle aged people tend to be rude. The second one sounds like a legit educated statement that anyone can take seriously.

Everything was really light-hearted up until that point.

Another example. A different friend I've known since high school who I partnered up with for a venture recently randomly messages me on Skype asking me if I'm red pill. This was extremely random, and the conversation we had right before this was a very promising one about the future and plans.

Him: You're a redpiller. Lol.
Me: Well, I'm not trying to get married anytime soon. So by popular definition, I guess so.
Him: Why don't you think it's a pathetic culture?
Him: Like you're a real live misogynist who has never met a smart woman lol.
Him: And yeah that sh*t looks pathetic delusional and bitter lol.

Weird. I never enforced my kind of lifestyle on this kid before, ever. I never even glorified it. I also never criticized him for his own life choices before. Hell, I've never even said the words "red pill" to him. What does the business we're doing together have anything to do with this? That's what makes me laugh. It's like these SJWs look for reasons to trigger themselves. Needless to say, another venture gone down the drain.

Running into multitudes of SJWs has become a part of life I guess. Seems like we're in that period of time where "everything gets worse before it gets better."

Anyways, thanks for reading. Cheers :up:.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Filipinos can be be pretty embarrassing.
Him: That's racist.
Me: How so...? I'm Filipino.
Him: It doesn't matter. That's like me hating on Mainland Chinese.
Him: Instead of saying "Filipinos are embarrassing," you can say Filipino ____ are embarrassing.
Him: Makes you sound better.
Him: Like, Chinese are rude vs. Rural Chinese middle aged people tend to be rude. The second one sounds like a legit educated statement that anyone can take seriously.
The far left or SJWs cannot stand logic, scrutiny or debate. What your buddy said was idiotic. What you said was not 'raycisst.' Not politically correct? Insensitive? Those are debatable. However, even following thier new redefining of Raycist to include some sort of formula with power, what you said doesn't constitute. All you had to do was say that. Stop allowing SJWs to virtue signal and shame you. All that takes is a little charisma and wit.

Him: You're a redpiller. Lol.
Me: Well, I'm not trying to get married anytime soon. So by popular definition, I guess so.
Him: Why don't you think it's a pathetic culture?
Him: Like you're a real live misogynist who has never met a smart woman lol.
Him: And yeah that sh*t looks pathetic delusional and bitter lol.
This guy was borderline disrespectful. How does being red pill equal misogynist? Does he know what a misogynist is? Does he think you believe women are subhuman? It looks pathetic and bitter to whom? Him? Because you aren't looking to marry? What does redpill mean? Does he know? Red pill is a culture? How so? These are questions you can ask to make this guy look like the doofus he is. Stop allowing SJWs to virtue signal and shame you. All it takes is a little charisma and wit.

Yesterday I had to make my own mother look silly:

Her: *Randomly* So you still support Trump?

Me: Yes, why wouldn't I.

Her: Do you watch the news?!

Me: *Laughs* What? No, of course not.

Her: Well then that's why.

Me: I get my news from independent sources. Places that aren't backed by big corporations and have an agenda. You can't trust the media they lie.

Her: Well the can't lie about the way he acts they don't make it up. Look at the things he does.

Me: Like what?

Her: *Stammering* um... uh, he's not presidential, nothing about him screams president.

Me: What does a president look like?

Her: *Flustered* You don't get it.

Me: You only don't like him because the media is saying not to like him. No one can ever give me one reason.

At this point she was flustered and the conversation ended. All it took is a little charisma and Wit.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SmooveMooves Yeah. I definitely could have responded in that way. It's just that I usually don't bother anymore because it takes more energy to try to "win" than to just close the message box window.

There's too many SJWs. For each SJW, there's too many points to address and too many questions to ask. At the end of the day, the SJW still feels like he's right and I end up feeling as if I've wasted my time arguing with a child.

At this point she was flustered and the conversation ended.
A handful of times, the conversation doesn't end. That's when it gets tiresome. There are some extremely delusional and narcissistic people I've run into who won't ever acknowledge the points I make and refute them. Instead, they'll try to overpower by making new random points and building upon them hoping that I forget the initial questions I've asked. So, for those kinds of people, it's definitely not worth it, IMO.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop allowing SJWs to virtue signal and shame you. All it takes is a little charisma and wit.

Her: *Flustered* You don't get it.
Hahahahaha, you know you've got them when they pull out "because reasons" line, or any variant thereof, including "wow just wow", "really", or when they just straight up call you racist or misogynist.

That said, you're never going to change their mind. Those people spouting the party lines already have their mind made up due to various reasons, like their own jealousy or misfit-ism or laziness or whatever it is. But they are also harmless, unless in huge numbers, similar to the packs of roving 'teens'.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like we're in that period of time where "everything gets worse before it gets better."
I tend to disagree. I see our "empire" in the collapse stage. I tend to see things as "everything gets worse until you think it can't get any worse, and then it gets worser" stage.

No matter HOW effective any "non-sjw" policies are (state, local, federal, whatever) there are plenty of people that have been more or less BRAINWASHED there whole lives on of the following lies:

You are special just because.

You deserve something so you should get it.

You have a right to X (where X costs money and needs to be produced by people).

If you don't get what you want, it's somebody else's fault.

When people realize these are lies, they don't tend to go quietly. Maybe in a couple of generations, but not anytime soon.