Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told a chick IDFWU and she went fvcking crazy...lmao

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some chick that I went out with once and had another date planned last Friday completely disrespected me and flaked and then had the nerve to say she "doesn't make excuses for her poor behavior" so I told her it's not something I tolerate and to get her sh!t together. She texts me today as if nothing happened and I replied IDFWU

And she asked what does that mean??

So I sent her a link to the video...

She told me I was a piece of sh!t for sending that and I was the rudest person she ever went out with then told me she never wants to talk to me again...

My response...LMFAOOOOOOOOO...!!

Then I got a 4 page novel text from her about why would I do that and blah blah blah...

I gotta do this more often...pure entertainment value!! I'm actually stoked about the next flake I get just so I can this...hahahahahahaahaha

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, when she said she doesn't make excuses does she mean "I ****ed up and it was all me, i wont insult your intelligence with lies." or did she mean "sometimes I'm a *****, #dealwithit"

Because the former is remarkably good while the latter is extremely bad

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wait, when she said she doesn't make excuses does she mean "I ****ed up and it was all me, i wont insult your intelligence with lies." or did she mean "sometimes I'm a *****, #dealwithit"

Because the former is remarkably good while the latter is extremely bad
No she basically insinuated she wasn't going to be able to make it because she hadn't gotten home yet and wasn't going to make it home that night...aka, I'm getting d!cked down by someone else.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I actually kinda trashed her pretty hard...I texted her after she sent the initial text "I have standards that people need to meet if they want to be in my life, and you disqualified yourself by your actions. Regardless of what I'd like to think, when someone shows you they are a low quality person, you have to believe them. At this point you are in IDFWU status."

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^LOL ouch thats a good one hahaha I like it.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disrespected you? Respect has to be earned. You haven't earned a damn thing after one date.

Unbelievable.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must treat disrespect with equal portions of disrespect in return. If you treat disrespect with respect, then you are not only letting her advantage of you but you are reinforcing the disrespectful behavior. She flaked on you and disrespects you, that is disrespectful and you have the right to reflect that disrespect back. It is not only our RIGHT but it is the right thing to do. I will explain:
Behaviorism 101. If an animal does a behavior, and gets a negative result then they learn that they should not do that behavior. Thus, you are training her into knowing that disrespectful behaviors are not tolerated and that disrespectful behaviors will result in her being disrespected. Too many guys are pvssys and allow women to disrespect and walk all over them. This reinforces b!tch behavior, because they learn that they can get away with it.
So always treat disrespect with disrespect.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must treat disrespect with equal portions of disrespect in return. If you treat disrespect with respect, then you are not only letting her advantage of you but you are reinforcing the disrespectful behavior. She flaked on you and disrespects you, that is disrespectful and you have the right to reflect that disrespect back. It is not only our RIGHT but it is the right thing to do. I will explain:
Behaviorism 101. If an animal does a behavior, and gets a negative result then they learn that they should not do that behavior. Thus, you are training her into knowing that disrespectful behaviors are not tolerated and that disrespectful behaviors will result in her being disrespected. Too many guys are pvssys and allow women to disrespect and walk all over them. This reinforces b!tch behavior, because they learn that they can get away with it.
So always treat disrespect with disrespect.
So you're "training" women, are you? Dude - that's just insane.

If a girl flakes on you she either has a legitimate excuse or she's just not that interested. Learn to tell the difference and until you can do that, do everybody a favour and move on.

Self improvement should be your goal. Figure out WTF you did wrong on the first date and knock the Elliot Roger **** off.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dude - that's just insane"
Obviously you do not know me...

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dude - that's just insane"
Obviously you do not know me...
No, I don't know you at all. I only have your words to go by. That Old Testament "eye for an eye" stuff reeks of jihadist nonsense to me.

Guys - it's JUST A GIRL. Her interest is LOW. No need to teach her a lesson. She's doing you a favour by disqualifying herself.

The lesson here is for YOU two. Your outcome independence stinks. See this for the opportunity that it is.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Disrespected you? Respect has to be earned. You haven't earned a damn thing after one date.

Unbelievable.
Lets just say I've known her for about 3 or 4 months and there were some other circumstances that prevented us from going on a "date" before recently...she knows me well enough to know that type of sh!t isn't going fly with me.

As far as outcome independence, I'm not seeing how that's an issue. I'm not begging her to go out with me, I haven't contacted her since, I simply responded to a text from her asking why I hadn't been talking to her the last few days and told her the truth like few other guys likely have ever. She didn't like it, and that's OK, I'm not a cuddly little teddy bear. I'm an aggressive person and I can give aggressive responses at times. I tried the whole "OK" thing but that isn't really me. I have no intention of ever talking or seeing to a chick that flakes on me, so what I say to them in response is inconsequential.

Last edited:

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score

Unbelievable.
Its a 2 way street, she needs to earn his respect as well. He was clear and upfront, he doesn't owe her anything, there are ways that people can act that are common courtesy, when someone disregards that then well they've lost that courtesy as well. I probably woulnd't have taken it there but treating people how they treat you is the way to live life.

I've had a similar situation with a friend of mine, not a girl mind you but I let this guy slide a couple times when he disrespected me because he was a friend and because he's weak and insecure. He took that and ran with it and continued his poor behavior, (this is on a sports team that we both play on, he's terrible and I manage). I kicked him off the team, he took it as terrible as possible and expected respect that I should treat him like a friend and leave him on the team even though he was nowhere near the standard. You can't respond to disrespect with respect if it becomes a pattern, many people will refuse to look at their actions and see the interaction in a vacuum but holding people accountable and holding yourself to a high standard of how people treat you is an important part of living a healthy life.