Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder is a service for women, not men

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have been on Tinder over a couple of years and only have gotten a handful dates. I tried every strategy and photo. What I learned was that it benefits women, not men.

1. Tinder gives men a paywall sooner.
Tinder allows men to swipe right only 100 times in 12 hours. This is not true for women. I had made a fake female profile for an experiment. I swiped right 500+ times and was never asked to buy Tinder Gold.

2. There is an algorithm working against the less attractive.those who get less matches appear deeper and deeper in the stack causing them to get even fewer matches.

3. There is a feedback loop. Guys are swiping right on every girl to get matches to boost their ego. This is resulting in women getting thousands of mstches and men getting less.

4. Ugly girls get more matches than good looking men. This has been proven in my own expirements as well as others.

5. Due to all this, the woman you matched and messaged has dozens if not hundreds of other messages from guys.

So, don't feel bad about lack if success online. Go get women in RL!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've had good luck with POF, far better than any of the others such as Tinder, Zoosk, Bumble, etc. I always open with something clean and funny, or even a question that leads to a funny answer. But if you open with "hey whats up" or "hi" or worse yet "send me a pic of your t|ts" and you are just like all of your competition. I agree tho that OLD is stacked against men overall, and that ugly women can easily do better than attractive men.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had good luck with POF, far better than any of the others such as Tinder, Zoosk, Bumble, etc. I always open with something clean and funny, or even a question that leads to a funny answer. But if you open with "hey whats up" or "hi" or worse yet "send me a pic of your t|ts" and you are just like all of your competition. I agree tho that OLD is stacked against men overall, and that ugly women can easily do better than attractive men.
I agree that those openers are better, but coming up with them all the time in the first message is a pain in the @ss. It's just not worth it for the low return on investment and when it doesn't pay off your energy to do it again decreases. After years on OLD, you start to understand why most guys (and nearly all the women who've contacted me) just send something like "hey" to start.

So imo there's a dilemma:

Option 1: Make a funny personal message for everyone you message and spend comparably loads of effort on women who are only gonna rate you by your pics anyway
Option 2: Send out a "Hey" to see if they are interested at all knowing that it's all about the pics anyway, if they like your pics then they will respond with whatever, and that's when you deploy the funny personal message - but at the cost of your first message not standing out

Is the solution to synthesize those options and make a funny but mass-produced message? I mean I guess that has to be it. But then it becomes "How many other girls did you send that to?"....

Last edited: