Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #17

This is actually 2 on 2 different days that I am giving myself half-credit for. This was about 7-10 days ago and of course the details are a little sketchy now.

The first one is in Barnes and Noble. I see the hottest (and really only hot) girl in the place in the travel section. I get in her aisle and violate the 3s rule by about 2 minutes. This is dumb because the anxiety just builds up and I swear that the chicks can feel it somehow.

I open her on where is she going, etc. We talk just briefly, I allow a lull, and the convo dies. She then says it was nice talking to me (after a 30 second lull) and leaves.

Something I have noticed, though. The hotter the girl, the more likely she is to smile at me and be into being talked to (hope that makes sense). The more average girls seem somewhat less likely, as a whole, to be into being gamed.

The second one for half-credit is I am at a Books-a-Million and some girl I met like 6 months ago through my ex opens me and asks, "Are you tihash?" Blah blah, I keep the convo going, try to be C+F, I get the number from her. We text for a day or two and I try to set up a coffee meeting/date and she flakes. Next.

Approach #18

This is in a restaurant. I am there with my friend and we are out of town. The waitress is (I later find out) Russian and has an accent. I talk to her about it, etc. She is not too much into being talked to, but I close at the end of the meal anyhow. She claims to be married (no ring). Mail order bride? lol. Next.

Approach #19

Out of town again with my friend. People seem much friendlier in this other town. At a bar and watching a football game. See a blonde girl looking unhappy. She is up and down and in and out of her seat. She lands outside. I pretend to have a cell call, go outside, then open her on the game. We have a nice convo for 3 minutes or so. I said I have to get back to my friend, go for the number, and she claims to have an out of town bf (She is there just for the weekend from another city). Next.

Approach #20

Same bar. I am standing up, leaning forward on my bar stool. This turns out to be important because the bar is busy, and there are no seats, but it is hard to get out of the bar stool to approach. A 3-set comes in. The cutest, a 24-ish year old blonde, is standing nearest me about 3 feet away. I open her on whether she is here to watch the UF or FSU game. We talk about college, football, etc for about 5 min. I get her laughing and whatnot. It is funny how you can tell if someone is interested in you. Approach #19 really wasn't all that much, but this one was. She asked me where I was from, and a bunch of other questions. When I asked her name, her face lit up and she wanted to know mine, too. Some girls don't give a sh!t. Anyhow, her friends get a table while we are talking and she eventually says she needs to get back to them. I go for the number, and she says she has a bf. Her bf, ironically, lives in the town I am from (1.5 hrs away). She even volunteers it's not the best situation being so far apart. I wonder if I could have pulled her if I lived locally. Oh, well. It made me feel good to talk to a girl who liked talking to me. Next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #21

This is at a Quizno's downtown. A cute girl dressed professionally get in line behind me. This is last week, and we had a vrief cold snap. She had on boot.

Me: "I like your boots."
Her: big, big smile: "Thank you! As soon as the temperatire goes to 70, I have to break them out. blah blah"

I was struck by how a 4-word compliment obviously made her day.

We talk for aminute about the food there, etc, but I foolishly was feeling awkward because I know everyone in line was listening to us. I never transitioned to anything personal and let a lull kill it. Damn. Lesson learned.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #22

I had a gf for a while and didn't do many approaches.

I was at Borders. I see a very, very pretty girl, early 20s, and i move in. He has a nose piercing. Not really my type, but make small talk. I usually make up a story about a friend I need to get a present for, etc. Get her number, call a few days later, make the date plans. She then flakes. At least she canceled. Next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #23

This is an a bar. My 2 friends keep egging me on and I chickened out many times before with other chicks in the bar.

I see this really hot, looks-like-trouble chick dressed to the 9's and dancing. Her friend is cute, but looks almost frumpy compared to the flashy one. I approach and they are both drunk. It is almost closing time. The hotter one makes it clear she is not interested. The cute (lesser hot) one and I keep talking, and i get her number. I really have no interest in her other than as a ONS, so I start texting her that night. She finally invites me over and gives me head and then I bang her. Next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #24

Back to real time. This is today. My gf and i broke up 6 weeks ago and have been off and on a bit since then. I haven't been doing any approaches other than #23 and #22 post-breakup.

Why is it that right after a breakup, when youre good and mad, you can approach easier?

Anyhow, I asked the gf, while we were non-exclusive and seeing where things went and testing the waters b/f deciding to get back together or not, to not talk to me about anyone else she is seeing.

Well, she really pissed me off today by telling me, for the 3rd time in less than a week, about some guy she is banging. Just made me mad. I decided it is a toxic relationship and I need to stop talking to her.

So I go to Borders. See a cute chick.

Me: You look like you went to the beach.
Her: Yeah, I did.

I ask if she reads fiction or non, tell her I have a friend who reads a lot and her bday is coming up, any recommendations, etc. She is a teacher who just moved down last fall. She is cute but not super hot or anything. i don't want to waste time so in less than 5 min I tell her I have to get going and go for the digits. She tells me, I put it in my phone, and leave.

Well, I go to text her at the first red light (so she has my number) and her I f-ed up and somehow didn't put her number in the phone!!

Do I go back, or do I say whatever and forget it.

I go back, track her down, and explain. I felt like such a dork. I texted her later and no response. Next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #25

This was at Borders. I see an ok chick, mid-20s, and she is in the travel section. I didn't see her until I randomly walked down her aisle. Waited too long to approach, but did approach in only about 45 seconds.

Me: Going somewhere fun?
Her: No, just a real small town.
Me: (seeing the name in the book): In new Mexico?
Her: Yeah.
Me: What are you going there for?
Her: I'm going there for a month for my rotation.

blah blah

It takes a minute or two of "interview style" to get her to open up. She is is a specialty nursing program for anesthesia. She likes to travel. She is from here. She will be in 4 different places over a 6 month period. I compliment her on her multi-colored hair.

Fairly early on she says she is going to get back to looking for her book. But I keep talking and so does she. She eventually opens up and we have a normal, 2-sided convo. She is smiling and we are having fun.

The last few approaches I have been experimenting with making them rather short unless the girl is a knockout. Just b/c I have better things to do with my time. I hate talking for 45 min then closing and being told of a bf or whatever.

I close and ask for her number. She says she won't have much time to hangout because of school, blah blah. But she asks for my business card. I tell her sure, call me whenever or even email me and let me know about your travel adventures. She asks if my cell is on the card, and i say no. She asks for my cell and puts it in her phone and calls me from her phone. DUH-- why didn't she just give me her number in the beginning? Girls can be so dumb.

Anyhow, I text her a few hrs later and say nice to meet you. She text me back it was cool to meet you too.

I will call in a day or two.

Not expecting anything out of it, but if nothing else it is practice for when i run into my dream girl one day.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #26

At first I wasn't going to count this, but I will explain why I did at the end.

At Books a Million, not much to choose from (as usual there). I see what might be a good target. I procrastinate about 90 seconds, then get close to her. She is in the humor section.

Me: "Did you find something good?" (remembering to smile)
Her: smiles and says, "Yeah"

then she immediately puts the book down (she had been in the aisle not moving and reading it 2-3 min before I approached) and walks away briskly! lol

I still count it because of the lessons learned:

1. i approached with very little anxiety
2. I remembered to smile, which I forget sometimes
3. It is a lesson some ppl are just weird
4. I should be ready for a quick follow up at all times... in a bookstore, I should be asking for help finding a book for my "friend's birthday"

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I love reading these and find them interesting. Please keep it up...

However, can you *please* try some other places than bookshops? It seems almost every single approach you make is in a bookshop. Its clear that's where you are most comfortable, but I think its probably holding you back! When you aren't approaching anywhere except in bookshops (so you know what to expect?), then you aren't improving. It also seriously limits the places where you can meet girls.

I find it amazing that over a 5 year period 90% of your approaches have been in bookshops. Its time to branch out dude ;)

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #27

Tesl, Good point about branching out. I think that my next logical step would be other stores other than bookstores or cafes and coffee shops.

Tonight was another bookstore. I see a HB sitting in a large comfy chair in an area that is sort of like a study area at B&N. It is not the cafe, and it is deadly quiet. This girl is in a chair, to her left is an emplty chair, and to the left of that is a chair with someone else in it. There are 5-6 other people at tables in the general vicinity.

I was actually on my way to see a friend so I kept it short.

I sit in the empty chair next to her and feign reading a book for a few minutes. I look over at her book and it looks like a cookbook.

Me; Is that a cookbook?
Her: no, it's a cake decorating book

The convo goes it fits and starts. She just graduated from college, is going to optometry school, blah blah. Not the best connection ever, but not like pulling teeth.

I am thinking since I have a pretty good job, I need to start working that into the convo b/c chicks rarely ask what I do.

I got her number. Two high school girls at a nearly table snickered when I closed and asked for the number. lol

I'll probably text her tomorrow.

Things went nowhere with the last 2 numbers.

ALSO, I went to a bar with a friend tonight. Super loud, odd crowd on a TUes nite, and it makes me appreciate daytime all the better... Spoke to one chick but after a sentence she ignored me. I'm not counting it.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm being quite selfish about it. I just want to read more interesting stories with a bit more variety ;)

Good luck!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #28

Another bookstore (sorry Tesl!)

This is yesterday. I am at B&N and see a really cute chick, semi-low cut top with big boobs. Cute, young-looking girl. She is in the Mystery section.

Me: DO you read a lot of Mystery books?
Her: blah blah
Me: i have a friend who loves them. Any new authors you know of?

She seems really, really sweet. I tried something different without thinking about it, and just sorta jumped from topic to topic during our fairly short conversation just to ensure no lulls. Asked her what her fav movie was, she said something about her mom and asked her about that, etc.

Turns out she is from a town about 3 hours away. She is here on Spring Break from cosmotology school to visit her grandmom. She is leaving that same night (or next morning depending how you look at it) at 4am for a flight to Reno to visit her best friend.

Normally, I am not this ballsy, but I am SO GLAD (you'll know why later) that I asked her: "So what are you doing later tonight before you leave town at 4am?" Her response: "nothing"

It was about 6:30pm when I was talking to her. i told her i had dinner plans, but i'd give her a call in an hour and a half or so. Got the digits.

I called her, and she answered (so sick of girls that never answer, btw). Asked if she wanted to meet for a drink. She says yes. We meet at the bookstore, and she rides with me to a bar. After 2 drinks, she is just about wasted. I tried taking the convo a little sexual at the bar, but she seemed naive in those regards.

Ask if she wants to watch a movie at my place, she says sure. Take her back. Within 5 min of getting her to my house, I kiss her. She is the WORST kisser I have ever kissed. Way, way too fast, didn't know what she was doing, and somehow was using teeth kissing me?!?! I don't know how anyone can kiss that badly, but she did. No LMR in getting her top off and bra off. Big boobs, very nice. No tattoos (a rarity these days). I lead her to the bedroom. I get her jeans and panties off. Start fingering her. Her pu$$y is NOT shaved, and NOT trimmed. I am in disbelief. First, an awful kisser. Then, an unshaved pu$$y. WTF. It didn't smell and wasn't like horrible, but who goes around with an unshaved pu$$y in 2010? She is 21, btw.

I then take my clothes off and she looks at me and says, "Tihash, I am a virgin."

I $HIT YOU NOT!!

I've never been with a virgin. She says she doesn't want to go all the way. "No problem... let me just rub it around near there" I say. I put it in, of course. She is squirming away, saying it hurts, and gyrating her body in such a way that i can only get the first 1/3 of my c0ck in. Somehow I manage to keep going despite the awkwardness and finish. I didn't use a condom b/c she said she was a virgin and I believed her. I pulled out of course.

I had my doubts after I took her home as to whether or not she was really a virgin (just me being paranoid about STDs since I didn't use a condom), then I take a piss and see a bit of dried blood on my c0ck. No, she wasn't on her period. She was a virgin after all.

I am in disbelief. If you don't believe the story, I don't take offense. i wouldn't believe it either if if hadn't happened to me.

I banged a 21 y/o cute virgin on a same-day lay ONS from a daytime pick-up. I never thought I'd get to bang a virgin. One less thing on the bucket list!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Composite Approach #29

When an approach is really short, I am going to give it half credit. It is worth something because I balled up and did it, but not worth full credit because it fizzled right away.

So, Part A of #29 is a cute chick at the bookstore. I wait too long to approach, then ask her " Do you like art?" because she is flipping through an art book. She says, "Not only do I like art, but I'm an artist" then walks off before I can say another word.

Part B is another chick. Sorta older, but I went in anyhow before I could see the wrinkles that come past age 30.

Me: "Find anything good?"
Her: "They're all good, so many to choose from" and walks off.

Next.

Lessons: 3s rule is v. important.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Composite Approach #30

There are in Target to mix things up.

Part A:

I see a cute chick in the stationary aisle. I ask her if she can recommend a pen. She is left handed and so am I. We talk pens for about 10 seconds. She stays in aisle for another minute but I screw up and let it die off. It was awkward as she never looked me in the eye. I find bookstores easier because talking about books is so much more fluid than talking about pens.

Part B:

I see a cute chick looking at olive oil. I am proud because I followed 3s rule this time. I thought this up on my feet:

Me: Can I ask you a question?
Her: Sure
Me; Is oil and vinegar dressing literally olive oil and vinegar?
Her: Blah blah on and on about it.

She has a wedding band on and an engagement ring. Too bad, she was cute. Next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #31

Cute girl in bookstore. She has enlisted the help of the staff to find that book called The Secret.

I ask her what she's looking for. We talk about that book for a minute. Ask if she has always been into that stuff. She is taking a psychology class. Ask if she ever did the 4 questions game. Run it on her.

I tried to keep the convo fast paced like the virgin I banged. But I could tell this one was in a hurry or something. I ask if she'd like to talk again some time, and she thinks about it for like 3 long seconds then says she has a bf. Volunteers that if she didn't she'd love to. Then volunteers she goes to that bookstore often.

Next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date last night with #27. She sorta tried to flake but I kept her from canceling. Between last weekend being Easter and she was out of town to visit family and the fact she is a student and works at night or is at the gym and I'm a grown up and I work during the day it has been hard to get time with her. She won't talk on the phone but does text.

Anyhow, met her at a bar half way. We live maybe 45 min apart. I made sure I had several interesting stories to tell, etc. We are there maybe 90 min., I had had 2 drinks and so did she, so it felt like it was time to wrap things up. I walk her to her car, kiss her, and ask if she wants to go somewhere else, or catch a movie at my place. She wants to go to my place but it is far she says. I take her to another bar next door and we have one more drink. Walk her to her car and do hard make out. I have her pushed up against her car in parking lot, my hand down her pants, etc. I convince her to come to my car and we make out inside. Minor LMR and I go down on her and she then went down on me in the parking lot. I wish I had gotten her home because I could have f closed her if the logistics were right.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date last night with #24. She is nice enough, but not much sexual tension. Kissed her without tongue at the end. I think I'll invite her over to watch a movie and go for a makeout next time (if she will come over).

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #32

In a bookstore. See a chick, only from behind, looking at GMAT books. I approach, ask her if she is going to b-school, make up a story about how I am considering it. Turns out when I see her face she is too old (mid-30s-ish) and she was a bridal set on the ring finger. She is very talkative but I eject. next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #33

Another bookstore, and I see this hot-looking girl with long platinum blonde hair, pretty face, heels, the whole 9 yards in the cafe. Really hard to describe without drawing a picture, but because of how she is seated and here she is seated, the only way to get to her is to ball up and approach her from behind, then sort of walk in front of her to get her attention, and stand while talking. Anyhow, I procrastinate for 20 minutes like a wuss. Then I man up and approach:

Me: Hey, I just saw you from across the room and had to come over and say hi and tell you that you have the most pretty hair.

her: Thanks.

Me: So are you just hanging out her:

Her: Yeah.

Me: Is that "The Power of Now"?

Her: yeah.

Me; blah blah about the book

Very short convo. She looks back at her phone once or twice during short convo (she was texting when I finally rolled up) which tells me she is not interested. I close with "Are you single?" She says no. Next!

I was SO glad to have approached though. And she was still pretty up close, but not as pretty as she seemed from afar.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #34

In the Ross Dress for Less. lol

Saw a really pretty girl. My problem was she was looking at women's clothes. I looked at the junk in the back while trying to think of something. She eventually wound up in handbags.

Me: Hey, can I ask you a question?
Her: ...
Me: (before she can answer) My friend has a birthday coming up, and she asked for a beach bag. What kind of bag would a girl take to the beach?
Her: Hmmm... well, a big one. Big enough to hold a towel and stuff (she starts looking at the bags with me)
Me: You sorta have the same style as her, blah blah

It's going nowhere fast. She tells me TJ Maxx is a good place too. I ask where the closest is.

I then thank her. I ask her name. Shake hands. Then I say, "You know what, you're really cute. Are you single?" She says no and that's that. Before I even got to the "you're really cute" she was already starting to walk off. I think the reason I did that as a half-arsed close was because I could sense she wasn't interested.

Oh, well. Little did she know she was merely #34 out of 250.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
tihash said:
Oh, well. Little did she know she was merely #34 out of 250.
LOL that's right man!!! :rockon: