Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on 3-some

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that I've been seeing for a while asked me what I thought about another woman. I figured it was some trick question so I quickly replied with "ohh baby, you are the best and I wouldn't want to be with anybody else". She is persistent and rephrases her question. She wants to have a threesome with another chic. She then proceeds to define how this would go down. She would be ok with everything but me actually fuhking this other girl. It was obvious she had put some thought into this and likely done this before. lol.

I'm certain the "other" girl she has in mind is her best friend. I've already got the vibe that her friend likes me and she is definitely a supporter of me.

Is this a recipe for a bunch of drama? This other girl is married to a beta several years older. He has taken a job out of state. She isn't 100% happy with her marriage and I'm pretty sure I could have her if I wanted.

Please don't take this as gloating, a part of me is interested, but my brain tells me I should pass. I know how women are and how jealous/insecure they get. Looking for others that have been there, done that. I've had one 3some with 2 girls before and it was fine but the other girl lived a long ways away.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like these two chicks have talked about it. However, there may be some drama attached to it if this gets out of hand (chick's husband).

Billtx49

Reaction score
So they're both likely Bi if you can't fvck the other girl, and one is married. And you're asking about drama? It's a boatload of it headed your way if you accept this offer.

Or, maybe your girl is Bi and she wants your help to bed her straight married friend…
Neither scenario looks good to me.

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My only concern would be stepping on the toes of the husband. Married girls are off limits in my opinion.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't catch feelings for either
This exactly. However based on OP's conversation it seems he and his woman are in some kind of a relationship status since he's asking how we feel about it, and gathering our thoughts to review the matter, plus the key phrase about how his woman says everything is ok except for OP f*cking the other chic.

Objectively, this is EXACTLY how a woman sets stuff up to control the man, and OP is most definitely being played. Everyone fantasizes about having multiple women. So OP's woman wants to try and make this fantasy come true except for the best part of tag teaming them back and forth however he pleases. OP's woman is the one who wants permission or a reason to cheat, and this is it, because she's trying to frame it as a fantasy for a man. If this goes down the way OP's woman has in mind, she will f*ck the woman again on her own and likely f*ck other men too.

The only way OP comes out ahead in this scenario is OP gets exactly what he wants, which is to f*ck both women however he wants, as he wants, and there's no veto power of one woman over the other. OP has to control the whole scene to play out how he sees fit. If OP's woman is leading this, it's not going to end well for OP.

My advice is, realize this woman is NOT relationship material, but fun can still be had. I'd say take a chance and try to score the threesome. Report back results.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like:

Hey, I have this 10 who wants to bang, but she's so emotional, so I'm not sure I'm going to follow through. What do you all think?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying that she is going to lick her friend's pvssy whether you are around or not.

The "you can't fvck her rule" is a joke. Either this is an open relationship, or it isn't.
I agree with this.

If I were you, I'd do the 3some, but you really need to pull back from this thing if you really think it's a serious relationship. Not sure this chick is one I'd want to have any type of commitment to, that's for sure.

Serenity

Reaction score
About not getting to fvck the other girl, boring! It's a threesome for her, not you. I wouldn't agree.

About the other girl being married, it's not worth the risk of massive drama. Especially if you don't even get to fvck her, but I wouldn't do it even if you could fvck her.

Only way I would agree is if the other girl was single and you'd get to fvck both, that's a proper threesome. Fvcking married women is just generally a bad idea, threesome or not.

Dan

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. She's pushing to have sex another girl as well as you. You can't have sex with the other girl. This is being framed as "your" fantasy - "you" getting to enjoy another girl, which opens the possibility of her using this as a bargaining point for her to get to sleep with another man. She's already picked the other girl, who is married. And she's somehow got you thinking that this might be a good deal for you.

Genius!

This has trouble written all over it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you at least get a blowj0b from the other girl or no contact at all?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm certain the "other" girl she has in mind is her best friend. I've already got the vibe that her friend likes me and she is definitely a supporter of me.
Some of you guys are focusing on the "rules" and not this part^^. It sounds to me like your girl likes you, and her friend likes you, and they've both talked about sharing you. The rules can be negotiated, but if not, so what? So you don't fukk the other girl, big deal. Will it still be fun? That's the first question. Second, what will the consequences be. That's a bigger sticking point and something to really consider. If you go through with it, you must be in command no matter what rules you agree to beforehand. No taking orders, only giving them.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't take this as gloating, a part of me is interested, but my brain tells me I should pass.
A piece of advice bro, when you say 'please don't take this as gloating,' it means you want to gloat.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you at least get a blowj0b from the other girl or no contact at all?
Yes bj's are fine. She said she was ok with me doing anything with the other girl except for fuhking her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Do it.

And as often as you can. Cash in while you're still holding chips. If you dont do it, eventually she is going to fvck her girl friend or find a guy that will do it.

Just dont think the thing with this chick of yours is going to last.

As far as no sechs with the other chick- when she sees her friend sucking your c0ck, she is either going to freak out or she will get super horny and will change her mind about you fvcking her....on the spot.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

sargam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it.

And as often as you can. Cash in while you're still holding chips. If you dont do it, eventually she is going to fvck her girl friend or find a guy that will do it.

Just dont think the thing with this chick of yours is going to last.

As far as no sechs with the other chick- when she sees her friend sucking your c0ck, she is either going to freak out or she will get super horny and will change her mind about you fvcking her....on the spot.

Do it. Do it. Do it.
I agree with the idea. Just enjoy the moment and go with the flow. Also don't judge anyone as the taste and preference might change and you never know.
Also you will have stories to tell and experience to share with friends.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She would be ok with everything but me actually fuhking this other girl.
translation: they want to have sex with each other, your girl knows that you wouldn't let her cheat on you so you have to be involved, and either she's hypocritical and doesn't want you to cheat on her, or she doesn't want you fvcking the girl she likes (the third scenario is that the other girl doesn't want to have sex with another guy because she has a husband)

be very wary.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
translation: they want to have sex with each other, your girl knows that you wouldn't let her cheat on you so you have to be involved, and either she's hypocritical and doesn't want you to cheat on her, or she doesn't want you fvcking the girl she likes (the third scenario is that the other girl doesn't want to have sex with another guy because she has a husband)

be very wary.
I have also recently learned that the other girl whom she accused me of cheating with is a swinger! These girls most likely want to have sechs with each other. the do lay out topless together by the pool.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also recently learned that the other girl whom she accused me of cheating with is a swinger! These girls most likely want to have sechs with each other. the do lay out topless together by the pool.
you probably should've done it, but as everyone else said, fvck both girls if you want to, and don't be serious, exclusive or emotionally attached to "your" girl anymore