Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This works... I tested it.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
IIf you want to bed a woman yet show no desire in your interaction with her, it's a sure fire way to get tossed in the Friend Zone. A lot of my friends get this treatment and all they get for their efforts is a long list of female "friends" that they don't have any chance with.
In your friends case, they probably never passed the physical. Sometimes no matter what guys do, what methods they use, they get tossed into the "friends zone". That's just how it is. You can't take an HB9, a guy that's rated a 5 and expect to throw some lines at her and score - no way UNLESS you're rich, celeb, etc. I rate myself as an 8 looks wise, thus an HB9 isn't too far fetched.

Last edited:

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Read the post above by JITTERBUG - he "gets" it. Very impressive for a 24 year old.
I love the try, he words his sentences impressively indeed for a 24 yr. old. - the trouble is the content. That's why this forum is for 25 yrs. old and over and stresses maturity. He hasn't been where we've been yet - with all due respect JITTERBUG. He states in proving his theory, "I bed a lot of them after a date or two, if there's any mutual attraction that I can escalate from". My question is, who can't??? And try doing it on a consistent basis with someone rated a point above you and see where you end up.

Of course if you consider yourself a 9 and she's an HB6, you can show your desire to sex her over and over again with success, but even that occasionally hits the fan when she sees that you only desire sex. Where's the challenge in that. Try doing this: After you do have sex with her a couple times - back off and show no desire to sex her but go out and "just be", then see what happens.

Nevertheless, I do welcome ANY responses and JITTERBUG's is no exception. thanks.

Last edited:

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me just now: Thx for last night, I had fun.
Me: No problem you belligerent drunktard! (she got wasted last night, I drank diet coke and was driving)
Her: I love you ****, thank you so much! LOL
Me: ur welcome

On top of that, she paid the bill for our food and drinks - $100 total. The bill was only $68 but it was our friends place and she knew the waitress well so she tipped her the rest. I know they say that when they pay, you're in the "friend zone". Not always true, she was all over me last night - especially when she started getting a bit tipsy. I could've hit that so easily but holding off when a girl is like that is the right move. Why did she have to date one of my aquaintences!!!! :( I'm going nuts.