Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what happens when you call girls out on their BS

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This past Wednesday I told my female friend (let's call her girl J) that our mutual friend (guy P) had his birthday this Friday.

I asked her if she would come join the celebration with others.

Girl J said: 'Well, my other group of friends are hanging out this Friday night, but it's just a normal hangout, so I will come to Guy P's birthday celebration instead.'

Friday rolls around.

She is no where to be found.

I call her up: 'So when are you coming to the birthday party?'

She then plays stupid: 'Party, oh...what are you talking about?'

Obviously she is hanging out with her other group of friends at that time.

I call her out on her BS: 'Don't play dumb, and pretend you forgot you promised me.'

At that split second, she realized she was caught and she displayed the exact same reaction other girls displayed when I called them out on their BS

It's fascinating, it's like for a split second, they realize they are caught lying and they are afraid, like a little girl who gets caught lying to her father.

But then they automatically go into this *rationalization* mode with you. But by the tone of my voice, she realized *the game was up* and I saw through her manipulations. So she nervously said: 'Ok ok, I'll be there.' and she left her other friends to come to the birthday party

Do any of you have similar experiences when you call girls out on their BS?

First, it's the realization they are caught + fear, and then automatically come her rationalizations. The funny thing is, when they rationalize with you, it's almost as if they believe their own BS, I can feel that girls think truth is malleable and fluid with them, it can be bended around to suit their needs. Only when a man uses the iron hammer to smash the truth on girls, do girls actually submit to the truth.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a woman up until March of this year and I called her on her BS often (main reason I stopped fvcking with her). When you call them on their crap they try and turn it around like you are wrong or the bad guy. For one, I am honest to GOD, sick of people like this and I will use my past experience to leave this type of individual alone period!

After seeing women in general act like an a$$hole when they are wrong, I have simply had enough. The woman I mentioned above was great at doing this and as a result, I started treating her like she was acting.

Lessons learned from experience. I have cut women and friends alike out of my life that do it!!! Women seem to be masters at it. Cut it off at the head and QUIT dealing with their BS and YOU will not have to call them on their miserable behavior. I have done it and will so in the future and I am a better man for doing so.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually the defense mechanism displayed by most women when cornered is crying. It's a seamless transition from "accused" to "victim" in which they can break down the emotional barrier for most men simply by displaying emotion directly.

I'm surprised that the one involved in the OP didn't just break down and cry over the phone, although at that point, it was too extreme to do over a birthday party. Still, nothing surprises me. I've seen women cry over simple disagreements just to witness a simple shift towards her favor.

It's when the men who DON'T fall for their shifts in mechanisms that they TRULY become baffled and don't know how to deal with the situation.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Kailex said:
Usually the defense mechanism displayed by most women when cornered is crying. It's a seamless transition from "accused" to "victim" in which they can break down the emotional barrier for most men simply by displaying emotion directly.

I'm surprised that the one involved in the OP didn't just break down and cry over the phone, although at that point, it was too extreme to do over a birthday party. Still, nothing surprises me. I've seen women cry over simple disagreements just to witness a simple shift towards her favor.

It's when the men who DON'T fall for their shifts in mechanisms that they TRULY become baffled and don't know how to deal with the situation.
When crying doesn't work, anger and indignation typically take over. THEY are right...and you are a piece of sh*t if you don't fall in line. The ball-busting comes during this phase...and if that doesn't work, she tells everyone she knows what an arsehole you are. And of course, because she has a va-jay-jay, they believe her.

The more I see of women, the more I am disgusted.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
When crying doesn't work, anger and indignation typically take over. THEY are right...and you are a piece of sh*t if you don't fall in line. The ball-busting comes during this phase...and if that doesn't work, she tells everyone she knows what an arsehole you are. And of course, because she has a va-jay-jay, they believe her.

The more I see of women, the more I am disgusted.
In our society, girls (I refuse to use the term women) are more and more rebellious and less submissive.

I think our general observations have confirmed this.

I truly believe if she respects a man, and he calls her out on her BS, she will give in. But if she does not respect him, then she will just ball-bust him back.

It creates a situation where only the most dominant men can ever hope to tame girls. I do know that when my *game* is not at its peak condition, I do lose the frame somewhat.

To put it bluntly, girls are getting harder and harder to control. Only the strong men have a chance to put them in their place.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Trader said:
In our society, girls (I refuse to use the term women) are more and more rebellious and less submissive.

I think our general observations have confirmed this.

I truly believe if she respects a man, and he calls her out on her BS, she will give in. But if she does not respect him, then she will just ball-bust him back.

It creates a situation where only the most dominant men can ever hope to tame girls. I do know that when my *game* is not at its peak condition, I do lose the frame somewhat.

To put it bluntly, girls are getting harder and harder to control. Only the strong men have a chance to put them in their place.
I don't know if even a "strong man" can put a modern western b!tch in her place.

It's like you say, Trader. That's the way the game USED to work...women BS'd and judged men by how they called them on it.

Now, women BS and when men call them on it, they take offense. It's like they still go through the motions of "the game", but they don't know what it means. The BS IS the game for them, now...they actually spew it for its own sake, rather than as part of the mating dance.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I don't know if even a "strong man" can put a modern western b!tch in her place.

It's like you say, Trader. That's the way the game USED to work...women BS'd and judged men by how they called them on it.

Now, women BS and when men call them on it, they take offense. It's like they still go through the motions of "the game", but they don't know what it means. The BS IS the game for them, now...they actually spew it for its own sake, rather than as part of the mating dance.
I think the reason why is because girls have been indoctrinated to *be in control* so they resent the man who does put her in her place.

I know several girls who are with *weak* boys because they want to have control in the relationship. Society told them to *be in control* but of course they are not happy and cannot figure out why. Obviously nature made it so that girls are happiest in submission.

If you fight against nature, you will lose.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
I know several girls who are with *weak* boys because they want to have control in the relationship. Society told them to *be in control* but of course they are not happy and cannot figure out why. Obviously nature made it so that girls are happiest in submission.

This is soooo true. There are a lot women who suffer from this. They think they want a man who will assume a position of weakness in their midsts, yet they're somehow baffled that such arrangements never seem to last for them.

Even the most hardened feminist craves a real man in the final analysis.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this thread is old but it's a classic

I think this topic doesn't get spoken on enough. I had a girl send me a nude picture and just to recant and say "it wasn't for you" I called her out on it and she had the audacity to get mad at me for doing so

as man you gotta be willing to have respect for yourself, and not put up with bad behavior and if she won't apologize or see your point of view

Be wiling to walk away!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are NOT women they are little fuhkn girls who throw tantrums.

They are princesses that do nothing but take. That's all

When caught in a lie they get mad at YOU. It's insane

You are in trouble for calling them out for lying

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason why is because girls have been indoctrinated to *be in control* so they resent the man who does put her in her place.

This is it. Yet when u take control they are miserable and cheat or leave or just ruin the relationship. Even tho they hate if u act like a *****.

My ex told me she knows she is controlling and knows it.
She has no money And debt yet I have a lot saved but she wanted to control the money gen tho she admits I am more responsible.
She didn't go to church ever in life I have my entire life yet she wanted me to leave my church for one of her choosing.
She doesn't have a home yet I do but wanted me to leave my house and get a lesser house in her city w her. Why would I downgrade?

I told her many times she needs to date a bitchh she can control because likes to be the boss with everything even tho she is the inferior partner

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sadly 80% of women are that way especially the hot ones, it's like women can't take self-responsibility it blows my mind how most women seldom do or never will until they lose their hottness even old hag's act like this

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly 80% of women are that way especially the hot ones, it's like women can't take self-responsibility it blows my mind how most women seldom do or never will until they lose their hottness even old hag's act like this
Agreed.
I have litetally questioned for a moment if i am dead and in purgatory **** was so unreal. I'm not even kidding. Just baffled

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Fantastic thread.

Being dishonest has always been a source of power for women. Its not a new thing, its just more clear to see now because women have reach a level in society that is often equal or greater than many men. When you are on the same level or below people, you are in a better position to observe their character. When women were below men, it didn't matter much if they lied or lacked morals because men controlled them anyway.

Calling women out on their BS is fun because its a way of honoring yourself. I don't just call women out, I call everyone out. I view it as an assault on my intelligence whenever someone tries to BS me. And since I don't respect BS artists, I would rather lose the relationship through calling that person out, than allow them to run me over and waste my time with their lies and manipulations.

I don't have time for people who are obviously full of sh*t. Male or female.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is EXACTLY what happened to me.