Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things I have to be thankful for in my life thread....

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is primarily about gaming women, approaches and the like and getting a lay at the end of it, however the Bible teaches us that there is so much more to life and that to truly achieve DJ status you should always further your life and women come second.

With that in mind I thought I'd post as many reasons as I could think off about why I am grateful for what I have in my life right no or what I've been able to do so far with my life in the hope that others will take up this thread and post and realise themselves that their life is so full without women and what they've achieved in their time on this earth and what they have to appreciate

Things I have to be thankful for:

I'm alive - After nearly dying earlier this year from hypothermia after getting blind drunk on a night out and being 20 minutes from death I now appreciate the simple things in life like the sun shining, breathing, making someones day, smiling.

I've travelled - At just 19 years of age I've been to more places than people twice my age and I have my parents to thank for it. I've seen Orlando, Florida, New York, Mozambique, Uganda, Minorca, Quebec, Montreal, Wales, and my hometown Laaaaandaaaan ;)

I have a family - My family is something I appreciate so much more since starting university as I no longer live at home the entire year. I've got friends who's parent's are divorced and yet my family stays strong and together

I can play music - I'm a grade 8 pianist and can near enough find a song I want to play, learn it and just enjoy it for what it is. It's incredible talent to have and one I'm extremely thankful for. I am also teaching myself guitar.

I have 2 jobs - I've got 2 jobs right now so money isn't an issue. I can save, invest, spend and do whatever I want with it and the freedom it brings. I also have less free time to sit around reading SoSuave which isn't so good :D

I found SS - Since getting dumped I've had my ups and downs but I now realise it was easily the best thing to ever happen to me. SS has shown me the serious red flags this girl had (family issues, couldn't express her emotions etc) and I realised I was stagnating as a person and it's sad because I see mates in the same situation yet they're still together. SS allowed me to realise I had it all wrong and since then I've had a more confident approach to my life, sure I haven't approached jack sh!t in day game but my club games improved drastically (read: what a difference 5 days makes) and I now groom myself better, take steps to correct my attributes that hold me back i.e. glasses now swapping for contact lenses and generally aim to be as social as possible whenever possible.

Your turn.