These Girls r smart BUT blurt out strange phrases

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of chicks that say words like "awesome" or "dude" or "cool stuff?"

For example. I was heading to the computer lab and this chick got locked out. She stopped me and ask if I could use my ID card to open the door for her.

I replied, "IDK, what's in it for me?"

She laughed and said I'd get a "thank you"

So I go ahead and open it for her and she said "awesome." Which I thought was kind of strange for that particular situation.

Another example

I was studying with this chick in the library. We are sitting directly across from one another. She try to stretch her legs and accidently bump into my foot. I ask her, "Was that your foot?" She shouted back, "yeah dude!" Another situation I think is strange since I have never heard her say "dude" before (I know her for over a year).

I figure that the reason why I find these thing strange is b/c I use to be a AFC and they are acting nervous b/c I'm a DJ now. But that reasonig may be one-sided.

What do you guys think? Do college age girls usually say things like these when they are nervous?

Also, thinking back when she bumped foot with me I should've ask, "Are you trying to play footsie with me?"..*grinning*

Last edited:

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"was that your foot?" , " yeah dude", you reply " well i was just making sure my pen1s didn't fall out of my boxers again, it's always embrassing when that happens" hehe or "i was just making sure it wasn't some monster lurking under the table, i got frightened there for a second." maybe some others would like to chime in. or just nudge her back and say " You're It" with a smile. kinda childish but nevertheless we all have that inner child in us.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tizzle, I think the first two suggestions are too outrageous to say. But I like your third suggestion about bumping her back and saying "You're it." I'll try that next time. Thanks.

Also, that same girl was shaking a flask during chemistry lab earlier. I was thinking about saying to her, "Hey I saw how you shook that flask in chemistry earlier. I bet you had a lot of practice." But I never got an opportunity to do so. :-(

So, haven't these situations happen to anyone?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf dude!??

'awesome', 'dude' and 'cool stuff' are JUST SOME EVERYDAY EXPRESIONS!!!!

OMG!!11!!! I looked at this girl and and she said 'HI' OMG!!!11!! WhAt DoEs ThAt MeAn?!!?!11oneone PlIzZzZ SoMeOnE aNsWeR mE!!!!oneone111!!!!

:rolleyes:

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm weird. :p

Yes, they are normal expression. But IMO, when these girls said them, it was out of context with the situation.

If she said that's 'awesome' as a reaction at a concert. Then it in context. But saying 'awesome' to me opening the door is not.

Also, I've never heard that many girls say those words before. It is usually guys that use them.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
Yes, I'm weird. :p

Yes, they are normal expression. But IMO, when these girls said them, it was out of context with the situation.

If she said that's 'awesome' as a reaction at a concert. Then it in context. But saying 'awesome' to me opening the door is not.

Also, I've never heard that many girls say those words before. It is usually guys that use them.
it's never out of context.. stop thinking within the box :p use the oppertunity she's providing you