Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theirs a hot girl staying at my house right now..

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's passed out, my brother gave her the rope all night and her phones on the table...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your brother banged this girl which is sleeping in your house, at the same time a guy self fabricate drama trying to "understand" why she is not answering him?

Did I get it right?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The girl your brother bangs which is staying at your house does not count, because you mastrubated all night long while your brother was fvcking her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
she's passed out, my brother gave her the rope all night and her phones on the table...
Chev, I deleted the screenshot if the text because it contained personal information of someone. We don't share personal info on here. You are welcome to repost the screenshot but please redact out the personal info. Thank you.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl your brother bangs which is staying at your house does not count, because you mastrubated all night long while your brother was fvcking her.
We both bang the same girls, because brotherhood.

Chev, I deleted the screenshot if the text because it contained personal information of someone. We don't share personal info on here. You are welcome to repost the screenshot but please redact out the personal info. Thank you.
chit... sorry man!
Did he just tie her up, or did he beat her with the rope, too?
nooo only the dck