Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The White Knight Chronicles

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One day you are walking along minding your own business and you stumble upon a woman that is carrying a sack on her back. You step closer and upon inspection see that she is carrying a sack full of bricks. You observe the discomfort that she is in and being a Man (White Knight) you feel that you are duty bound to ease this fragile Woman of her discomfort.

“I beg your pardon miss, may i be of some assistance?”. Her eyes light up with joy at this Man offering his hand with no return. “Yes please, i have been carrying this sack of bricks for some time and my shoulders are burdened with ache” she decries. “Fear not miss, i shall carry them for you, where are you heading?” you tenderly ask. “Up there” she points to the top of Mount Doom. You pause if only for a second before removing the sack from her back. With no complaints you carry her heavy baggage.

You resume your journey but on her path (loosing frame). You continue on your new bound journey. “Wow you are such an awesome guy! No other Man is as strong and powerful as you!” (love bombing). You feel an air of superiority wash over you. Nobody has ever made you feel so.. Special! “Gee i’m going to show this Lady how a real Man should be. If i carry this heavy load for her then she will respect me. Nobody has ever made me feel like this before!!” (Poor self Esteem) you gleefully think to yourself with great excitement.

Together you carry on your journey to where you stumble across a brick in the road. She picks it up with her delicate fingers and adds it to the sack that you carry for her without contest. “If i refuse to let her add to my already heavy load then she will go away” (Fear).

As the day wears on you stumble across more bricks of which she adds to your already heavy load. Your body begins to ache. “Gee this load sure is getting heavy but i dare not complain, no way could she carry this heavy load by herself, after all i don’t want her to think that i am not a real Man” (Obligation). The hours pass and your shoulders sag with pain but still you walk on.

The heavy load begins to take it’s toll on your aching body. You stumble and fall to your knees. “Oh Gosh, you seem to be struggling here, perhaps i should let you be on your way and i will find another Man to carry my load for me?” (Manipulation) she exclaims with a somewhat disappointing tone in her voice. “No it is no bother at all! I just stumbled upon a rock. I am fine” The excuses start to be made for your struggle (Guilt).

By now you know it is only a matter of time before you stumble and fall again. Again you come across more bricks in the road and still she continues to add to your sack without any seeming thought for your own aching body (Lack of Empathy).

“Please continue on this path for me and when i return in an hour i shall bring you a gift” she asks. “Yes no problem!” you anxiously reply. She skips away happily leaving you to carry her heavy load. “If i pick up the pace then when she returns she will see how much further i have traveled and she will appreciate my effort” you repeat to yourself over and over in your mind like a broken record.

An hour passes and she is still yet to return (Flaking) “Hmm i do hope nothing bad has happened to her” you ask yourself without any thought for your aching feet. The hours soon pass and still there is no sight of her, still you continue.

Suddenly over the horizon you see a figure coming toward you. Gleefully you stand to attention as the figure draws closer. “Hello, i have returned”. She smiles and makes no comment on your progress. You see that her hand is empty and no gift is in sight. “Oh hi, where is my gift?” you sheepishly ask. “Oh that is coming real soon i promise!! If you walk just a bit longer then you can have it” (Future Faking).

You can’t help but notice a different aroma coming from her. It smells familiar. “Hmm that smells awfully like aftershave! I am sure it is probably just all these flowers that grow upon this mountain” (Denial) you think to yourself.

The Mountain becomes shrouded in a heavy Fog (Fear, Obligation, Guilt) The peak of Mount Doom becomes obscured from view. More hours pass and more bricks are added to your torturous load. Your body, now writhing in so much unbearable pain collapses into a heap on the floor. Blisters ooze with pus from your feet. Your body is broken. You now look like a Man whom is 20 years older than when you first started this path.

“What are you doing!? Call yourself a real Man!? You clearly aren’t the Man i thought you were!” (Devaluation) she exclaims. “It’s really no bother, i just need to rest” you cry out. “Oh forget it. I will be back in one hour and i expect you to be near the peak by the time i return!” (Entitlement) she demands.

True to her words she storms off in a huff. Still you continue. One hour passes and there is no sight of her. Two more hours pass and still she has not returned. “Where the Hell is she!?” you cry out. Tired and worn out you decide to set off and find her.

You follow the path you saw her take and one hour later you see a figure on the horizon, only this time the figure seems somewhat..bigger.

As you draw closer you see that it isn’t one figure but two! You approach in dismay. “What is going on here?” you ask while fighting back the tears. She is smiling innocently while standing next to a Man whom is carrying a sack of Bricks. “Nothing” (Denial) she exclaims. “What are YOU doing here!?” (Attack) she shouts. “You were gone for hours and i was waiting for your return. It is clear to me that i am not the only Man carrying your *Bricks*” (*Emotional Baggage*) you ask. You feel a lump in your throat swelling like an over-inflated balloon. “That is none of your business! Anyway i bet you just go around looking for innocent young lady’s sacks full of bricks to carry don’t you!? (Reverse) “I can’t believe you are creeping up on me like this (Victim) You are obviously a control freak” (Offend).

Stunned you gaze down at the floor. “I don’t think you are the guy i need carrying around my bricks anymore. You obviously can’t be trusted and anyway this other guy is 10 times the man you will ever be!!” She Dismissively exclaims. “I am sorry! I can change” you desperately plead for her acceptance. “It is too late” she explains. “It is Over” (Discard)

Moral of the story...Don't be a Codependent White Knight! For those that have Dated/Married a Cluster B Personality Disorderd Chick will know this story well!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Damn thats best of Sosuave material right there. Outstanding...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An eerily yet succinct description of what it's like to date a woman.

Almostlost01

Reaction score
One day you are walking along minding your own business and you stumble upon a woman that is carrying a sack on her back. You step closer and upon inspection see that she is carrying a sack full of bricks. You observe the discomfort that she is in and being a Man (White Knight) you feel that you are duty bound to ease this fragile Woman of her discomfort.

“I beg your pardon miss, may i be of some assistance?”. Her eyes light up with joy at this Man offering his hand with no return. “Yes please, i have been carrying this sack of bricks for some time and my shoulders are burdened with ache” she decries. “Fear not miss, i shall carry them for you, where are you heading?” you tenderly ask. “Up there” she points to the top of Mount Doom. You pause if only for a second before removing the sack from her back. With no complaints you carry her heavy baggage.

You resume your journey but on her path (loosing frame). You continue on your new bound journey. “Wow you are such an awesome guy! No other Man is as strong and powerful as you!” (love bombing). You feel an air of superiority wash over you. Nobody has ever made you feel so.. Special! “Gee i’m going to show this Lady how a real Man should be. If i carry this heavy load for her then she will respect me. Nobody has ever made me feel like this before!!” (Poor self Esteem) you gleefully think to yourself with great excitement.

Together you carry on your journey to where you stumble across a brick in the road. She picks it up with her delicate fingers and adds it to the sack that you carry for her without contest. “If i refuse to let her add to my already heavy load then she will go away” (Fear).

As the day wears on you stumble across more bricks of which she adds to your already heavy load. Your body begins to ache. “Gee this load sure is getting heavy but i dare not complain, no way could she carry this heavy load by herself, after all i don’t want her to think that i am not a real Man” (Obligation). The hours pass and your shoulders sag with pain but still you walk on.

The heavy load begins to take it’s toll on your aching body. You stumble and fall to your knees. “Oh Gosh, you seem to be struggling here, perhaps i should let you be on your way and i will find another Man to carry my load for me?” (Manipulation) she exclaims with a somewhat disappointing tone in her voice. “No it is no bother at all! I just stumbled upon a rock. I am fine” The excuses start to be made for your struggle (Guilt).

By now you know it is only a matter of time before you stumble and fall again. Again you come across more bricks in the road and still she continues to add to your sack without any seeming thought for your own aching body (Lack of Empathy).

“Please continue on this path for me and when i return in an hour i shall bring you a gift” she asks. “Yes no problem!” you anxiously reply. She skips away happily leaving you to carry her heavy load. “If i pick up the pace then when she returns she will see how much further i have traveled and she will appreciate my effort” you repeat to yourself over and over in your mind like a broken record.

An hour passes and she is still yet to return (Flaking) “Hmm i do hope nothing bad has happened to her” you ask yourself without any thought for your aching feet. The hours soon pass and still there is no sight of her, still you continue.

Suddenly over the horizon you see a figure coming toward you. Gleefully you stand to attention as the figure draws closer. “Hello, i have returned”. She smiles and makes no comment on your progress. You see that her hand is empty and no gift is in sight. “Oh hi, where is my gift?” you sheepishly ask. “Oh that is coming real soon i promise!! If you walk just a bit longer then you can have it” (Future Faking).

You can’t help but notice a different aroma coming from her. It smells familiar. “Hmm that smells awfully like aftershave! I am sure it is probably just all these flowers that grow upon this mountain” (Denial) you think to yourself.

The Mountain becomes shrouded in a heavy Fog (Fear, Obligation, Guilt) The peak of Mount Doom becomes obscured from view. More hours pass and more bricks are added to your torturous load. Your body, now writhing in so much unbearable pain collapses into a heap on the floor. Blisters ooze with pus from your feet. Your body is broken. You now look like a Man whom is 20 years older than when you first started this path.

“What are you doing!? Call yourself a real Man!? You clearly aren’t the Man i thought you were!” (Devaluation) she exclaims. “It’s really no bother, i just need to rest” you cry out. “Oh forget it. I will be back in one hour and i expect you to be near the peak by the time i return!” (Entitlement) she demands.

True to her words she storms off in a huff. Still you continue. One hour passes and there is no sight of her. Two more hours pass and still she has not returned. “Where the Hell is she!?” you cry out. Tired and worn out you decide to set off and find her.

You follow the path you saw her take and one hour later you see a figure on the horizon, only this time the figure seems somewhat..bigger.

As you draw closer you see that it isn’t one figure but two! You approach in dismay. “What is going on here?” you ask while fighting back the tears. She is smiling innocently while standing next to a Man whom is carrying a sack of Bricks. “Nothing” (Denial) she exclaims. “What are YOU doing here!?” (Attack) she shouts. “You were gone for hours and i was waiting for your return. It is clear to me that i am not the only Man carrying your *Bricks*” (*Emotional Baggage*) you ask. You feel a lump in your throat swelling like an over-inflated balloon. “That is none of your business! Anyway i bet you just go around looking for innocent young lady’s sacks full of bricks to carry don’t you!? (Reverse) “I can’t believe you are creeping up on me like this (Victim) You are obviously a control freak” (Offend).

Stunned you gaze down at the floor. “I don’t think you are the guy i need carrying around my bricks anymore. You obviously can’t be trusted and anyway this other guy is 10 times the man you will ever be!!” She Dismissively exclaims. “I am sorry! I can change” you desperately plead for her acceptance. “It is too late” she explains. “It is Over” (Discard)

Moral of the story...Don't be a Codependent White Knight! For those that have Dated/Married a Cluster B Personality Disorderd Chick will know this story well!

As of a few months ago that 'was' going to be me.. Then i found rational male and then this place..

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a white knight that is. I would love to see @wolf write an alternative that depicts the Don Juan in a similar scenario.

One day you are walking along minding your own business and you stumble upon a woman that is carrying a sack on her back. You step closer and upon inspection see that she is carrying a sack full of bricks. You observe the discomfort that she is in and feel intrigued to step closer.

“I beg your pardon miss, may i ask what it is that you are doing?”. She gazes toward this stranger that is gracing her with his presence. “Yes” she replies. I am carrying these bricks and they are rather heavy” Silence ensues for a few moments. “That seems quite a task! Does your boyfriend know you are out here carrying all these bricks on your own?” Feeling intrigued she steps a little closer to him. “I have no boyfriend, i am yet to meet a Man that is capable of carrying my Bricks” she replied. An uneasy feeling trembles in your gut. “I tell you what, how about i help you along with your bricks and in return you join me for dinner on Friday at 7pm at ‘en restaurante Mount Doom’? “Yes please, i have been carrying this sack of bricks for some time and my shoulders are burdened with ache” she decries. “Well that’s settled then, where are you heading?” you ask. “Up there” she points to the top of Mount Doom. “Ok lets go”. (lead Taking)

You resume your journey and lead the way (Maintaining Frame). You continue on your new bound journey. “Wow you are such an awesome guy! No other Man is as strong and powerful as you!” (love bombing). “Yeah i like to keep in shape, it’s all those Ladies that i have been carrying bricks for lately” You give a smile and a wink. (Healthy Self Esteem) Her eyes light up like a Christmas Tree.

Together you carry on your journey to where you stumble across a brick in the road. She picks it up with her delicate fingers and adds it to the sack that you carry for her. (**** Test) “What are you doing?” you protest. “My sack is full enough. If you want to add more bricks then add them to your own bag”. “Oh i am sorry” She exclaimed. You are right! I shall add anymore bricks to my own sack”.

As the day wears on you stumble across more bricks. Once again She picks up another brick and once again she puts the brick into your Sack.(**** Test) “What the Hell! I told you last time. I offered to help you carry your bricks but i am not going to take on anymore than i initially offered. That wasn’t part of the deal!” You state clearly. “Oh i am so sorry” she explains “i simply forgot, i won’t do it again”. Your body begins to ache. “Gee this load sure is getting heavy! I could use a Drink. I saw a Well just a Mile back there. It would be great if somebody could get me a drink. After all i am a big strong Man and i am thirsty” you exclaim. (Task Setting) “Yes” she agrees. “You most certainly do need a drink. Let me go to the Well and get you one. I shall be back in 1 hour”. Off she goes to find the Well while you catch your breath in the shade.

One hour passes. “Hi i am back” she says with a smile. “And here is your drink of Water”. You take several long refreshing gulps and continue on your journey.

The heavy load begins to take it’s toll on your aching body. You stumble and fall to your knees. “Oh Gosh, you seem to be struggling here, perhaps i should let you be on your way and i will find another Man to carry my load for me?” (Manipulation) she exclaims with a somewhat disappointing tone in her voice. “Yes you are right! I saw another guy walk past me down the mountain while you were getting me my warm water from the well. Let me go and find him for you and i will send him your way”. (Maintaining Frame) Her voice barely functions above a whisper. “No that is ok!” She protests. “You just have a rest and let me know when you are ready to continue” She smiles as if looking for validation of sorts.

“Please continue on this path for me and when i return in an hour i shall bring you a gift” she asks. “How about we skip the ‘me waiting around’ and we just move on straight to the gift? You say with a wink and a smile. “Oh, and what gift do you think i have for you”? She suggestively says. You point to your crotch.

Half an hour passes.

You both continue your journey up the never ending Mountain. More Bricks appear on your path. She reaches down to pick another up under your beady eye. “Would you mind carrying these bricks for me?” she asks. “No! I already told you. No more Bricks in my Sack!” She stutters before finally dragging a sentence together “ w w w w w why won’t you carry more bricks for me? I can’t possibly carry anymore. Any other Man would surely carry them for me so why can’t you!?” She cries. “Lady i’m not ‘any other Man’ I am my own Man and i’m not buying your damsel in distress crap” You exclaim profoundly. “Fine! Then walk away just like every other Man has done in my life. It’s just Bricks!” She screams like a 5 year old child that has dropped its ice cream. “No need to tell me twice, Ciao Bella” You coolly reply. “ Noooooo don’t go. I am sorry. I can change!!” She cries only this time with a higher pitch voice akin to a Hamster Wheel that is badly in need of oiling. “Too late, Adios Amigo” You drop the sack of bricks and make your way down the Mountain.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Woman: "I need a strong man to carry these bricks for me."
LL: " well I support the women's Lib movement of 1990s that says women can do everything a man can do only better. Who am I to interfere with your opportunity to prove yourself. have a nice day ma'am"

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day you are walking along minding your own business and you stumble upon a woman that is carrying a sack on her back. You step closer and upon inspection see that she is carrying a sack full of bricks. You observe the discomfort that she is in and feel intrigued to step closer.

“I beg your pardon miss, may i ask what it is that you are doing?”. She gazes toward this stranger that is gracing her with his presence. “Yes” she replies. I am carrying these bricks and they are rather heavy” Silence ensues for a few moments. “That seems quite a task! Does your boyfriend know you are out here carrying all these bricks on your own?” Feeling intrigued she steps a little closer to him. “I have no boyfriend, i am yet to meet a Man that is capable of carrying my Bricks” she replied. An uneasy feeling trembles in your gut. “I tell you what, how about i help you along with your bricks and in return you join me for dinner on Friday at 7pm at ‘en restaurante Mount Doom’? “Yes please, i have been carrying this sack of bricks for some time and my shoulders are burdened with ache” she decries. “Well that’s settled then, where are you heading?” you ask. “Up there” she points to the top of Mount Doom. “Ok lets go”. (lead Taking)

You resume your journey and lead the way (Maintaining Frame). You continue on your new bound journey. “Wow you are such an awesome guy! No other Man is as strong and powerful as you!” (love bombing). “Yeah i like to keep in shape, it’s all those Ladies that i have been carrying bricks for lately” You give a smile and a wink. (Healthy Self Esteem) Her eyes light up like a Christmas Tree.

Together you carry on your journey to where you stumble across a brick in the road. She picks it up with her delicate fingers and adds it to the sack that you carry for her. (**** Test) “What are you doing?” you protest. “My sack is full enough. If you want to add more bricks then add them to your own bag”. “Oh i am sorry” She exclaimed. You are right! I shall add anymore bricks to my own sack”.

As the day wears on you stumble across more bricks. Once again She picks up another brick and once again she puts the brick into your Sack.(**** Test) “What the Hell! I told you last time. I offered to help you carry your bricks but i am not going to take on anymore than i initially offered. That wasn’t part of the deal!” You state clearly. “Oh i am so sorry” she explains “i simply forgot, i won’t do it again”. Your body begins to ache. “Gee this load sure is getting heavy! I could use a Drink. I saw a Well just a Mile back there. It would be great if somebody could get me a drink. After all i am a big strong Man and i am thirsty” you exclaim. (Task Setting) “Yes” she agrees. “You most certainly do need a drink. Let me go to the Well and get you one. I shall be back in 1 hour”. Off she goes to find the Well while you catch your breath in the shade.

One hour passes. “Hi i am back” she says with a smile. “And here is your drink of Water”. You take several long refreshing gulps and continue on your journey.

The heavy load begins to take it’s toll on your aching body. You stumble and fall to your knees. “Oh Gosh, you seem to be struggling here, perhaps i should let you be on your way and i will find another Man to carry my load for me?” (Manipulation) she exclaims with a somewhat disappointing tone in her voice. “Yes you are right! I saw another guy walk past me down the mountain while you were getting me my warm water from the well. Let me go and find him for you and i will send him your way”. (Maintaining Frame) Her voice barely functions above a whisper. “No that is ok!” She protests. “You just have a rest and let me know when you are ready to continue” She smiles as if looking for validation of sorts.

“Please continue on this path for me and when i return in an hour i shall bring you a gift” she asks. “How about we skip the ‘me waiting around’ and we just move on straight to the gift? You say with a wink and a smile. “Oh, and what gift do you think i have for you”? She suggestively says. You point to your crotch.

Half an hour passes.

You both continue your journey up the never ending Mountain. More Bricks appear on your path. She reaches down to pick another up under your beady eye. “Would you mind carrying these bricks for me?” she asks. “No! I already told you. No more Bricks in my Sack!” She stutters before finally dragging a sentence together “ w w w w w why won’t you carry more bricks for me? I can’t possibly carry anymore. Any other Man would surely carry them for me so why can’t you!?” She cries. “Lady i’m not ‘any other Man’ I am my own Man and i’m not buying your damsel in distress crap” You exclaim profoundly. “Fine! Then walk away just like every other Man has done in my life. It’s just Bricks!” She screams like a 5 year old child that has dropped its ice cream. “No need to tell me twice, Ciao Bella” You coolly reply. “ Noooooo don’t go. I am sorry. I can change!!” She cries only this time with a higher pitch voice akin to a Hamster Wheel that is badly in need of oiling. “Too late, Adios Amigo” You drop the sack of bricks and make your way down the Mountain.
Love it. I am thoroughly impressed with your writing. Do you write as a hobby? Because if this is your first time i will be dumbfounded.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it. I am thoroughly impressed with your writing. Do you write as a hobby? Because if this is your first time i will be dumbfounded.
Thanks

Back in my Blue Pill days i would write Poetry, Erotica and Comedy. Now i write to help other Blue Pill Men from a Red Pill perspective.

I don't 'think' when i write.. the words just kind of happen. When i saw your post i was just about to go to sleep but i couldn't resist the challenge you set me. That was hours ago and now i can't sleep because my brain feels like it is full of electricity. It is now almost 5am.

I aim to write a book someday but for now i mainly just write on Forums.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

Back in my Blue Pill days i would write Poetry, Erotica and Comedy. Now i write to help other Blue Pill Men from a Red Pill perspective.

I don't 'think' when i write.. the words just kind of happen. When i saw your post i was just about to go to sleep but i couldn't resist the challenge you set me. That was hours ago and now i can't sleep because my brain feels like it is full of electricity. It is now almost 5am.

I aim to write a book someday but for now i mainly just write on Forums.
Let me know when you write that book. I would love to read it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bricks in a back pack!!! Lol!!!

Who does that?

Well written!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks. Here she is after all her Beta Boyfriends have died from exhaustion lol
awwww. she don't look happy but at least her b00bies do..

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An eerily yet succinct description of what it's like to date a woman.
Yes, those expectations make me sick.

I may just go on dates, with the intention of ditching chicks for fun!!!

Which brings up the question... What's the best way to ditch a chick, while on a date with her?

logicallefty

Reaction score

Which brings up the question... What's the best way to ditch a chick, while on a date with her?
Go to the bathroom and don't return.. or once when the b!tch started dancing with another guy on the dance floor I just left.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Tell her you are going to the Bathroom
Approach waiter and pay
Go to the bathroom and don't return.. or once when the b!tch started dancing with another guy on the dance floor I just left.
Or even better. Ask her for her purse and remove all money while she isn't looking. Tell her you are going to the Bathroom but instead approach waiter. "excuse me waiter, that Lady who i am seated with will be paying for tonight's bill" shake his hand and leave her to wash up in the kitchen to pay for the meal.

*Disclaimer.. give false name as to escape prosecution!