Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Kino Guide

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
ehm.. in the post you tell that "If she touches you she are intressted in you" but i see she touch everybody.. what does that mean? she touch me on my neck, givme a hug.. tickel me.. and so do she do that on my friends and other people

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I have a kino question.

I've been sort of seeing this girl for about a week. We've met for coffee a couple of times and have seen a movie together.

For some reason I have yet to make any move on her, including kino of any sort of form. It might be because we get along too well just chatting, and that I see her as long term potential... making me nervous... don't want to screw it up.

I should say that it is definitely not a "friends" thing, as we've made references to "us" in conversation.

Anyhow, what I'm asking you guys for is a suggestion for a way to get in some kino that doesn't shout "HEY IT'S TIME FOR US TO HOOK UP!". Something VERY casual.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you read the original post? Sunshine girl, you know, a tease. If she touches you, touch her back more, you'll see if she fails or succeeds at the test in no time.

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonne try it on the girl I fancy today, ill post the outcome when I get back and had a chance to Kino her.

Edit: SHIAAAAT! the gal was away so fast, trying it this Monday when I see her again

Last edited:
Reaction score
I find offering to listen to some music to be a quite easy and effective way to initiate kino, first by lending an earbud (whether I hand it over and put it in her ear myself), then depending on her reaction. If she likes it I'll put my hand on her shoulder as I compliment her for having good taste in music (heh :cool: ). If she doesn't and says something along the lines of "what the hell is that ?" I'll just playfully push her a bit and be like "hey, watch your mouth" (not with a serious tone obviously).

DJStrawberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like slapping her butt somewhat hard but not too hard and then when she turns around and says "what the **** was that for?".. Pretend you are looking around on the floor and inspect her clothes around the butt area and say "I think i got it..I think i got it" and then tell her that there was a bug/fly/mosquito/insect buzzing around and you didn't want her to get sars/birdflu/crazy insect disease..you gotta deliver it right and with a straight face or you might get slapped. You can use this as an opener and if she gets mad she's a ***** cause you were only trying to protect her. Works best in a club. Or instead of opening it with the smack you can get her attention and pretend like you are trying to swat something away and have her follow your hand movements as if you are really shooing something that is flying around until you eventually make your way behind her and start smacking her a little bit trying to kill the bug until you eventually wind up on her butt..you can sometimes get away with 3-5 smacks and can make a pretty hilarious scene. When you are done start some small talk and tell her that she owes you one.

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy $hit! I wrote this 5 years ago this month. It's had over 21,000 views and is the tenth most reviewed thread in the tips section.

I hope it's help all past, present, and future DJ's as much as it has helped me.

Brokeback Larry

Don Juan
Reaction score
so $$ lol true though

here's my 2 Lincoln's:

For me Kino is a must have technique. When you use it, it seems like some of those un easy walls breakdown, they feel a little bit more comfortable if you use it right. Just like baby bear, not too much but just right. I've had girls say, "i feel like I've know u my whole life," and that was after lunch and going to a party/club.........SO "Just Do It" (Nike) and you'll understand the importance!!!

Brokeback Larry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Berlex said:
Do you guys use kino at work?
fudge yeah......i know this sounds kinda brokeback mountain but i use kino on men too.......i'm secure with my self enough to admit it and if you don't believe me, try it!!!

I'm telling you, your relationship will change and maybe next time there is leeway for someone to deserve a raise its always good to have that relationship with a higher Man

ps. I'm just talking about like manly bumps and the handshakes with the other arm on the shoulder or something.......u know what i mean!

Sturmblitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
trickynick said:
T Dog,

All things condsidered this is a good post and I am sure it will help a lot of people. One thing however that was not mentioned that I myself did not understand at the time I wrote the post you quoted me on was that kino is an anchor. Anchors are what you set up as manifestations of certain emotional states in her mind.

For example, if you get into a conversation about feelings of an incredible connection that excites her visibly to you, you can touch her arm or shoulder at that moment which sets up that kind of touch from you as an anchor for those feelings she is experiencing at the time you do it. In the future, you can use that same touch as a way to awaken the feelings you have anchored it once again.

Just be aware of how things are going and she is feeling at the time you kino her. Anchoring the wrong feelings the wrong way can lead to badly botched kino.

Just wanted to add that, but good job on the post.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!
Hah I didn't realize how old this thread was. Anyways, I have a question about this 8 year old post lol.

If you're saying that she associates kino with the kind of feelings/emotions of the conversation being held, does that mean that you shouldn't kino at all if she's brings up something sad? I mean, in all honesty, it shouldn't be very likely that a girl brings up something super sad on your first encounter, but basically I'm just asking that if you would kino in this kind of situation, would she then associate you with those feelings of sadness? It looks like that's whats being said here, but I would think she'd associate it with feelings of comfort and safety, ya know?

Also the OP is ofcourse excellent.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread Necromancer! This is one of the very few articles that has REALLY helped me and I can still say it 3 years after I first read it.

About the sad emotions thing: the touch itself shouldn't be bad. But don't talk about sad stuff for long! You can touch her, say AWWWW or something and immediately change the subject to something happy. However if it's really serious, don't say much and look indifferent so she'll change the topic. If she still keeps crying on your shoulder, run away!
Otherwise you'll end up being her comforting safe and nice friend, no matter how much you touch, and you don't want that do you ;)