Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ultimate CLUB guide

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old thread, but I have a few questions on Part II (ie. moving in for the lay).

1. What do you need to say to her while you are feeling her ass up and trying to squeeze her boobs? Last weekend, I was feeling a girl's ass almost immediately upon meeting her, but I didn't know what to say. We had exchanged basic introductions, but I figured if I tried to conversate with her I would screw up her orgasm (she was so into me)! Eventually, she left to "find her friends." Could I have just said "what are you doing after this?" Remember, I hardly had talked to this girl AT ALL!

2. Can you really squeeze a girl's boobs in the club? In the US?

Thanks.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mediocre at best.

The theory in a nutshell:

1)learn to dance and dance
2)say hi to chicks
3)drink until you're "merry"
4)if a chick is finally started to grind you, don't be shocked, but grind her back.

We should move this to Unusual Techniques forum. :rolleyes:

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold pretty much summed it all up. Saying to a girl do you come here often is lame. Odds are the girl has already heard it a million times before, your icebreaker needs to be a lot more original than that. Girls want confident men with originality. Also one tip of my own most of you should already know this so I am probably stating the obvious but never offer to pay for the girls drinks or when its your turn to be served let her go first. Some of you may think that this makes you look like a gentleman but in reality it will make you look like a pushover. Also squeezing a girls tits when you first meet her is stupid as it makes you look like a horny little virgin rather than an alpha male, one more thing if you are gonna touch her tits dont say anything let her get lost in the moment.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, nice material. I wish it was posted toward the end of the week....

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you aren't using the old sneak n grind maneuver. You know the one, where you see a gal dancing so you sneak up behind her and start grinding with her. 9999/10000 times it's met with the I can believe that just touched me look.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't put your hands down a girls pants in a club. At least not in the US. Even if you could, American girls would never go for it (at least none that are worth your time).

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pootwo said:
PART 1
This is just a small section. It’s been said a lot on this site that when you go out you shouldn’t drink a lot as this hinders your DJ skills. I have to disagree with this. I think drink is an important part of the going out experience.
I’m not saying that you should get absolutely wasted to the point where you can barely stand & your conversation has turned to ramblings about why Thundercats is better than He-Man (yes, I have actually done that), but you should still have enough alcohol to enjoy yourself. Besides, the more you drink the more confidence it gives you. So, I think you should drink till you’re ‘merry’… but try not to get completely wankered.
Aha. But one should never argue over which is better: Thundercats or He-Man. That's like arguing over whether Transformers or Robotech is better. You know we all loved them 80s cartoons equally.:rockon:

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't put your hands down a girls pants in a club. At least not in the US. Even if you could, American girls would never go for it (at least none that are worth your time).
sorry man :D . i agree with the part about about them not being relationship material. i cant understand why any guy would pursue a relationship with a girl he met in a club beyond the first night.

while were on the topic, has anyone ever gotten a one night stand from a chick in a club?? ive only been to a club three times and have managed to hook up with a chick within 5 min from eye contact. prolly could have fvcked her but i slipped up. so i am certain i can do it. has anyone actually done it?? tell me a story :)

Crates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha

dap said:
Well, that's just patently false. It's never been MY move (I'm super classy), but the dance floor finger-blast was one of my most seasoned, favorite wingmen's #1 go-to move. He ran "pure alpha"/caveman style game; basically just all raw instinct and presupposition, setting a frame immediately of dominance while I established some social proof for him and ran more traditional set material. We were consistently awesome. As often as not, he would just start dancing / grinding with the hottest girls at the club, they'd smell his comfort level, sex state and vibe, and he would rapidly kino-escalate until he was inside her. Sometimes, he'd do this to four or five women a night. He even ****ed a couple of girls on the dance floor. Neither of which is especially sanitary, IMHO, but still hilarious. :woo:

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good refreshers,I actually picked up a girl at a club when I was younger doing this who was a part time stripper and was just there dancing with friends,she was going through divorce and older then me and it was a great once to twice a month fwb,I stupidly cut it off when I got involved with my ex.