Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about most females

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You can find plenty of girls who don't group and gossip.
I'm not finding these girls hardly ever. I mean sometimes I'll see a really attractive girl with just one female friend, but they're always being gamed by other guys. A lot of times the staff and bouncers of the bar. Maybe it's just my experience where I'm at, but I'm pretty sure most of their time is spent hanging out in a "social circle" group. Sometimes towards the end of the night when her friends hook up and the group disperses you can go in. But I find guy groups gaming them at last call and out the door and on the street. I lost more than one girl before to a group of guys going after even outside the bar. Another thing is I notice the hotest girls leave the bar prior to 1:30am, prior to the 2am last call. Whethr they leave with guys it's too chaotic to tell.

I agree if the girl is attracted things can happen a lot easier, but when you have to get through a sh!t fest to get to the girls in the first place, then you're relying mostly on your looks.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love going to bars and clubs, I have to be drinking though. It's been a while but I usually end up hitting on a few chicks in spite of myself (no inhibition). What I haven't tried (sober) is things like bookstores, grocery stores, things like that. At least it's one girl and you can probably discuss something in the environment. I'm not sure how I'd handle just walking up to a GROUP of girls at a bar.

I think the advantage may be when she's alone?

My dad told me I should take dance lessons. I love electronic music... I love clubs... and everytime I go to one I end up dancing alone (drunk of course). My dad said if you can dance well, chicks will most likely approach you and want to dance with you because it makes them look good.

Anyone agree?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reset, dancing is so "MONEY"!

you give women a glimpse in how you view your body and how you kniow your body.
The more in tune you demonstrate you are with that, the more they will connect it to your attitude in the bedroom.

Comprende, amigo?

Dancing is a great way to open and be opened.
It shows you can be a fun, NON Upight person and can have fun with women.

Easy way to get social proof, and DHV.

Women, whom many are a little repressed sexually, are NOT going to go for guys who ALSO demionstrate being uncomfortable or repressing their sexuality.

Just be cool enough and have a good perspective enough to tell when you are getting REAL Attraction, from just some chick on GNO who just want to dance, nothing more.

I know one trick, I haven't tried, but heard David DeAngelo tell it. SOunds interesting.

He said he had a buddy who was a good dancer, not particularly good 'looing' though.
He would ask a girl to dance, and dance. Once the song was finished he';d leave her and ask another woman to dance once another song started playing, and so on and so on.
Well, once he'd decided to take a break he wouls just walk off, not saying a word to these womne. And just hang out at the bar, and have a drink.

Well guess what?

All thes women would start to mill around him, waiting for him to do something. The other women wre noticing each other and began to viw fo rhis attention, soon enough he'd have 3 or four women ALL trying to get his attention while he was bascially driving them insane with curiosity and mystery, since he didn't even say a word to them! They were going insane trying to get him to pick one of them, all competing with each other.

David D asked him, "WTF is going on??!" and the guy said "Female psychology at work.'

LOL

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to do this now. Right now I don't think I care so much about the type of girl in THIS instance... I just want to be around women and enjoy myself. When I go to clubs it's with a couple buddies. They just drink and stand around too, and no one wants to go out on the floor and dance. So I just end up going alone because I can't stand to be in a dark club with loud music and not do that. I would feel more confident if I "knew what I was doing" and I think that if I took private lessons with a woman, that would just put me in the right mindset.

It's funny too because I'm obsessed with electronic music, it's my passion in life. I write it too, and would love to have my own music in clubs. Let's see, dance, music, dance, music---something's not adding up if it's only me and my iPod, lol. I've come quite a way from my "raver kid" days where I did this all the time without even thinking about it.

I would literally be at the club dancing, because i liked the music and just enjoyed the atmosphere. And it makes no sense for me to not be at clubs and dancing, when that's what I care most about in the world. Tie this in with women and I've created a whole new lifestyle based on my passions. DUH!

Thanks for the push. I'm starting to look forward to this.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In clubs dancing is the key.

Even if you aren't that great if you make an effort it goes a long way. Gives women the opportunity to push the envelope with the IOI's.

Most of the time nowadays I hit the clubs with a mixed group, a lot of the time more women than men, but when I used to go mainly with the guys you could always tell the women who were interested by the way they position themselves in your proximity on the dance floor. Sometimes they move close to you but stay a few feet away, and if you don't make a move within a couple of minutes they're gone, and sometimes they will get right up on you even bumping up against you to see if you will bite. When you are with a group of women this tends to happen less frequently. BUT....if you are with a group of women AND you are seen dancing seductively with MORE THAN ONE of them, it can even work in your favor. You just have to make it known to anyone who might be checking you out that you have women around who might have interest but you aren't WITH any of them specifically.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who really wants a guy will foil the c0ckblocks herself.

And yes, dancing is a great way to stand out -- not to mention have a good time1

Stavrogin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a couple of observations that are really just truisms:

1. Virtually every woman over age 25 who is attractive has a boyfriend or is married.

2. Whatever woman over age 25 who is attractive and single is probably controlling, too high-maintenance, child-like, dim-witted, a single mom, or has some other issue that pushes men away. In the unlikely event that she is only single because she works such long hours that she has no time to date, she is probably in a high-status job and values money and status above all else. Otherwise, she would not work such long hours. In other words, she will not want you unless you, too, have a high-status job.

3. Virtually every attractive single woman of any age group will have a gaggle of orbiters with whom you must compete. If you are unattractive and/or low-income, the only way you will win her is if the orbiters are more unattractive and/or lower-income than you. That's natural selection at work.

4. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. There is no woman out there who you will think is a 10 out of 10 but who so many other guys think is butt-ugly that you will have no competition for her. If the average person finds her ugly, you will not find her attractive.

5. "Confidence" and other assorted skills do not attract women. Looks and money attract women. At the risk of kicking a sacred cow on this forum, a woman will not have sex with a fat blob because he has confidence. "Confidence" is a buzzword that authors use to sell their dating advice books to desperate men.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stavrogin said:

1. Virtually every woman over age 25 who is attractive has a boyfriend or is married.

2. Whatever woman over age 25 who is attractive and single is probably controlling, too high-maintenance, child-like, dim-witted, a single mom, or has some other issue that pushes men away.

3. Virtually every attractive single woman of any age group will have a gaggle of orbiters with whom you must compete.

4. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder.

5. "Confidence" and other assorted skills do not attract women. Looks and money attract women.
no offense, just my views....

1. this is insanely untrue. there are TONS TONS TONS of single women over 25. at least in the corporate world there are. they havent been married or had kids etc.

2. or, like men, they've been busy with school and their career and never really met the right guy and are now mature, have their life together and are ready.

3. once again, untrue. i've dated tons of hot chics who on the first date would tell me 'im really happy you asked me out. i haven't been on a date in months.' i guess they could all be lying.

4. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i think courtney cox is smoking hot. even now that shes in her 40s i still think she's smoking hot. i'd knock holes in the wall with her in a second. and yet, most guys here think she's average at best. likewise, lots of guys think jennifer anniston is smoking hot, and yet i wouldn't look at her twice if she passed me on the street. its only in extreme cases (ie. someone with a unibrow) where everyoen is in agreement that they are ugly (but hey, theres probably some one else with a unibrow that would be turned on by them).

5. looks matter. but a woman might look at two guys and be equally attracted to their looks. guy A has high confidence and guy B doesn't. she's going to jump through a ring of fire to be with guy A. confidence (high self esteem) matters.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Stavrogin said:

2. Whatever woman over age 25 who is attractive and single is probably controlling, too high-maintenance, child-like, dim-witted, a single mom, or has some other issue that pushes men away. In the unlikely event that she is only single because she works such long hours that she has no time to date, she is probably in a high-status job and values money and status above all else. Otherwise, she would not work such long hours. In other words, she will not want you unless you, too, have a high-status job.

3. Virtually every attractive single woman of any age group will have a gaggle of orbiters with whom you must compete. If you are unattractive and/or low-income, the only way you will win her is if the orbiters are more unattractive and/or lower-income than you. That's natural selection at work.

4. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. There is no woman out there who you will think is a 10 out of 10 but who so many other guys think is butt-ugly that you will have no competition for her. If the average person finds her ugly, you will not find her attractive.

5. "Confidence" and other assorted skills do not attract women. Looks and money attract women. At the risk of kicking a sacred cow on this forum, a woman will not have sex with a fat blob because he has confidence. "Confidence" is a buzzword that authors use to sell their dating advice books to desperate men.
I basically agree with all this and it's a good addition to what I was saying. Of course there's going to be exceptions but in general I believe it's mostly true.

1. I agree if she's over 25, attractive and single and isn't in a long-term relationship, there's usually a good reason.
2. Your explanation explains the assertion in 1.
3. I agree. She has a group of guys pursuing her and she's going to pick the one best looking to her. Although I think the guy's attitude and "personality" is a factor too.
4. I agree any girl you find attractive most other men will find her attractive too. Same thing applies in reverse, women generally are in agreement if a man is hot or not.
5. I agree that confidence or skills alone without looks and means won't generally attract most women. Confidence and skills are just an additional requirement you must have, just icing on the cake. The thing about skills and tactic is most of them are of limited effectiveness if you don't have a certain level of appearance and status. Women interpret everything subjectively. High status guys do "AFC" type stuff all the time and really do attract girls. The gurus have a financial interest in giving guys exaggerated levels of hope by saying appearance, age, and wealth don't matter. They matter more than anything else and they're a necessary baseline to have.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stavrogin said:
You're an idiot. Credibility: shot.