Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The smoothest thing you ever said to a woman!

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of these are beyond cheesy and i would avoid.

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to reply to an old thread, but I think I have some more or less original ones that I'd like to share.

My favorite so far has been when a hot blonde and her equally hot brunette friend (both of whom are my underclassmates) came up to me when I was getting my jacket from the VIP cloakroom of a bar (was just after 'the signal', so the regular cloakroom had an enormous line) and asked me to get their jackets as well, so they wouldn't have to wait.

My reply was to look her dead in the eyes and say "No.", followed immediately of me bursting into laughter, turning around and walking out. Now, everytime I see her, she's all over me.

Other good story would be when I was at a fancy dinner with some important people, and had a girl who is one of my best friends as a date. A girl I liked was working at the cloakroom, so after the dinner was over and the dancing started, I walked up to the counter, sat on it, looked her in the eyes and said "Let's go dance." Her response was "What, now? I can't, I'm working!", to which I replied with "It wasn't a question.", took her by the hand, and dragged her on the dancefloor.

Did the same thing to her at a bar later on. Resulted in us making out really rather intensively for about 3 hours. Somewhere in the middle I told her I want to bite her on the nose, and she ok'd it, which resulted in some more making out.

At a later date, when we were walking towards her place, I told her I want to bite her on the nose. She ok'd it again, so I did, but this time after biting I just told her "Good night" and walked in the opposite direction. Managed to walk about 200m before she caught up to me, punched me in the back of the head, and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

One more good one, though I was a bit intoxicated so I don't really remember how it all went down, but what I basically did was at some random point I just stopped talking. I just smiled and looked at her, no matter what she said, and this threw her off her game completely. Can't for the life of me remember what I said once I started talking again, but it was great fun anyway. Might use it again at some point, to really test it out.

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
^all I read was that you madeout for 3 hours... goddamn...
Outside. During winter.

Youthful stamina, my friend.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Riga and well, the girls are super hot there and quite easy...

Before the next part: I already went with a mate to a shot bar and we drank about 7 B52's. So my state of mind wasen't that well. My mate decides to leave so I was left alone.

So I go to this bar where they have this foosball table. I go up to the table introduce myself to the people and join in for a few games... Now we attached the game to drinking so we drank quite a lot. I have to go to the bathroom, so I have to cross over the dance floor to get there, I made EC with the hottest HB there and give her a wink. I pass her by and she literally squeezes my butt. I didn't pay to much attention to it cause I really had to go badly, and I was beyond tipsy...

So I return and I don't see her anymore. I decide to leave cause there wasn’t anybody left at the foosball table, it was getting late and I'd drank too much anyhow. Now at the coatroom this HB is sitting there and she starts talking Russian to me (which I don't understand). I tell her I don't speak Russian so she starts to talk poor English to me. After 5 mins of talking to this girl, a guy from the foosball table come to me: "Want to play some more". I replied "Yes"... :D I love drunk me, doesn't realize I'm scoring the hottest girl in the bar until 2 hours later after the foosball game. Then suddenly it comes to me: "DOOOOOH". (I'm pretty certain about it considering she kept saying "Oh my god you're so handsome, it's to bad you aren't Latvian, blablabla"... The girls are really nice there :))

To make the story worse, another HB joined us during the foosball game. She must've thougth I was cool or something because I was flying solo there yet I talked to alot of people, cause she was giving me the crazy eyes :eek: .
After we were done I said: "now I'm really leaving".
She: "no, you're not."
me: "Euh, yes I am?"
She: "not until you give me what I want"
me: *to drunk to act properly* "Naaaaah..."
She: *in a seductive way* "I always get what I want"
Me: *sees the hole and scores* "Not today, Haha!"
She: :mad:

Went home alone that night... Smooth move drunk me... :kick: At least I did laugh about it :D

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Hehehe your "smoothest moves" should better be in the "most obvious come-ons you missed" thread :D

Anyway one of mine:
I was visiting this girl I hadn't seen in a long time, and my chances of getting laid were pretty good to begin with. So this cheesy move did a perfect job: she was talking about germs and stuff, and how she sanitizes her hands all the time. So I reach across the table, take her hand in mine and say
"So do you have to sanitize them now?"
-"No... "
I just keep my hands on the table, casually playing with hers, and continue talking so it doesn't get awkward. After just a minute she's already happily squeezing away :)

AT MY HAND, NOT MY D1CK LOL

Last edited:

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me
Her

"Watching you perform takes my breath away."
"Me in specific?"
"YES. Oh my god... I got really attracted to you..."
"I'm not surprised. I play the 'sexy' part well."

Right after the last performance of the musical I was just in.

Reaction score
In a book store. The girl was buying a text book for class.
Girl: Damn this book is expensive. Don't you guys have a used one?
King: Come on, just buy it. Its cheap. (Really, an expensive book)
Girl: Are you going to buy it for me?
King: I would, but the way my bank account is set up.... ( A joke by Kevin Harts)

Had everyone in the store laughing and some dude saying that was the smoothest things he's ever heard.

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work on the checkouts in a supermarket.

There was a girl next to me know I know liked me but had a bf. A guy that worked there that I talked to a bit come over and I was like "oh my god do you know what she just said to me".... "she wants to ride me like a pony".

She really loved it and was laughing so much that she could barely serve the customer that come next. She started inviting me out at some point but was always with some guy at the 'gathering' so it didn't go anywhere.

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chillin' at the park with my girl and some friends last summer
and somehow the subject of stealing popped up and she says somethin'
about her ex stealing money from her and how she hates thieves so
I asked her "If you hate thieves, does that mean you hate me 'cause
I stole your heart?" and she's like "No! but your getting laid tonight! :D "

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Just happened a minute ago. I'm waling down the hall and this girl with a sexy ass sleeve tat walked in front of me. I said:

Me - that sleve is sick lemme see it
Her - *lifts up her shirt to show "the best part" which is a girl wrapped in a dragon.
Me - wow do you have her number ;)
Her - lol your smooth
Me - did it hurt getting that?
Her - yah well not really I like pain
Me - woah I didnt know you were into that:O
Her laughing
Me- well I'll rememeber that for later
Her- * face turns red and laughs

Hahahah :D that was awesome

Last edited:

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently at a big club out with my boys...

A girl on stage (AW type) starts talking to my boy and then points to me about 10 feet away. I come over, she says I'm cute and would probably look cuter without my hat. She takes it and starts dancing with it but I grab it back and say something like "you're trouble" and walk away.

See her later on another stage dancing around and I just smirk and walk by.

Finally I see her walking on common ground holding her purse. I tell her to put her purse down at her table and dance. We start dancing and a lot of dudes are looking... this is one of the real dimes in the club.

At one point she whispers in my ear "I don't usually dance with boys."

I said "Well I'm not a boy" and started making out.

Revel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
that was classic AFC, not smooth newbie...
OLD BUT WOW WHATA D!CK!
you can say the cheesiest **** and it will work, just deliver it right.

easiest thing i ever did was.. Walking downtown late at night riding my bike, i stopped these 2 girls
and asked if they wanted to make out. ended up going to there hotel.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at a lounge, was pretty crowded. Saw a HB8.5 standing against the wall sipping her drink, I walked at the spot near her, stood there for about a min, then turned to her and said "can you watch this spot for me? Im gonna go get a drink" She replied ok

When I came back, told her thanks and she says "you owe me a dollar for holding that spot for you!"

I said,

"Well i have no change, so give me your number and I'll call you to come get it"

She was all over me the rest of the night, and i banged her a week later.

prenup1

Reaction score
That was smoove !!

FSUSem1nole said:
The Smoothest line I ever used took place at a bar, while I was drunk, and I said Nice Shoes! wanna F*ck!... at first her face dropped and she was debating whether or not to slap me, but she just chuckled and said I don't even know you...

------------------
F-L-O-R-I-D-A, S-T-A-T-E, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, WOOOO....

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
It may seem beta to some and I see that now but once a girl approached me clearly attempting to cheer her friend up asked me "if you saw my friend in a club would you chat her up on looks alone" and I replied in an instant "honestly? No I wouldn't" then after a pause giving them a second of shock I continued "I'm a good looking guy, but she is stunning...I'd have no chance". This made the girl feel the need to stay with me all night and we kissed (good) but it ended there, prior to that it made the girl say "awwwwww"; for future reference anything you say that makes a new girl on the scene say aww is a wrong move haha live and learn

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time i'm at a store and a cute store employee asks me if there's anything i need help with, i tell them "yeah, there's this cute girl talking to me right now and i don't know what to say" gets them every time.

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's another smooth line i just remembered long time ago.

Me: you like that frank ocean song, right?
girl: yeah, why?
me: because i've been thinking about you, babe

hence its the name of one of the Frank Ocean songs