Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret of the Jerk

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!

your the man thats risponsible for changing my life, if it wernt for you.. i dont konw where i'd be.. your incrediblel.... keep up the good work, i have been enlightned ...

elfical224

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I at first found this to be "genius," but I have a few questions that I would like someone to sensibly answer, and feel that they are being totally rightous when doing so. First of all, he says, a beautiful woman:, what makes a woman beautiful? Second, I am married to a man who does have a lot of that mascular stuff, but he is also a sweet, sensitive person down inside. I hate that mascular show he puts on, because I know although he wants to attract me with it, it is fake.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brillient!!!

Just a little thing I forgot about. When I first came here. I got this one girl, which was pretty much a short term relationship ( only relationship that I choose to remember because the other was a royal b!tch (this is part of the reason why I don't take women out or ask women for their numbers.(Other than the fact that I don't have a ride) but I continually rise my own standards in myself (i.e. working out, understanding life, gaining inner peace, etc.)). I kissed her for no reason and it freaked her out abit. And she asked "why did you do that?" I just felt like it so I did it. But the next thing I know I get a shot of testostorone in me. And I just start talking to other hot women that I never would have even talked to (before sosuave or knowing even what a DJ was) or anything and I let the convo flow nicely. I was just myself. I started to feel like a winner(effects of testostorone). i felt pretty darn good. I felt even better when I went to class with the same girls and found out that they even thought that I was the sexiest man of the day today. I now understand why after reading this post.

Testostorone=sexuality at its finest

Thank you Pook for this gem on sosuave.com

Baddy Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Von Neuen

In case anyone was wondering, MS Word at 10-pt. Verdana with 1"x1" borders gave me the following stats on that monstrosity:

Pages: 27
Words: 10,553
Characters (no spaces): 48,706
Characters (with spaces): 59,263

Yikes. This isn't even some peoples' total for EVERYTHING they've posted.

DAMN!!!

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic

Da Pook Man,

The one who taught me the skeleton so I could grow my own spine -

The man with the foundation -

The legend -

Thanks Pook.

Jason

Dobo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook. I'm only a newbie. The ultimate in AFC's. If there were people trying to figure me out, it would take centuries to figure out why I am such an AFC. I'm 18 years old and haven't even been lucky enough to receive a BJ. For the past couple of months now, I've been reading over stuff that has been posted. A lot of it is good stuff, if not all. I was trying out various things to try and get myself out there and into the action. Some things worked for a while, other stuff didn't.

A few weeks ago, I was out bowling, with 3 mates. We set up a deal that the loser of the bowling match had to get atleast 2 phone numbers from a group of girls bowling next to us (About 8 of them). As you can probably guess, I lost. So, I plucked up the courage and wandered over to them, trying to look as comfortable and as confident as possible. I took the whole sympathetic approach. I said "yeah I lost the bowling match" Blah, blah, blah. I walked away with 5+ numbers.

Later that night I started to txt/sms one of them. I got home (At about 2am) and kept txting her. 3am rolled around and I was feeling kind of "up." That's when I did the unthinkable for a person of my calibre. I asked her for some phone sex. She was a bit reluctant at first, but I used sosuave.net to help (I didn't log in and read then txt. I remebered the stuff I read and put that into txt) I pursuaded her and we did, until 6am. She was really horny aswell.

This same girl decided that she'd rather go out with my best friend. They did wind up being together. After about a week of being toether, she broke up with him, as he was too nervous around her (He is an AFC like I am/used to be. I'm still working on it) He wasn't satisfying her needs.

When I found out about the break up, I started getting naughty with her again. As it turns out, she is a really naughty girl. She is always horny and I was satisfying her. I was just as horny and in return she (You get the picture ;) )

Just on Saturday night I asked her out. We went out with another couple. We went and saw a movie. She was once again horny. I wound up only seeing some of the movie.

In the car I got even more action.

Now all of this from a guy that couldn't even get his knob licked. You must be wondering how I did it??? It was post #1 of this very thread. I followed every bit of it. I even memorized it (Not literally. Just the important parts and the message you put across). It was that post that changed something inside of me. I allowed my testosterone to take over from my failing brain. I am now an AFC Player/Playa (However you want to spell it). I still have a degree of AFC in me, that with work, WILL disappear. I am confident with that. So what I'm trying to say, Pook, is Thank you. You my new friend, got me some action.

The two of us, for now are sex buddies. I'd like to take it further as I really like this girl.

Because there is no real thing between us, I have been doing the same with her friend. She broke up with her boyfriend too and has taken a liking to me aswell....

Thank you, Pook

Dobo

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I said I got some action, I wasn't meaning that I got laid. I got further than I normally would, but I never had sex. Now though. I saw her again and this time we went all the way. I thought that I was going to be a 20 year old virgin, but no. I was a 18 and 3 month old virgin. That's because I realised that I had to change my nice guy ways. I still am a nice guy, but when it really counts I am better prepared, with this info.

Thanks

Dias

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work Pook, probably the best post of this forum ;)

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump (even tho its in bible :p ) sense some ppl dont read it!!!

-Sinisa out

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JR2003
Superb stuff. This whole bible is superb (apart from the 'become a jerk' section as I have no interest in, yes imitating them :)

Pooks posts are always a step above the rest nd I fail to see how they could improve much further.

What I like most is that it focuses on making ME the best I can be, which I love. It gives me aims and a different viewpoint on life. I find myself walking around much more confident and I think its showing!

Having only been reading the bible for 3-4 days it was interesting to see women making much more effort to make eye contact or touch me. On 4 occasions last night I was kissed or playfully touched by 1 person I hardly knew and 3 good looking strangers. Its as if they can just see the confidence around me!

This is only the beginning + I'm sure things will get good on the womans front - although I recently found that when I practiced flirting without reguard to actually pulling it worked wonders at work (this was before reading the bible). Now I can see all the things I was doing/not doing to get where I was and how to progress further.

Not only that, its an interesting read!

I almost dont want to tell anyone about this content just so I take the advantage and I'm the only great catch out there :)

Cheers!
It's great advice, and a lot of it is true. "Woman hunting" is a VERRY competetive sport. But it depends where you do the fishing. Put Pook in an arena where the males outnumber the females 7 to 1, and he is going to have as much trouble as anyone else, even with testosterone levels surging, bulging biceps, and alpha male status intact. He will find himself in direct competition with other alpha males, and the interested females will have to choose between him, and 6 (six) other men, and a lot of them, in this sexual smorgasbord, wont choose him for the night.

Put Pook in an environment where there is a 1 to 1 ratio, or God forbid, the female ratio is higher, and by God, he is fuc*ing Casanova. Go fishing in a stagnant pond, with few fish, and the shiny lure doesnt work, there are too many insects in the pond for the fish to feed on, and his lure doesnt look all that hot, when compared to the other 56 lures in there, for 12 fish. And you get your lines tangled with other fishermen, and the whole process is a headache.

Go to Oahu to fish, in the clear, tropical waters, on a day where there arent too many other fishermen out, and you catch some trophies that would make the cover of "Outdoor Life"

All that plus Pook isnt taking into account the recent phenomenons of lesbianism, "Attention Wh0res" and the whole "F*ck buddies" scenarios, and he isnt taking into account sexual chemistry, which either exists between a man and a woman, or doesnt. Sexual chemistry, existed in real life between actors Travolta, and Debra Winger in "Urban Cowboy" and it shows on screen. In real life, Richard Gere and her could hardly stomach one another, and it shows in "Officer and a Gentleman."

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another secret of why a girl stays with a jerk:

Good looking
Big ****
Good sex

Need I say more? That's really the major reasons women stay with jerks and put up with their **** because they want what he's got, others who do are dumb as ****. If they dont want what he's got why would any person put up with it? If you think about it, it all makes sense.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are three qualities many nice guys have to though.

The main reason many attractive girls stay with jerks is because the jerk treats them as if their looks don't matter, thus making them seek approval. He keeps on edge by flirting with other girls, not calling etc.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem. I see girl I desire, I go for it, but the ONLY WAYS I know of showing her what I want is by doing KINO and kissing and further touching and then having sex.

I don't know of any other way....and Pook said that going straight for the f*ck approach will only work 10%.

I can look in the eyes and in the back of my head I will have "I want to f*ck" and I want to get closer to her and then I want to isolate her and make out and then f*ck.

Its what I WANT to do and feel like doing. I want that!

Nature says - do what you want.

However, mind says "You can't just find a random girl and start kissing her"

OK, so how do I get over that? I think my mind has the right idea that you DO need SOME kind of rapport.

Well, when I do create that rapport - I don't know how to sexualize it without touching and kissing.

Even if a girl wants to f*ck - she won't let a random stranger touch her! Especially if its a book store or some other random place in public.

So, I am stuck..I feel the sex power in me BEGGING to be release but I don't know HOW. Because that power screams "Get closer, touch, kiss, escalate, ****" and it just won't work in many places.

It WILL work in clubs, maybe bars, dance floors. It won't work when picking up a girl at a coffee shop!

Teach me how to sexualize the whole thing from the very BEGINNING. I can have seductive voice, seductive look, but not in words... Often I think voice and look is not enough to make her see that I want to f*ck her.

So, I am somewhat stuck here...

L Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
(NOTE: This post ended up being longer than I expected, MUCH LONGER. "You should have divided it in many posts." Why write a galaxy of posts when one article ighth Girl[/b]

Nice guys vs. jerks isn't the real issue here, it is all about confidence. The major difference between nice guys and jerks is this: if a nice guy has the guts to approach a woman who has caught his attention, he is so worried about saying the -Jerk controversy. Just want to confirm some of the claims with first-hand experience.

Listen to this one. He describes why even ugly guys get the beautiful babes.

I'm 22, an Aerospace Graduate student and considered myself in the past to be a nice guy, and still a nice guy. Recently, I'm working weekends as a bouncer. (I'm a fully qualified Ju-Jitsu 1st Dan Black Belt, but getting some free sex on the side is part of my agenda too). The truth is I can't keep the women off me. I don't know how many numbers I'm gathering, cause I cant keep track. Why not before when I was a nice-guy and concerned for my female friends?

My reasoning is that the theory of Male Dominance/Machoness or jerkiness is in effect. One girl even spelled it out for me the other night at this club I was working. Her words were something to the effect of: "90% of girls would go out with you because you're the bouncer, but you're also really good looking and sweet," or something like this.

It is STRENGTH women are attracted to. But where does this strength come from? Why do guys love crushing their bodies in the gym or in sports? It is the testosterone.

Well, now that I think about it, she's right. I see fat, ugly, bouncers who just got out of jail picking up girls all the time, whereas they wouldn't stand a chance if they weren't bouncers.... why? Because they're "tough-guys."

And as we see, this also explains why UGLY guys get the beautiful girls. It has nothing to do with confidence; it has everything to do with testosterone. Some guys can be very confidant with debates, with presentations, etc. But get them in front of a woman and they freeze. Whereas some guys cannot do all the former but know EXACTLY what to do when around women.

In my case, I am both very polite and considerate (towards women and men, except on a bad day, when I don't give a f**k).

Seeing this it seems to turn them on. It's the mixed signal theory where women see that you're a 'tough guy' and a 'nice guy' at the same time - the classic Humphrey Bogart thing.

SO the bottom line is: Be tough (or if you're not, look tough and act tough). This isn't to say become a bouncer, because it is not only dangerous and risky, but also very foolish, and not worth it, unless you have the skill. Even then. Personally, I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, so I don't mind.

Another tip - flaunt the things you're good at or like to do, or your accomplishments. But don't lie, so that upon confrontation, you're open-jawed. (i.e. I'm a pilot, and I mention this to chicks I date because I love flying and it's a part of me. It's my only hobby. And it's something not all do and so is an attention getter.)

Hope this helps. We all have a lot to learn so don't worry, you'll get there if you try. It's a matter of educating yourself about these things. I believe and I'm far from it, but the 'real Don Juans' (like the movies) have learned many hard lessons and have keenly observed others and the mistakes they make. It's like Aviation. You don't want to be in the NTSB accident report. You want to read it and learn from other's mistakes. Good luck !!

Third Male

Well here is my two cents worth and it's going to piss off most of the chicks and a lot of wimpy men.

Wimpy men! That perfectly describes this guys who are scared of their sexuality, of the effects their testosterone might have on them.

Girls do like jerks, especially the pretty girls (fair or not you fellows know the pretty ones are the ones we want).

PRECISELY!

And these girls can have anyone they want, so they deserve no sympathy when they get treated like dirt. Ladies, please spare me the fecal matter about how you don't know he is a jerk. Guys if you are a shoulder to cry on for these women you are a bunch of damn fools.

Yes!

What I really get tired of hearing is that when women get older they become more attracted to nice guys. This is true only if she has gained 100lbs,has finally divorced the jerk, and has a couple of his kids she needs some sucker to help support.

Exactly!

Even then she will secretly always want him back. It happens to me constantly, and these chicks can go to hell as
Several of the guys in the 'health and fitness' forum we never hear from in the other forums. WHY? Because they know they don't need philosophies.

Listen to Anthony Ellis of the skinnyguy.net who says:

You have to have that drive and determination, and the change has to come from within. All the exterior things they don't mean much. You want to change the way you see life. You want to change your relationships. You want to make your workplace better. You want to be happier.

But Mr. Ellis, who went from scrawny guy to impressive muscle guy, I have noticed people who discovered that when they can change their bodies, they can change their whole lives. Did you notice that?

I'm definitely more confident. I believe in myself a lot more. I feel I can do other things I would never have thought to do before. I'm not afraid to be out at night, and that's a big deal for me. I enjoy the city so much more. I'm a part of it now.

And doing this is not brain surgery; I didn't save someone's life. But I improved my life, which is very difficult to do.

How many people are trying to lose fat? How many are trying to gain muscle? How many people are trying to get control of their lives? I have, and I feel empowered. I have no doubt any direction I choose to take my life will be successful.

You've kept this up for about a year now. You've got the solid muscle mass, a great physique, a great outlook, but what does long-term success mean to you? Is this going to be part of it?

This is definitely part of my life now. It's a permanent fixture. I may make slight adjustments, but once you go on this trip, there's no return ticket. You don't want to go back. It's like going to Hawaii. You don't want to come back because you have seen the other side. Once you get going, once you get the momentum going, once you start looking better, once you start feeling better, you don't want to stop. You want to keep exercising, to keep looking good and feeling good.

What do you tell people who don't believe this is possible?

When I meet people with that type of attitude people who say, "That's not possible" I tell them, "For you it's not possible because you don't believe it. If you don't believe you can do it, you can't."

I think they need to believe it before it will work for them. When they open their minds, things are going to start happening. Doors are going to start opening. They see the reality of the situation.

It's absolutely 100% necessary to believe you can do it. I mean really believe it deep down inside.

I've come to realize that most of what happens to you is a result of you. It all comes from inside. Everything you do, everything you are, how you handle everything that happens to you is your responsibility. So if you want to change, look inside. When you decide to change from the inside, the outside will fall into place.

For as you think, you shall become. This is why the focus must always remain ON YOU.

Some other things:

Joining a Sport

Every male needs good 'ol competition. Ever notice why the 'jocks' get the girls? Perhaps its because their testosterone levels shoot up or at least appear to?

Eating More

For skinny guys, this is a must. It strengthens the body.

Don't take yourself so seriously

This is for the shy and hesitant guys. You need to get over the fact that the world does not revolve around you. It never has and never will. No one will care if you hit on a chick. No one will care if you make a move on her. Do not rationalize away your desires.

Start doing some of the things the 'awful' jerks do.

Try getting on stage and being some rock star. Your testosterone levels will shoot up. Try acting. Since projection is all, your levels of testosterone will rise. Women will naturally sense it (and also because it will spring off other actions).

A New Start

Let us consider the Nice Guy vs. Jerk debate to be over. The Nice Guy is a male who is afraid or doesn't embrace his
testosterone. The Jerk should be seen as the Testosteronized Male.

What we understand, we have power to use. What we do not understand, it has power to use us.

For we possess the ability to restart our lives over again. Be not scared (by acting nice or relying on mental tricks) to do what your testosterone was put there to make you do.

Be natural = Be Man

------------------
POOK
------------------------
WildThang: Pook is talking crap.

Bashful: Don't listen to Pook!

blitzx: His popularity is his writing style. Pook doesn't post anything new.

cyclonus: Pook is a hypocrite. An illogical prophet...

CrazyRapala: That damn damn Pook!

Jake Steed: and some guy named Pook who has risen to godlike status...

[This message has been edited by Pook (edited 11-21-2002).]

Cooli posti pooki poonani

How the hell did he fit all that in one post I cant even quote it without cutting out 5/6 of the post