Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret of the Jerk

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for Answers said,

If pook is so successful with women, who has a great social life and is focused on all life goals, why does he have the time to write so many 10,000 word essays and write 245 medium-long posts?

I hardly post. And when I do, it is like 3 AM once I come back (but still too wired to sleep).

As for this post, it was started five months ago. I have a little text file with lots of half-baked posts. When I come in early in the morning, sometimes I'll start one then fall asleep
That is why this post is so long (and so choppy). Eventually, I said, "Hell, might as well post it."

prosement said,

While I agree that testosterone and masculinity are important in attracting women, they cannot do it alone.

THAT IS NOT THE POINT. It is sexuality. You can waste years of your life studying skills, memorizing techniques from seduction forums, but in the end you will be imitating someone else. This is good to WAKE YOU UP what is going on in the sexual dynamics. But the point is to be a sexual being, for the sexual ones get the girls (never any niceness, philosophy, genius, etc.).

AFCs don't understand sexuality (whereas women DO, since women are sexuality). They attempt to push sexuality to nonexistance with their 'niceness'. Heaven forbid the AFC to give the girl reason to think he might have a penis!

But as the scientist said, female mice injected with testosterone not only develop penises but know how to use them. Obviously testosterone holds some instinctual skills. If we inject Nice Guys with testosterone, or remove whatever mental barrier for them to not act as they should be, they wouldn't have such problems.

That is why you see many gorilla-type guys beating their chests to no avail while the suave guys get the girl.

Why? Skills. Certainly the effeminate man with lots of skills will not get the girl, but also, the masculine guy with no skills will not get her either.

You still don't get it. Testosteronized males are highly sexualized individuals. It does not mean they are He-men (though they easily could be).

There has been many comparisons of Don Juans and salesmen. The simularities are true but not for the reason usually stated. We see the salesman and go, "Oh, how I wish I were like him! Look how smooth he is! Look how he talks the customers into things! I must study the skills of a salesman."

But the most successful salesmen are most often the highly sexualized individuals. They emit a magnetism that people find irresistable.

Now here we go into the mind of a woman [Sosuave note: Hide your children.[/b] A woman's mind is always scanning for guys. Look, there is her radar! Now where are the Nice Guys, the AFCs? They are very very difficult to see on this radar. They emit no magnetism, no spark, no sexuality. They are the duds that she must wade through. Oh! There is a jerk! Look, a bright dot appears on the radar. The jerk's sexuality makes him 'brighter' than all the other guys out there. When you can control your sexuality, you can raise and lower this light.

Highly sexualized individuals usually have the greatest people skills (and often seem to be able to be very eloquent to us on Human Nature. The greatest ones rise up as politicians (outward), poets (inward) and so on).

The AFC is a nonsexualized male.

The Jerk is a male who cannot control his sexuality and so is controlled/possessed by it.

But the Don Juan is a male who possesses the rare ability to control his sexuality. He can use it to get women. He can use it to transcend. He can turn it up or lower it.

The power is his.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Lord God Almighty!

Of all the things I have ever read.... this is a substitute for the 1st half of the bible! This is the most reliable tried-and-true piece of work we have all yet to see.

It's truly brilliant Pook.
You get the honorable "Wuwd Thumbs Up" award.
I bow down to you.

xniceguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A more poetic take on "that whole Dionysian vs. Apollo thing" by W. B. Yeats:

"Vacillation"

Get all the gold and silver that you can,
Satisfy ambition, animate
The trivial days and ram them with the sun,
And yet upon these maxims meditate:
All women dote upon an idle man
Although their children need a rich estate;
No man has ever lived that had enough
Of children's gratitude or woman's love.

It's a good poem; read it.

------------------
Chicks don't think. Chicks feel.

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:

Apparently, three things seem to raise testosterone levels: diet, exercise, and sleep. I used to be a skinny toothpick boy. Doing something as simple (but actually quite difficult to be consistant about it) as changing my diet really altered how women started viewing me (they oddly became more interested in me). Exercising, of course, increases attraction. The sleep is important so far as to recharge your body. Whenever I had lack of sleep, I had serious problems getting girls. When I am well rested, it is much much easier.

As strange as it may sound, changing my diet really did help my game. I'm no longer toothpick boy that I used to be.

"That is the change, Pook. You lost your skinniness." No. That is merely the effect. The CAUSE was the increased level of testosterone (which the change in diet helped raise). And the effects are not merely physical. I feel happier, more alive, more outgoing than I ever have.

How exactly did you change your diet? This kind of thing interests me. I'm in the process of re-evaluating mine right now.

laura

Don Juan
Reaction score
/me wipes a big shiny tear from her cheek....
pooks, will you marry me? :p
j/k btw, it would be a crime to tie down a dj like you..
nice work!

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job, Pook. I`m with much2learn, what do you recomend us to eat? And how about starting point: some are skinny (eat more!) and others may have some fat to burn. Any details?

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're debating semantics with me.

Masculine/testosteronized/sexual is the starting point. Skills are also necessary.
Merely being sexual does not ensure success with women without the necessary skills to seduce them.

Would a blind, deaf, mute sexual/extremely masculine/testosterized man fair well with women? Probably not.

I happen to agree with you, btw, my point is that it is not simply being sexual/masculine/test that attracts and seduces women. Certainly, for some women that will be enough.

In eliminating the barriers to acting or doing whatever is necessary actively or passively to attract/seduce women, being sexual/masculine/testosteronized ("s/m/t") is key; however, one still needs to know how to communicate verbally and nonverbally to be a complete package.

My point to you, Pook, is that if one focuses solely on your s/m/t, he will be an incomplete package. There is more to the development of a man and his relationships with women than merely those things, specifically, again, that being communication in all its forms.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps you are getting higher quality women now not merely because you are more s/m/t, but also because you've internalized better ways of communicating, verbally and nonverbally, with women now after all this time?

One other thing, I'd like to get your opinion on ... if it is merely s/m/t which would cause men to attract/seduce/etc more women, and if mere testosterone went a long way to accomplishing s/m/t, couldn't guys simply get testosterone shots to solve all there seducing woes? That is, wouldn't test shots alone enable men to pick up more chicks?

My own answer to this is: yes, probably!

But, that shouldn't be enough. One shouldn't stop there. Stopping there would be incomplete.

From my own experience, high s/m/t is probably the reason why I've gotten as many women as I have. But, even with s/m/t, anyone's ability to attract/seduce can be improved with commo skills.

Finally, I disagree that learning skills means you are copying someone else, at least not in the sense you mean it.

For example, when we learn the English language, are we merely "copying" someone else? When we do anything that is not instrinsic to ourselves, aren't we copying someone else? When we learn algebra or chess or when we (you!) recite Shakespeare's Sonnets, isn't that copying someone else? But, it's not quite the same as becoming them and losing our own identity, is it? It's different, because we are who we are -- we may be learning something from someone, but it becomes ours.

Same with commo skills, which is basically the other part of the puzzle I'm talking about. I think you have it right with s/m/t, but commo skills are also required.

Great ideas and post Pook.

Reaction score
If your a true dj pook, you should not feel the need to defend yourself with facts which may or may not be true - guys on this site ShOuLd already respect your honestly.

Reaction score
One other point, pook says we should not imitate traits and should be totally natural. Does he not understand that for guys who have been reasonable reserved with their sexuality for a long time (not to say they dont have as high a sex drive as anyone else) will find it hard to just become this highly sexual jerk who DISPLAYS these traits. Surely, there will have to be a lot of acting to get the process under way, which is the very thing that you arnt in favour of.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by looking for answers:
One other point, pook says we should not imitate traits and should be totally natural. Does he not understand that for guys who have been reasonable reserved with their sexuality for a long time (not to say they dont have as high a sex drive as anyone else) will find it hard to just become this highly sexual jerk who DISPLAYS these traits. Surely, there will have to be a lot of acting to get the process under way, which is the very thing that you arnt in favour of.
"Totally natural" as in "just be yourself?"
Good question.

I think you should BE a sexual person, and then be yourself being that sexual person.

My point, though, is that being that sexual person is not enough, it needs to be communicated.

A merely sexual self is akin to a dog-humping a leg (Pook's jerk) or even a self-restrained dog who is sexual and doesn't hump your leg (Pook's DJ). Or, even worse, a testosterized mouse who wants to fvck -- a sexual mouse.

My point is that communication skills are also necessary and are not necessarily intuitive. Being a sexual being does not necessarily mean one can communicate that in such a way to attract/seduce women.

Nor does it mean that simply "being" sexual is enough to have women attracted to you; you need to communicate that sexuality.

I can imagine it now ... a completely "sexual" guy who has no barriers and approaches women but is tongue-tied or can't communicate well so that his sexual quality is obscured or lost, or he simply does not know how to act. Is his sexuality enough? I'm not so sure.

To bse sure, I thin the sexual/masculine/testosterone idea is correct. One should BE that. But, also to convey it well takes communication. I think it a pipedream that one is going to be so sexual that women will just respond.

Take Rourke in the Fountainhead -- it took him to communicate in some fashion his sexuality for her to respond. Once communicated, she is his because he is sexual.

So, Pook is right about the sexual nature, but it needs to be communicated.

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 12-10-2002).]

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
And isn`t "being sexual" comunicating by itself, I mean, doesnt sexual nature include showing it? And a question to whoever knows: how dynamic is this process of rising testosterone level as a result of exercises? Is it rising slowly after - say - a week/month of exercising or it`s much quicker, even after on time ? (and drops quickly, it this case)

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cyledehysp:
And isn`t "being sexual" comunicating by itself, I mean, doesnt sexual nature include showing it? And a question to whoever knows: how dynamic is this process of rising testosterone level as a result of exercises? Is it rising slowly after - say - a week/month of exercising or it`s much quicker, even after on time ? (and drops quickly, it this case)
I would agree that "being sexual" implies communication; however, the key is in how well, verbally and nonverbally, communication is made.

For instance, the mouse wanting to fvck is one form of communication as is the leg-humping dog. So is the "raping" Rourke in the Fountainhead. There is a spectrum of successful and less than successful communication.

Being very sexual does not, imho, intuitive equate to successfully communicating that sexuality. Communication skills are necessary and clearly not everyone has them intuitively, it often must be learned as with other skills sets.

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 12-11-2002).]

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is by far the best post I have EVER read in my 5 months on this site. Amazing. I think you hit it right on the ball. It all makes so much sense, in an evolutionary way. Fack, it's incredible.

I think you have changed my life. Today I have realized what it is to be MAN. At 17 years old I never really got it before now. But I will never again apologize for my natural desires. I will never again pass up a chance to offer myself to a woman I am attracted to. Because that goes against my very nature.

After I read this, I went and listened to Ween, Chocolate and Cheese. Rock is all about masculine sexuality, and I think I got this music in a whole new way.

For so long I've been denying who I really am. Thank you Pook, for showing me the light. This essay is so clear, so logical.

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Email the author. Ask him to post his material here, or give you permission to post it here, if you feel it's worthy.

[This message has been edited by sosuave.com (edited 12-11-2002).]

djcovenman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting the material of others without their permission is not allowed.

[This message has been edited by sosuave.com (edited 12-11-2002).]

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont:
I would agree that "being sexual" implies communication; however, the key is in how well, verbally and nonverbally, communication is made.
Sounds good to me. But I`m still not sure if lets say seductive eye contact isn`t both nonverbal comunication and sexual nature exposed NATURALLY, AS A RESULT of this nature, no matter how good or bad this eyes owner comunication skills are.

ps. can you sense my bad English ?

[This message has been edited by Cyledehysp (edited 12-11-2002).]

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Allen Thompson: Gunwitch is fine with the idea of others sharing his method. In fact, he WANTS more people to be aware of his method. He does not make any profit from it, but rather, it's free for everyone.

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. Yet if this is an issue, then I'll personally ask for his permission in the future. I just wanted to inform you that Gunwitch does not commercially *sell* his method, but he freely shares to help others.

ReTiCuLeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg , I read the whole article damn my head feels like its been filled with food. Well Sh*T im goin to pimp some gals tomma

[]D[][]\/[][]D[][]\[] went from aint to easy too looks real easy. I usually act like a moron in class , which this happened all of a sudden. My teacher was goofy I figured i could crack jokes then. Well after reading this I guess I could act like my true joking self all the time when I like to voice my opionions outloud. Usually around a Women my stomach would turn an i would be like **** what do i do. Well damn what do i do!? I just gota do as usual voice my opinion as I feel an tell her wha I want. Not exactly saying Bish lets go have sex. But saying , hey wuzzup you look mad cute. I just woke up sorry if i typed this all fuked up.

ReTiCuLeX

ReTiCuLeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg , I read the whole article damn my head feels like its been filled with food. Well Sh*T im goin to pimp some gals tomma

[]D[][]\/[][]D[][]\[] went from aint to easy too looks real easy. I usually act like a moron in class , which this happened all of a sudden. My teacher was goofy I figured i could crack jokes then. Well after reading this I guess I could act like my true joking self all the time when I like to voice my opionions outloud. Usually around a Women my stomach would turn an i would be like **** what do i do. Well damn what do i do!? I just gota do as usual voice my opinion as I feel an tell her wha I want. Not exactly saying Bish lets go have sex. But saying , hey wuzzup you look mad cute. I just woke up an read the article then started on this sorry if i typed this all fuked up.

ReTiCuLeX