Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 'secret' is BS??

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I had this guy in my small city doing phone repair, same tepe of stuff I did. We used to dring together pnce in a while and talk about work. I one time asked him, how come you have such a nice expensive office, in a nice location, and everything is going for you? The guy had it all, appartment in the center of the city, wife, child, playstation, big screen tv, office, car, everything. He replied quite seriously, watch 'the secret'. Guess what, his nice office lasted about one year, mafia came and kicked him out, his new location is in assof the city on 3rd floor.

It appears to me that the only secret in business is borrow money only if you have to and only from bank, never have shady partners, success is location in large part, location and minimum interference from police and mob. That's why I used to have people in both police and mob back when I did this stuff, never paid anyone.

What's your take, the secret works?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Is "The Secret" a movie or documentary or what? Sounds interesting...

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without getting too hocus-pocus or in depth, I think that belief is powerful--and your thoughts and feelings do manifest themselves in how the external world relates to you. I do a lot of visualization work when I meditate. Do I think the universe as an entity manifests that for me? No. But I do believe that your thought processes over time totally shape your external world. And I think we should choose beliefs based on utility and whether or not those beliefs give us a chance at the best possible outcome.

For instance, you can believe "Everybody loves me; every girl wants to fvck me" or you can believe "I'm a terrible person; girls are wh0res; bad things happen to me." Both of those beliefs are objectively false. But one enables you to act in a confident, carefree way that is more likely to actualize itself; the other, likewise, is self-fulfilling. Another example: Every time I leave the house I'm 100% convinced that II'm gonna meet an awesome girl. Gym, grocery store, gas station, club, doesn't matter. Does the universe manifest that belief? Not usually, but I'm more aware of possible opportunities when they do arrive. My focus is on the desired outcome and following leads to possibly achieve that--plus, it elevates my mood and gives me more motivation.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Secret" a movie or documentary or what?
It's been around a while. Basically a law of attraction type thing that had various law of attraction people, over ten years ago. It's on Netflix.

One of the guys who was in it became ultra popular (all the featured people were on Oprah) and he turned into a HUGE LOA guru..

Super millionaire motivational speaker (ala tony robbins)

Until he was put in prison for two years because two people who came to his "smoke lodge retreat" died.

The documentary about him is also on netflix.