Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The red pill/manosphere is eating itself.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i finally decided to get off my ass and type this thread up that I've been meaning to post for a while.

Over the past couple months I spent a lot of time reading different red pill type sites that were not SS. Different web sites, different discussion forums, hell even some chat rooms dedicated to red pill. My conclusion is that the manosphere movement that I see to help empower men to act like real men is essentially destroying itself to some extent in the same manner feminism has done in the U.S.

I won't get into a long drawn out post, but I will say that here on SS, we do have a pretty decent collection of guys offering constructive input for the most part whenever new people come here with problems. Sure, we have our arguments amongst us, we b!tch at each other sometimes, get into stupid virtual p!ssing contests on this site....but overall I'd say the majority of the members here do offer good useful criticism on real-life situations that any guy could come across. It's one of the primary reasons I continue to come back and try to stay active.

When I perused these various other sites, one common theme I noticed was that when a new person joined up and asked genuine questions over some problem he was having with a woman, the usually tendency of guys on these sites was dogpile the new person and make him feel like utter sh!t. There are still lots of guys out there who are blue pill through and through and to get them to swallow red pill thinking and tactics is going to take some time. Berating the guy because of how stupid he is, telling him he doesn't earn enough money or doesn't work out enough or is life's ultimate loser isn't constructive. Every single one of these sites I visited you were worthless unless you were pulling in 7 figures annually, regularly on the cover of GQ magazine, dont bang anything less than 9s which happen to be camped outside your front door every single day, and can easily bench 500 pounds.

What became amusing to me was after seeing this type of recurring "advice" being given it was obvious the guys posting this sh!t were total posers. The problem though is that you have guys who are genuinely lost and really do want to learn - they don't know they're receiving bad advice from these a$$holes. These guys also think that there is only one way to approach a problem with a woman and be successful: their way.

I'll use @bigneil as an example because everyone knows him and he can be an interesting character. I don't always agree with his methods, which does include picking up women at strip clubs. However based on the results he has posted of the women he pulls, I cannot argue with his success. So if I were one of these a$$holes on the other sites I mentioned, I would be sitting here in full keyboard commando fashion telling Neil "You're a loser picking up women in a strip club. You gotta go out and daygame/nightgame to meet the REAL women". However, Neil posts pics of his results and it works for him.

Let's translate this for a second.

Neil plays basketball game.
Some a$$hole internet poser plays football game.
Said poser then posts "Neil you suck because you play basketball game; you gotta play football game".

The thing is though that Neil's game actually works for him, and if it works for him and he's happy with the results, who f*cking cares?

These manosphere a$$holes who live on these forums aren't helping anyone. There are a lot of times too that I read that by doing a certain activity, you aren't meeting "real" women. Certain activity could mean picking up stripper or dating women via online dating apps. These guys will then say you gotta daygame/nightgame. Then I started reading about how that game was weak and you gotta meet more chicks via social circles, and on and on.

I have two big takeaways from this casual research over the past couple months:

1. The collective group we have here on SS is pretty good and maybe it isn't as well known, but I prefer quality myself.

2. Your time is valuable. As a man, this is probably your most important asset. A lot of guys I've noticed get anxious and p!ssed because they got flaked on. Don't worry because it's gonna happen. Usually guys get angry because they have no other plans. You need to have something you can always fall back on to help improve yourself, even if its something mundane like going for a workout that night. However if you generally suck at nightgame and tend to have more success with online, then stick with it for a while especially if it's giving you better results.

We are all here to improve ourselves but I also wouldn't expect someone who has done daygame for 20 years to suddenly show strong ambition toward changing his stripes and go for online/text game.

I hope some of you find this post useful.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks @BetterCallSaul. Good post and I've been thinking the same thing.

Case in point: I recently detailed the be-all and end-all of dating advice: how to walk away and get your ex back, an actual working example, but all everyone focused on was the fact that I paid for a hotel (while demanding photos of us actually having sex versus mere lingerie photos). Some went so far as to say it made her a prostitute if I paid for the hotel.

I never even got to tell you guys why she ended things (which I myself just learned), or how I handled her attempt to bring me to my knees (she wanted to see me squirm but after throwing down the King I threw down the Ace). Now, nobody can deny that if they got dumped they would like to have sex with their ex again, but a huge number of people here are actually trying to say it is beta to have sex with your ex.

Also, the disparity between how my girls rate to anonymous people versus the forum shows extreme bias - like men versus women on Tinder bias.

I've been honest to a fault, admitting when money is involved, and admitting when I got dumped for another guy (he turned out to be 25, not 21). IMO, asking girls to go out on paid photo shoots is no different than asking them out to dinner and paying. I've never offered a woman in the US money for sex - ever. It would obviously destroy her attraction. On the other hand, if she is highly attracted to me I have no problem being generous.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well articulated,@BetterCallSaul .

I was going to write a similar post but you did my work for me far better than I could have. For all the complaining and crying here, this place in my opinion is several notches above the rest.

Every man is different and has different strengths, weaknesses and proclivities, and a man can really leverage this site to his advantage if he wants to. Berating the clueless noobs for their cluelessness is not what a man of integrity and character does. Like I always say, if a noob remains where he is is and refuses to accept our help, then it's knives out to rip him a new one. But at first everyone deserves some patience and understanding out of courtesy, and also out of a desire to change society for the better one enlightened man after another.

We should also always keep in mind that this community is far bigger than its membership. The amount of lurking here is astounding. There are lots of men reading and learning without engaging in conversations.

I know by now you guys are tired of hearing me say it, but this site brought me out of confused boyhood at age 50 into effective manhood by age 57. Now I'm 60 and reaping the benefits of applying what I've learned here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with you all. In fact I'm amazed this place has remained more or less the same for so long. Meanwhile, a lot of other corners of the manosphere are going full retard in one way or another. What I've always liked about this site is that it's uplifting, and has a real "you can do it" sensibility. Too many red pill places are just "do this" or "be like me" or, worst of all, "buy my book/take my classes." Here you get solid, free advice, and a lot of different suggestions and opinions.

I see seduction and its extensions in life (wealth/health/happiness) the way I see everything else that fuels the self-help industry: Most of the solutions we seek are simple, timeless, and require work. There are no magic bullets. There is (usually) no reason to pay "experts" for common sense. Nothing against books or classes, they can be helpful depending on the author or teacher.

Another reason I like it here is the individualism on this site. There aren't a lot of approval-seekers or cult-leader types. Most members do it their way. So much in life is situational, and we all have to own our decisions and figure shyt out for ourselves no matter what the manosphere says is right or wrong.

Reaction score
I got kicked off the MGTOW for telling them I still wanted to have sex with girls. They told me that was a stupid motivation for life. I told them I wanted to have kids. They told me not to reproduce. They never gave a good explanation for why I shouldn't reproduce.

They just need to change the court system. The problem is probably rooted in the fact that monogamy may not be natural. How can you expect a girl not to get bored of one man after 30 years? Then she leaves and takes half his stuff even though she has her own job?

Our marriage laws are still based on a weird Christian ideal of marriage.

But how can you argue with the fact that girls manipulate like their life depends on it?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
But how can you argue with the fact that girls manipulate like their life depends on it?
Indeed, their lives do depend on it.

In the past, when a woman was told she was unattractive, that was a death sentence. They only have a limited time to acquire resources before their meal ticket fades away.

Have you ever seen how fast a woman's beauty can fade? Just observe them on a bad day and their rating goes from 9 to 6 (or from 6 to 3) Instantly.

Reaction score
Have you ever seen how fast a woman's beauty can fade? Just observe them on a bad day and their rating goes from 9 to 6 (or from 6 to 3) Instantly.
Or just simply taking off their makeup.

And then we're supposed to forget about what a b1tch they were back when they thought they were hot.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some awesome people on here, no doubt!:D

logicallefty

Reaction score
There's some awesome people on here, no doubt!:D
Indeed there are. This place is my shrink, church, and local pub all in one. As I get older I get less and less of a desire to hang out with my married blue pill friends. I don't have too many friends who aren't constantly taking little finger nail sized pecks at the fact that I don't need a wife and miserable marriage like they have and am OK with that. While we are all individuals here on SS with different experiences, perspectives, and views, I think one thing we have in common is that we all want something else out of life than the traditional blue pull propiganda that was shoved down our throats by our parents, schools, and society. Am I right???

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed there are. This place is my shrink, church, and local pub all in one. As I get older I get less and less of a desire to hang out with my married blue pill friends. I don't have too many friends who aren't constantly taking little finger nail sized pecks at the fact that I don't need a wife and miserable marriage like they have and am OK with that. While we are all individuals here on SS with different experiences, perspectives, and views, I think one thing we have in common is that we all want something else out of life than the traditional blue pull propiganda that was shoved down our throats by our parents, schools, and society. Am I right???
Yes, you are correct.

ShadowFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lurked on this site for a few years and I keep coming back just because of how great the people here are. It's been consistently a place I can come to if something is on my mind and I can read plenty of different perspectives on things. I love this place