Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reason for "Read the Bible"

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time I come in a while, but I was noticing some bashing of the people that read the bible. I am in no way claiming to be a master at scoring on command, but I do carry my own consistantly.

If the bible could be made mandatory reading, I would definately agree. It carries in it alot of good info, a fair amount of bad info, and a bit of repetition. Not only is it a good read, it teaches alot of the fundamentals of learning how to flirt and fcuk chicks.

What newbies should realize is that everyone comes into this site asking alot of the same questions, and they aren't often willing to do a search to get the answer they are looking for. If people applied alot fo the bible information, they would realize that the questions they are asking are irrellivent.

Newbies will claim that they've read the bible, but still need the question answered. To them, I say 'repitition is the mother of all skill', and 'information is merely potential energy, action is energy that gets results' so you must truly APPLY what you read.

The answers are always there, but if you are stressing about such small things, it's no wonder that going up to a girl in such nervousness that you cannot possibly succeed.

Anyway, the focus should be more on the results rather than the information... more can be learnt from field reports then just trying to figure out techniques and tricks, so to speak.... but on that same note, a salesman can make it with just one pitch practised to perfection.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn good post SPIS

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and oddly enough the only replies come from Mods and others that are called Master...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
and oddly enough the only replies come from Mods and others that are called Master...
You've been here long enough to know that titles don't mean jack. :p Good thread.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo, that may be true... but there are some titles that naturally draw more attention then others.

The original poster has a bit of influence also.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I might be diffrent than most of you guys, but I tend to not be a lazy poster. When I see a post where someone is acting like a jackass AFC, and needs a reality shot, I give them the shot.

A couple of times it seems like people tell these guys to 'go read the bible' because they don't want to take the time to respond to them or maybe don't even know the answer themselves and are impatient towards them. That's my observation anyways ...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laziness is definately a factor, I still maintain that there is more laziness in the person that refuses to read and/or apply the information in the DJ Bible than there is in the person that refuses to retype the answer to a question for the 30th time in a row.

Also, a lot of the time, some answers are SO situational that its impossible to grasp all of the subtleties of the situation necessary to provide an accurate response.

SevenOne9

Don Juan
Reaction score
True that!

The DJ Bible is pretty long and some people get bored -- but they don't realize its a goldmine of ideas, philosophies, etc.

Whenever I post, I give advice from my experience and in the end; i ask them to read the bible.

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible is an excellent read...I made an effort to skim over the most important stuff before I joined the website. Everyone preaches that you must APPLY the knowledge aquired from this website in real life. I can not agree more. A lot of people think they can just read, outline, highlight, re-read, and it will make them a true ladies man.

If you absorb too much information, tactics, and techniques, you'll loose sight of your own game. You gotta get out there and use the information and suggestions on the website to supplement your own, unique flow.