Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Question of SOVEREIGNTY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Objection This has gone beyond any helpful hints appearance or action wise. My first objection against ASF is that these systems are other people's worlds. The guy is not creating his own world, he is using someone else's.
You sound like a broken record and you fail to address the issue. I always suspected you were a narcissist but your masturbatory banter proves it. Behold as you repeat yourself yet AGAIN

This has gone beyond any helpful hints appearance or action wise. My first objection against ASF is that these systems are other people's worlds. The guy is not creating his own world, he is using someone else's.
:rolleyes:
*SIGHS*

You give yourself full credit for "your own world", but I challenge your egotistical notions. I say that you have been influenced your whole life, and the unique sequence of this experience has helped to create your world, along with the decisions you have made along the way. You chose who to emulate throughout your life and the unique combination of these influences helped make you the man you are today. This is CONGRUENCE!

Like it or not, you learned SOMETHING of value from ASF, and I have to laugh at this...

Pookess hits the table.

No! No! No! Quit trying to control the men (for men DESPISE that before all things) and start controlling yourself. Lose weight. Stop talking with that thick accent. Sit up! BE A WOMAN for God's sake! Stop viewing men as some spide to trap in your web. Humanize yourself!
Posture? Changing accents? Why this sounds like PRACTICAL advice!

I also see that you have taken great lengths to repost AntiDump. You promote his reality by quoting his exact instructions!

*sniffs the air*

I smell a hypocrite amongst us!

But I've been on these forums a long time and one thing is clear: those who will get will be those who can put aside their egos. That is how the Nice Guy gets trapped being Nice Guy, his ego can't fathom any other possibility.

The only way to really understand what is going on is through humility, for it is only in that state of humility that Nature is viewed undistorted by our petty systems and philosophies.
BWAAHHHAHAHAHAAHH!!!

You and your "Nice Guy" philosophies! (Since I have already proved that you indeed have a philosophy earlier..something you have chosen to ignore...how convenient!)

My point is that you have your own little "system" in place and you dont even know it! Hmm, so THIS is why you deny having a philosophy in the first place! Interesting. You promote humility and the attainment of one´s own world, but your signature reveals your true nature.

Look like a Pook, BECOME a Pook!

Aren´t you just promoting your own reality with that statement? You want others to become like you and accept YOUR views because it validates your reality. This shows me that you dont just want your own world, indeed you want everyone else to conform to yours!

Sounds like YOU are the one who needs a lesson in humility, my friend!

Crotch Sniffer watches in amazement as the audience goes topples Pook´s pedestal. It collapses and crumbles into a cloud dust with a loud thud. The earthshaking impact is bringing the ceiling down, so everyone escapes into The Light outside.

A great cry rose up as the multitude erupted in celebration, for The Light now shone on them all, instead of the hypocrite who mesmerized them with his artful words. They finally realized that each man must make his own way and sometimes we all need leaders and teachers to guide us until we have wings to fly ourselves.

Reaction score
Pook Says

Society is NOT artificial.

But where in the hell does Pook live? I assume that it must be a farm, or hippie commune because I can think of no other society that is "natural"

There is an artificial structure in place that we have created, like it or not. You can quote all the history you want and make yourself look all intelligent, but ultimately you are a fool if you believe that society is not artificial.

If we followed Nature´s path, we could club women over the heads and take them home, eliminating the need for this site.

I do admire your debating skills though. You can make the biggest lies seem like Great Truths, using history, poetry, literature to validate your points.

Kudos to you sir. You have the makings of a great conman!

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you Crotch Sniffer, even if your name does baffle me :p I like Pooks posts, he is a great writer for sure. But I always had a nagging supsicion that he could not fvck his way out of a paper bag. The man is all theories and philosophies, a total dweeb! I be willing to bet that if you stuck Pook and Juggler in the same room, Juggler would out-DJ Pook in a second. Pook waots for chicks to flock him (I am the prize :rolleyes: ) He is not the selector, instead he gives that power away to the woman. (AFC!)

I´d like to hear how he woos an HB 9 who has her biotch shield way up. How bout it Pook? Just ONE field report? I see you have never posted your personal experiences, which leads me to believe you are full of poo.

sisyphus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooby Doo, I think you need to reread some of Pook's posts. You're completely misrepresenting what he says. Actually, I see this as a commen theme among many posters. Make sure you really understand what he says before you write...Pook would never say that "he is not the selector."

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nooby Doo
I´d like to hear how he woos an HB 9 who has her biotch shield way up. How bout it Pook? Just ONE field report? I see you have never posted your personal experiences, which leads me to believe you are full of poo.
I don't think that his point is to 'get' any girl out there. His point is that there are BILLIONS of girls, and you get to PICK the one (or more!) with all the qualities that you desire. (Provided you hold yourself up to the same standards as your women.)

DJ-ing a room is something that Juggler (may) do just to 'perform', whereas Pook would only do it if he was genuinely interested in doing it.

If your 'dreams' center on being the performer, then listening to pook won't get you too far. All that pook is trying to convey is that EVERYONE does not need to be a performer to get girls. (Like asf kind of implys.)

He is telling folks that there can be a bit of OVERCOMPENSATION for the AFC turned sexualy-desireable-man.

People think 'DJ' means to make the crowd happy, whereas pook says that a true 'DJ''s goals lie in making himself happy.

You still have that choice though. If you truly want to be an actor or whatever, you can do it. But that is not the ONLY way.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JEESIZ CHRISTOS! VERY INTERESTING debate here, it took me 1/2 hr to digest it all.

Im not going to turn this into some long banter,

I am a psychotherapist in my city. When I work with clients, I try and decipher (as clearly as possible)

WHAT they want out of life, and WHAT GOALS they want to achieve.

If they have some SEVERE Childhood Trauma (i.e. incest, major depression, sexual abuse, rape)
Research shows the most effective technique is to reach deep deep deeeep down and learn to come to terms with the negative things in life affecting your present self.( A VERY long process)

Those others that come in with self-esteem issues, assertiveness, minor depression, etc)

I OPT for Cognitive/Behavioral therapy..That is..I am a COACH to help them SHAPE positive thinking, debunk Negative/crippling thoughts, and coach them in behaviors to handle situations)
( A very effective approach for short term recovery and goal attainment)

My point is, this site is a progressional model for most people.

Some just need a coach to help them to gain short term goals(getting HB's and getting laid) and this step by step COACHING on this site, is a short-term, EFFECTIVE way to help people achieve their short term goals

Learning techniques of success, doesnt make you "less" of a human being nor is it detrimental to your coming to terms with yourself

Look at all the great minds in history, do you think Kant, Nietczhe, Einstein, Lincoln, Freud, all catered to Pooks idea of thinking and just "became"?

NO! Every man is a product or extension of another mans mind.

Even Pook himself is regurgitating ideas of self-actualization, that he picked up from textbooks and experience.

Does this mean he is living in someone else's world?

On the Other hand, you have the folks who are past this level of attaining short term goals..and have Opted to graduate to the level of Self-Actualization.

That is, Being at peace with yourself and the world around you and looking for something MORE in life than a LTR, pvssy, or learning Seduction techniques(in the metaphysical sense..the IDEAL)

Everyone, just like you have your stages of development (infant, toddler, teen, adult, old age) must experience these ideas and GRADUATE these phases

There are NO SHORTCUTS! You cant skip from adolescence to ADULThood.

Experience is the ESSENCE of Humanity. Life is just one long series of experiences.

You cant FORCE members to trash their experiences and become "one with themselves", just like you cant give a baby(an allusion to a guy who has no PU skills) a baby bottle and expect the child to know how to suck on the nipple for survival.

Surely, eventually the child/afc might figure this out through experience..but it might be too late by then. WE ARE ON A CLOCK!

so in effect, yes, this site like a Nietzchian mindfart is an "Opiate of the masses" it is a "crutch" which we rely on,

but its your own CHOICE, your PATH, do you want to waste years pondering the essence of manhood? Or would you like assistance through your gradual transformation to that goal?

Last edited:

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys just don't get it do you. Pook is laying the foundation and all you guys do is step all over the wet cement. Baffling.

Pook speaks not of theory, he speaks of life; the way things are and the way thing will be centuries to come. He talks about the nature of things. You nay-sayers keep concentrating on pointless field reports and seduction strategies when all along you already have it within you.

Listen, I started out here on the DJ forums way back in the day. I thought I knew everything I needed to know from this forum so I moved on over to mASF. I was strung along for a while, debating which "system" or "method" would be best for me to follow. It wasn't until I opened my eyes and came back here that I could was really happy with myself; happy with the person I am (and have yet to become). It's fun watching myself grow along the way too. If you don't ever give it a chance you can't possibly know what he's talking about.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not see guys. They see worlds. They see themselves exiting this realm of Nature and entering the guy's world.

Having an aura of humor, or having lots of money, or being cute and all, these are all different worlds to the girl.

It is the world the girl is after.

How do successful men act with women? They bring the lady into their world.
interesting this. because i actually think of myself in the male sense of this idea. that is one of the main reasons i am so ****y. i feel like my world (i usually say my reality) is so bomb diggity compared to others, and love the idea of bringing someone into it. the things i can show them! the way i can free them! what do you think of that, coming from a woman?

i have never heard another think along these lines, it comforts and intrigues me, BTW...

but to go more along the lines of what you are saying, what are you saying? about women? if man supplies the world in most cases, instead of merging, then what is the woman? just an accessory? are you one of those types, where you are just looking for a crown for your head? want to rock a chic like a new pair of tims? hmmmmmmmmm?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a running commentary on interesting points

There is a reason why guys always pick the girl, always initiate, always plan out the date, and why women HATE when a guy goes, "I don't know. What do you want to do?"
hahahaha. i am the epitome of a role reversal of that! i love flippin the script on a man!

What you feel is often what she ends up feeling.
is this not true for all humans in general, not just gender wise? is it not whomever has the most dominant mood?

Do women want men to be soverign? I think sovereign is a bad word to use. To a woman, Don Juan is Mr. Wizard, always making life more colorful and interesting.
wow pook this is getting eerie. you keep describing me! the magician is part of my personality. as a matter of fact it is something i am introspecting right now about myself, so .... eerieeeee.....to hear it from someone else....

so now what i have to say to this is stop thinking in terms of gender! not all men are magicians and wizards! maybe you are. so am i! i am woman though! and i have to say that this magic we create definately is something wonderful, but it is a personality trait, not a gender trait.

Having done some things at law school, I can recognize the personalities. Shakespeare always called such personalities (i.e. those that end up to be lawyers, etc.) to be *asleep* in life. Now I think I know why.
wow, great way to put it, shakespeare!

It is easy to speak loftily of evolutoin and/or survival theories. But let us put it into action. One of my FAVORITE things to do is to survival camp (especially in the crisp of winter in January). I will go out there armed only with a pocket knife.
hahahahahha! can you all picture the great Pook shivering naked in the snow, a primal glint in his eye with his knife in his hand? ahahahahahahhaa! oh.

i do this. um...metaphorically that is!

"STOP!" cries a woman. "What Nature has made is well made, do not pretend to know more than she. Nature has given this youth the faculties of dreams, imagination, and desires along with the components to realize them such as persistence, endurance, and want of success. Let these faculties thrive and grow in the promethean fire that is sexuality.....
is this the petition of the women post i have been waiting for, pook?

You guys are so focused on whatever 'goal' that you forget life itself.
can i get an amen (and i am not even religious....)

I love these Pook-arguments! Even though the people that argue with him usually miss the point and end up continuing on whatever path they were going before the argument, Pook usually writes a ton of words with a bunch of interesting and insightful observations.
-icepick

hahahaha! i am thinking the exact same thing! love the interesting and insightful pookisms we get from all this.

(anyone reading this post-i am reading this whole post and writing this in another window as i read.)

crotchsniffers comments are also very intelligent and insightful as well so far...

However, Pook is convinced that the practical solutions provided on a daily basis are drivel. They only offer a bandaid solution for a wound that needs surgery to stop the bleeding.
dank

greeeeat way to put it!
You answered life’s questions in your own tongue.
-dank

wow. that is a beautiful quote.

The opposite of love is not 'hate'. It is power. It is control. You will never love anyone you can control.
woowooowwoowowowowow. interesting. you have given me something to stew over. i tried to get a discussion going on this here, but it didn't evolve far enough to get to this point. wish it would have! if anyone cares to elaborate on this point, please drag up that post and comment!

Marriage was always seen as a union of two fleshes into one. Today, we think in Roussau's "Social Contract" frame and, therefore, this one flesh will never make sense. But civil unions, something that can be torn and created at random, do make sense in the social contract mind.
-pookie

i was JUST lamenting about this! take a look

When one views society as artificial, one views humanity and the invidividual as articial. The intellectual then views people as a sculptor would his clay to experiment or throw away. Oh, you miserable intellectuals who wish to reform everything! Why don't you seek to reform yourselves[i/]? That alone would be sufficient.
-pook

do you assign this action to all intellectuals?!

You give yourself full credit for "your own world", but I challenge your egotistical notions. I say that you have been influenced your whole life, and the unique sequence of this experience has helped to create your world, along with the decisions you have made along the way. You chose who to emulate throughout your life and the unique combination of these influences helped make you the man you are today. This is CONGRUENCE!
-crotchsniffer
very very good point here. he is right pook.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PowerEgo
Lord. Im DONE with you Ross Jeffries.
Gez, another text without any pratical technology that could influence the masses. BTW, guys, if you want to get laid quickly as possible, go get gunwitch materials. Yep. his method and new structures has some stuff many people here are familiar with and maybe the most simple and pratical method a guy could learn.
:rolleyes: *sigh* The endless battle of goals in life. Listen, if all you want is to get laid, then DO NOT LISTEN TO POOK!!! That is not what Pook is preaching.

But if you want to live a life of purpose and goal oriented, so that ten years from now you can look back and smile at yur achievments, then by all means listen to him. Pook has a very interesting view point on life that I rarely see from the "pimps" and the "get laid fast" technicians.

Peace.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
interesting this. because i actually think of myself in the male sense of this idea. that is one of the main reasons i am so ****y. i feel like my world (i usually say my reality) is so bomb diggity compared to others, and love the idea of bringing someone into it. the things i can show them! the way i can free them! what do you think of that, coming from a woman?
The idea of being in the driver seat of a long journey where someone else drives for a while, expecially a woman,....HELL YEAH!!!

Eventually though, a guy will have to take the wheel for another part of the journey.

I meet guys who would shudder in disbelief at the idea of having a woman drive their life. And this site certainly promotes that. My own dad, for crying out loud, is one of them. As long as I agree with the direction things are going, I think I wouldn't mind being in the driver seat for a while.

BUT....

I have to have my own direction in life, my own purpose, my own dream, and if so happens that her's matches, then I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.

This is what will allow me to deicde if the direction we're going towards is the one that I want to follow as well.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
legolas, i didn't necessarily mean drive as in lead. more like merge.

like teach and be taught.

show, and be shown.

ect.
Well in that case......IT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER!!!!!

First of all I LOVE, ABSOLUTELY LOVE to teach if people are willing to learn. I have changed a friend of mine from dull and boring with no life (videogames were his life) to not so dull, not that boring and definitely with a life!!

And when someone has the guts and experience to teach me, I will be their favorite sudent.

Actually your philosophy of "teach and be taught" can be applied to any relationship, (romantic, friends or business) given that both parties are interested in that kind of philosophy. But people these days just want to talk about stupid shows on TV.

Thank you iqqi, you have just given me THE goal that I was looking for in a relationship. I think it should be my slogan when I sell myself :D

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, I posted a nice long reply and the forum ate it. So I'll be very brief this time. A lot my content got lost =[

Iqqi

The 'world' becomes a gender issue because ti is the only way we guys can get to Womaniverse. Don't be surprised of our parrallels of thought. I am plugged into Womaniverse, women are glad that I do, and I am happy that they are happy, so we both get a charge out of it.

For example, a woman decided she would explain to the world what an Alpha Male is. (http://halleyscomment.blogspot.com/2003_01_19_halleyscomment_archive.html#90233115) The ending baffles all the male intellectuals. But she will sound very pookish, her conclusion is like the Fountain of Youth post.

Most girls that know me think I am gay because I get along with them 'too well'. The girls that don't know me think I am gay because they give me the green light and I'll go do something else. Hey, if a don juan tries to please ALL the women into him, he'd have no life of his own left!

Techniques

Check out this article on the demise of Playboy Magazine (Penthouse is already history). These quotes fit this discussion perfectly,

Technique has always been the cornerstone of the Playboy brand: The magazine's operating premise is the fantasy notion of a world of ultrasophistication out there somewhere, and buying into those bachelor lifestyle accoutrements is what gives you entree to it.
Much of 'Speed Seduction' and all is a very hyperized form of technqiue.

Technique is what will remedy your inadequacies; thus there are techniques for everything from dressing, dating, and picking wine to (of course) sex. There it is in the magazine's editorial tone: savvy, world-weary, slightly ironic, but reassuringly avuncular, too, as it dispenses technique. And there in the "Playboy Advisor," that oracle of technique. In recent issues readers have written in with questions like, "What's the proper angle for kissing?" and even for advice on masturbation techniques. (Are Playboy's readers so alienated from their own bodies that head-tilting and masturbating require technical assistance?)
We do not disagree about the solution. We disagree about the problem.

When I first came here, I thought the problem was that I could get no girls. So I gathered my technqiues and strategies and all that.

When I leave this forum, I will know my problem was dividing myself up, living my life artificialy.

It doesn't matter WHICH technique or 'system' is better than another. Crotch says it is like a bandaid. No, it is like smearing butter on an open burn. It may put out a relief at first but it causes more problems.

I was in the emergency room of the Don Juan hospital. I was in a coma of philosophy. I was spewing out all this nonsense of how 'rotten' the world was, and how evolution theories will explain the gross nature of women and life itself.

Once I awoke from all that, the doctors started reconnecting my dreams to my day. When they reconnected the 'man' part of me, I suddenly had a sense of self. When they reconnected the 'masculine' part of me, I started to look and act like a guy. When the doctors reconnected the 'youth' part of me, I had the happiness and playfulness of a child. Inevitably, my dork world slowly vanished as I became... more human.

No technqiue could put me where I am at now. I've always believed REAL Don Juans do not need to read message boards or manifestos. They just go out there and do it!

So I think that if you are still looking up things on the internet and constantly reading about women, a problem still exists and awaits to be snuffed out.

"What about you, Mr. Pook? You are still here."

Because I am not done myself. Almost, I still have a few more posts to go!

Society as Natural

Imagine if intellectuals decide to place their politics on the realm of society. They would say,

"We will pass a law to spread equality into our mating rituals."

Thus, we cannot discriminate when we select a mate.

Now, I discriminate ALL THE TIME when I pick girls. I discriminate against girls who have criminal records, girls who are not feminine, etc. Everyone does this. Everyone has their own traits. Yet, despite the absence of political dogma in the realm of sexuality, harmony ensues.

Now think of areas where harmony does NOT ensue. Think of China's one child poilcy. Think of wealthy nations' population decline. Think of a Nice Guy worried that he might 'hurt' the woman.

The problem is not our 'technqiues', it is our own mindset. The woman's viewpoint is not the problem, it is the solution. And the problem is not in the women, the problem is in US.

Look at the girls you DON'T like, the fat ones, the short chubby ones that read those anime comic books, the feminists, the b$tchy ones, they all are at war with their femininity, with their own nature. Oh, if they only let themselves BE WOMEN, how thrilling their lives would become!

It is the intellectual, the supposed 'genius' who thinks he can reccreate society. Look at this link http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/02/fashion/02SKIR.html

It is a guy trying to wear a skirt, trying to get guys to wear dresses like women wearing pants. This is the abonimations we get when we think masculinity and feminity are artificial creations.

Crotch says,

The problem with this is choice. I choose to be like my father in certain aspects, and I choose not to be like him in others. In many ways, I create my own traits.

Now, if what you say was true, I am a sad victim of all the influences, like arrows shooting from people's lives, then would be completely passive, able to be molded in any form whatsoever, never have anything interesting or novel to say. But as we can see, this isn't the case. It is one thing to write an interesting post, it is another to do it reliably for three years. If what you said was true, I would be reading pook posts instead of writing them.

Lady Iqqi says,

is this the petition of the women post i have been waiting for, pook?
No, my dear.

For those reading, I wrote The Petition of the Women which were all the hot women getting together, writing a petition using 19th century language, and delivering it to the men of the world. I sent the petition to Iqqi as a rubber stamp to see if the petition was what women 'really' wanted.

I sent it to her back in... July? I have so many half-baked posts on my comp, they don't go out immediately. Some sit around for a while and get changed (only have a few left now).

"Why do you do this, Pook?" Because if the post doesn't make sense three days later, then what good does it do NOW? If it is correct, it endures. For what reflects nature, endures.

My lady, the petition is part of a larger post and will be out soon. Please view my 'Gift' when it comes out. It will be the last one on the list.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, I posted a nice long reply and the forum ate it. So I'll be very brief this time. A lot my content got lost =[
oooooooh i hate when that used to happen. now i fiendishly cut and repaste when i write long posts. (hint hint). and i am sad to know that we are missing some of what you said!

the petition is part of a larger post and will be out soon. Please view my 'Gift' when it comes out. It will be the last one on the list.
looking forward to the post. in disagreement with the "last" and "end" that you speak of.

Reaction score
Ahh Pook! Ever the artful dodger! I truly admire your wordskill..

The problem with this is choice. I choose to be like my father in certain aspects, and I choose not to be like him in others. In many ways, I create my own traits.
You didnt "create" any traits. What you built was a COMBINATION of characteristics. I am not implying that you are the proverbial leaf at the mercy of the winds here. You did choose, but this is my point!

DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!

We are all products of our decisions...in fact I´d have to say that we ARE what we decide! Maybe learning techniques messed you up in some respect, you put all your focus on "getting" the girl as your dreams wasted away. But dont you realize this was a necessary choice in your evolution? Even the destructive choices we make, help us to build our characters, our WORLD, as you say.

Fundamentally, I have to say that I agree with your message. Be Happy, make your dreams come true, etc etc. This is WONDERFUL advice! Yes these are traits that will make you attractive.

We disagree on many other levels though. You still have not acknowledged your own hypocrisy on practical advice, or the matter of promoting AD´s reality (and your own with your whole "become a pook" mentality.

Whatever man..Ultimately it is all semantics and you can dance around the issue as much as you want, but I think more and more people here are starting to see you for what you really are...

A self-obsessed POOK!

Get over yourself, you bloated, self important windbag!!

:)

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Ahh Pook! Ever the artful dodger! I truly admire your wordskill..
Hrm, I hate to say this but I think Sniffer is on to something. Since Pook has taken his anti-intellectual turn (tho he would probably argue he was always anti-intellectual) I've lost much respect for his posts. (not that anyone should care what I think...)

You still have not acknowledged your own hypocrisy on practical advice, or the matter of promoting AD´s reality (and your own with your whole "become a pook" mentality.
You're right, he has said "create your own reality, don't adopt another's!" but at the same time he tells us how his and AD's reality works so we can do what? Just look? Or learn from and in the process ADOPT theirs.

Hrm... and let's not forget his "I don't have a philosophy" line. Let's see, dictionary.com says a philosophy is "A set of ideas or beliefs relating to a particular field or activity; an underlying theory." If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and the autopsy says it's a duck then it's not a duck if Pook says so. Of course when you're an anit-intellectual you don't have to worry about things like consistency.

On the topic of intellectuals, let's not forget that it's by THEIR grace we even have this world or can even have this discussion. The Renaissance that lead to the creation of the U.S. and Bill of Rights would be GONE if the intellectuals who first expressed crazy ideas like human rights had turned to "nature" instead. Oh and all those pesky nerds who made the internet, yup intellectuals. Vaccines? Intellectuals. Well you get the idea... well you would if you're not a anti-intellectual in which case you may very well one day deny the existence of ideas.

Know what happens when you turn to "nature" for your politics? You get Andrew Jackson cutting the Indian tribes into little pieces because it's our "manifest density." Let's not forget the "natural" superiority of the Aryan race. Watch Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will to see that the National Socialist Party appealed to the working anti-intellectual class the most. The Nazi's were teamsters before they were rolling over a continent.

Hail Victory.

Fundamentally, I have to say that I agree with your message. Be Happy, make your dreams come true, etc etc. This is WONDERFUL advice! Yes these are traits that will make you attractive.
A life of happiness an flourishing. Sounds like a plan to me. You know there was this pesky intellecutal a few thousand years ago named Aristotle who said the very same thing? And that morality shold be structured to lead one to such a life. Man, those crazy intellectuals using such big words as eudemonia to express such an idea must have lead boring lives. :rolleyes:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GEORGE GORDON IS BACK!!!!?!?!?!???

:D

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing about my 'ego' from you guys. Let us look at this.

People's general complaint is that I do not talk about myself. They say, "Pook, you give out your ideas and all, but why not personal stories?" Because personal stories would result in a diahrea of bad prose and no real ideas would be discussed.

Knowing about Pook won't help anyone. It is critical that you know YOURSELF because that is the only person you ought to focus on.

Yet, if any reader will look at this discussion thread, you will notice that I speak ideas. The responses I get focuses on me, on El Pooko.

It is interesting how your real issues is WITH ME not with my ideas You are not content to simply disagree. No! I MUST be egotistical, hypocrite, nazi-lover (read below), there is no other explanation! :)

The entire idea is to get a sense of self, to be a man, to stop with the anxiety, and the world unfolds as you want.

Stop looking at DJing mathmatician's eye.

You didnt "create" any traits. What you built was a COMBINATION of characteristics. I am not implying that you are the proverbial leaf at the mercy of the winds here. You did choose, but this is my point!
So, by this definition, when parents say they created a baby, ought we to say, "No, the baby is just a combination of molecules?" And if that child grows, as Nature intends it to, ought we to say, "How the molecules are dividing!"

I created my current life, no one else did it for me. I said, "This was what I want to be" and poof, it was so.

Everyone told me it was impossible. Everyone actually tried to stop me.

People do not like seeing you succeed. Why? It points out that there is more to you than they thought. And it points out their own mediocrity.

There are WINNERS and LOSERS in life. Aim to be a winner. This will never happen unless you unite your dream and day, and the only element that makes this happen, is called RISK.

We disagree on many other levels though. You still have not acknowledged your own hypocrisy on practical advice, or the matter of promoting AD´s reality (and your own with your whole "become a pook" mentality.
What! Do you require a technique in order to laugh? The 'become a pook' is humerous. It was a suggestion that a poster here told me to do.

Why you guys are taking my signiture so seriously is beyond me.

Now about AD's posts. Why can't you guys read the title? It is not AD's PHILOSPHIES or AD's TECHNIQUES. It is called 'AD'S MACHINE'. I defined the machine in the first post.

The point of the AD's posts is to point out the WEEDING OUT process, which no one talks about here (people talk about GETTING the girl, not weeding them away). Now, I could have put in content of weeding out chicks, but I decided to use Anti-Dump's posts as he illustrated it the best OUT OF ALL the users here.

Anti-Dump would say not to call a girl before 3 days.

The point of the post is not about the 3 days. The POINT is to show the Machine at work. You could use 2 days or whatever. Anti-Dump's quotes are just examples.

There are no 'technqiues' in the AD's Machine. It is showing the examples of the Machine at work. The IDEA is the Machine.

I thought you guys would have figured that out.