Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Question of SOVEREIGNTY

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
I really dig the Roman Emperor analogy, but you kind of lost me here
It'll be in another post.

I agree but you have misrepresented Juggler´s ideas. He has always preached against "eliciting values" (morphing into her Prince Charming) and encouraged you to make your reality so interesting and alive that she is drawn into YOUR world.
Then why does Juggler say the opposite? I even quoted him point blank and yet people go, "Pook, you don't know what he is *really* saying!" Well, what he is saying other then what he does say?

Juggler (Anti-Pook) does not create a reality for himself. He is a product of the theater (I can tell, having done acting and such myself). He is still stuck in a womb of artificiality. I'm for blasting all forms of artificiality itself. (And this is impossible if someone sets up 'workshops', 'countless forums', or 'seminars'.)

I consider seductionists a Second Era AFC. They are obsessed with rapport and styles and TALK like THIS almost ALL the TIME. For their career choice (I think they would make excellent car salesmen, seriously!), they tend to end up as lawyers, politicians, or buyer of lands. They will think they are magnificent because of this.

Having done some things at law school, I can recognize the personalities. Shakespeare always called such personalities (i.e. those that end up to be lawyers, etc.) to be *asleep* in life. Now I think I know why.

It is interesting to watch these master posters try to discredit each other. You really should have more of an understanding of something before you rebuke it, Pook.
No one has to discredit them. As Time passes, they and their works will be totally forgotten as the fads change. I didn't discredit 'eliciting values' three years ago, did I? No, it collapsed because of its own hollow foundation.

One major difference between me and the pu$$y-whipped, I mean, seductionists, is what they're using for other information aside from life experiences. You will find constant references to 'evolution theories' (the endless 'alpha male), psychology, and other modern information. What you will not see are references to literature, poetry, or anything that has survived over a century. What is the point of this? To show that one is faddish and will be forgotten and changed while the other will endure.

Ideas based on a solid foundation endure.

George Gordan

[quoteChicks dig musicians. I've wondered why sometimes. Why does she stay with him? She has her pick. But it's the world he allows her to be in. I see that now. She gets to meet and associate with people 'higher up'. And if things go as smoothly as they seem to be going, she's going to find herself in a very interesting world that most women can only dream about.[/quote]

Haha. I have a post already written on that, using the musician as an example (that should be put up sooner or later).

But you see now why I try not to comment in discussion topics anymore? I say something and people just scratch their heads, "What are you getting at?" That's why I stick to the 'long' articles themselves and be done with it.

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My god, you sounding like Ross Jeffries pokie AHAHAHAH!
Guys,
Those above statements are INCORRECT. Or better, they were made in a way so someone can appear to have superiorty.
ANY human being DO CARE about how he is coming across on situations. Do otherwise is pure stupidy.

When someone is unemployed he goes to a job interview he doest go with a ciggarete on hand, trashed clothes,etc
Basic human survival mechanism(self-esteem) reacts if you do otherwise. Trying to wear trash clothes and generally being a 'rebel' when it comes to produce positive feedback on other people brings your sense of self-respect down.
Uncounciusly you saying its better to people not like you than to like, trying rationalize with 'i dont care what they think' is FINE if you do once and while BUT trying to preach that you have LIVE without giving ANY relevance about what kind of feedback you receive of the enviroment IS BAD for our survival, we need that, so our brains react.

AND, pokie,you trying to quote what juggler wrote YEARS ago so you can look good. Gez, you tryied to make him sound like a liar, and tries to play this game again, maybe NOT EVEN Ross Jeffries have gone so far, lord
Guys,
Juggler Method these days changed a lot.
I asked him about what kind of voice its needed to produce good results, here is the reply
Juggler:
I wouldn't worry too much about your tone.
Just try speaking slower in general and maybe a little
deeper but overall it's better not to think too much
about it. Better to sound confident in whatever way
your voice sounds.
And thats the BASIS AND SPIRIT of his method, doing your thing with WHATEVER situation you have relying on yourself and skills
pe

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PowerEgo
Those above statements are INCORRECT. Or better, they were made in a way so someone can appear to have superiorty.
ANY human being DO CARE about how he is coming across on situations. Do otherwise is pure stupidy.
I knew I could get you over to this thread, Powerego. You only reply to me or to the fingers posts.

I figured if I started talking about Juggler and all, you would instantly appear! Sometimes I amaze myself!

Gentlemen, don't take my word for it on some of these seductionists (when I say seductionists, I mean the guys who treat asf like a religion itself. Like I don't consider Cliff a seductionist because he isn't treating it as the be-all end-all. He isn't going BESERK over a contrary viewpoint like our friend here, Mr. Powerego.)

If you want to understand someone's viewpoints on life, don't listen to what he praises, listen to what he condemns. One gets a more accurate picture from the condemnation then from anything else.

Powerego, all your rants against me are summed up thus: you think I am a Machiavelli on a message board. You don't respond to what I say but more of how I say it (!).

When someone is unemployed he goes to a job interview he doest go with a ciggarete on hand, trashed clothes,etc
Basic human survival mechanism(self-esteem) reacts if you do otherwise. Trying to wear trash clothes and generally being a 'rebel' when it comes to produce positive feedback on other people brings your sense of self-respect down.
Powerego, I wanted to get you to this board for this reason: you demonstrate my points for me.

This is a perfect example: You are saying that people go around dressing nice and such because, if they do not, they will not get the positive feedback and bring down one's 'self-esteem'.

I think the entire OPPOSITE. I don't need any positive feedback from anyone to define my mood. This is why I don't believe in 'self-esteem'. I don't require other people's feedback to define myself. My 'self-esteem' (so you will) is born through excellence (through my life, my careers, my skills, etc.), not through people's reactions or non-reactions.

Uncounciusly you saying its better to people not like you than to like, trying rationalize with 'i dont care what they think' is FINE if you do once and while BUT trying to preach that you have LIVE without giving ANY relevance about what kind of feedback you receive of the enviroment IS BAD for our survival, we need that, so our brains react.
This cuts to the very core of what I always say. A MAN defines his environment, his life, etc. A Non-Man gets defined by whatever else.

It is easy to speak loftily of evolutoin and/or survival theories. But let us put it into action. One of my FAVORITE things to do is to survival camp (especially in the crisp of winter in January). I will go out there armed only with a pocket knife.

In order for myself to survive, I must carve out my own little niche. Using Nature as raw material, I carve it to my own vision. I make my shelter. I make my fire.

Now, water does not jump out of the river into my canteen. Nor does the meat in deer jump out, compile a fire, and proceed to roast itself. Trees and pineneedles do not reorganize their way all of a sudden to provide a shelter for pook.

I had to do all those things. No one else did them for me.

With your style, Powerego, I would be DEAD because I defined myself, my life, and everything else on the feedback.

AND, pokie,you trying to quote what juggler wrote YEARS ago so you can look good. Gez, you tryied to make him sound like a liar, and tries to play this game again, maybe NOT EVEN Ross Jeffries have gone so far, lord
I don't think anyone is lying. I quoted what I could because that is all I could find with a quick search. But feel free (like you did) to bring me quotes from himself.

Juggler Method these days changed a lot.
Notice the word 'method'. I think a lot of guys are wanting someone to grab their hand and tell them exactly what to do to achieve what they want. But is this 'helped' person really free?

This is why I don't tell people the DETAILS of what to do. Who am I to tell you what to do? I can only point to how Nature works.

It is like telling a Nice Guy to stop giving the girl flowers and gifts. This does not help the Nice Guy. The Nice Guy is still Nice Guy, except now he does whatever someone on the Internet says.

The Nice Guy needs to stop thinking as a Nice Guy. Then, he stops being Nice Guy. Then, he stops being free.

Now I could make methods and make seminars and workshops for the Nice Guy. I could tell him how to dress, what to say, and how to date. But who am I to define him? I want him to be a real man, to stop being a pinochio. I want him to be flesh and blood.

He will never achieve this by getting on multiple forums, imagining up 'wizards' or 'gods' to tell him how to act, how to dress, and how to live. He will never be a man through this or any other 'methods'.

Like I don't like the 'seduction' not because of the material but because of the artificiality it creates. A guy getting girls is one of your most creative and colorful moments in life! You get to love any way you want! What do people do? They go on the internet and let people tell them how to love!

Is this really so different from the Nice Guy who was 'so nice' because that was what he thought girls wanted?

I asked him about what kind of voice its needed to produce good results, here is the reply

I wouldn't worry too much about your tone.
Just try speaking slower in general and maybe a little
deeper but overall it's better not to think too much
about it. Better to sound confident in whatever way
your voice sounds.

And thats the BASIS AND SPIRIT of his method, doing your thing with WHATEVER situation you have relying on yourself and skills
pe [/B]
This is because you do not understand theater. Let us say a guy wants to become an actor, what is the advice that will be told to him?

It will be to make himself totally natural. This means that all 'critic' thoughts must be purged from his head. When you talk from the stage, the best way is to do it so it feels natural. You can easily strain your vocal folds.

People keep confusing this 'naturalness' for the stage as 'naturalness' in real life. I believe this is why people keep saying, "Pook, you don't *really* understand Juggler." I would imagine Juggler is the product more of the theater than anything else. Why people don't spot this is beyond me.

The entire idea of an actor is to put on a show. Anti-Pook (Juggler), from what I gather, loves the idea of performance.

The entire idea of performance is 100% the opposite of Pookiness. Performance is something that is staged. Performance is something focused at the audience. It is still chick-centered. I am like Copernicus to the seductionists, or a Galileo. I say it all revolves around you. And I don't mean after-work hours, I mean your ENTIRE life.

So don't confuse naturalness of actions to the naturalness of (your!) life. I (seriously) have a shakespearan monologue due and I will do the above. But the purpose is performance, it is not focused on me but the audience.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good discussion.

Pook, you must get SOOOO tired of having to fight these battles over and over again. ;)

Although I do tend to agree with you about most of it these days.

Cesare Cardinali

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
knew I could get you over to this thread, Powerego. You only reply to me or to the fingers posts.
I figured if I started talking about Juggler and all, you would instantly appear! Sometimes I amaze myself!
BTW, I believe there are some Juggler students(not my case, altough I apply many stuff he says) on this board, so you may want to make sure you know what you saying

Gentlemen, don't take my word for it on some of these seductionists (when I say seductionists, I mean the guys who treat asf like a religion itself. Like I don't consider Cliff a seductionist because he isn't treating it as the be-all end-all. He isn't going BESERK over a contrary viewpoint like our friend here, Mr. Powerego.)
If you want to understand someone's viewpoints on life, don't listen to what he praises, listen to what he condemns. One gets a more accurate picture from the condemnation then from anything else.
Powerego, all your rants against me are summed up thus: you think I am a Machiavelli on a message board. You don't respond to what I say but more of how I say it (!).
Powerego, I wanted to get you to this board for this reason: you demonstrate my points for me.
This is a perfect example: You are saying that people go around dressing nice and such because, if they do not, they will not get the positive feedback and bring down one's 'self-esteem'.
I think the entire OPPOSITE. I don't need any positive feedback from anyone to define my mood. This is why I don't believe in 'self-esteem'. I don't require other people's feedback to define myself. My 'self-esteem' (so you will) is born through excellence (through my life, my careers, my skills, etc.), not through people's reactions or non-reactions.
This cuts to the very core of what I always say. A MAN defines his environment, his life, etc. A Non-Man gets defined by whatever else.
Try to reread the post. Trying to completly shape your life not giving any sort of relevance of other peoples opinions is impractical. You may say otherwise to be liked by readers(which examplifies the argument) Yet you still buy your clothes and fix your hair. People who claim otherwise should burn their faces, cut their arm, that will a heck of a proof they 'dont care what people think

It is easy to speak loftily of evolutoin and/or survival theories. But let us put it into action. One of my FAVORITE things to do is to survival camp (especially in the crisp of winter in January). I will go out there armed only with a pocket knife.
In order for myself to survive, I must carve out my own little niche. Using Nature as raw material, I carve it to my own vision. I make my shelter. I make my fire.
Now, water does not jump out of the river into my canteen. Nor does the meat in deer jump out, compile a fire, and proceed to roast itself. Trees and pineneedles do not reorganize their way all of a sudden to provide a shelter for pook.
I had to do all those things. No one else did them for me.
With your style, Powerego, I would be DEAD because I defined myself, my life, and everything else on the feedback.
Reread above

I don't think anyone is lying. I quoted what I could because that is all I could find with a quick search. But feel free (like you did) to bring me quotes from himself.
Nope.
I quote to the forum so people can benefit(Btw Pook, not sure people will buy that excuse)

Notice the word 'method'. I think a lot of guys are wanting someone to grab their hand and tell them exactly what to do to achieve what they want. But is this 'helped' person really free?
This is why I don't tell people the DETAILS of what to do. Who am I to tell you what to do? I can only point to how Nature works.
It is like telling a Nice Guy to stop giving the girl flowers and gifts. This does not help the Nice Guy. The Nice Guy is still Nice Guy, except now he does whatever someone on the Internet says.
The Nice Guy needs to stop thinking as a Nice Guy. Then, he stops being Nice Guy. Then, he stops being free.
Now I could make methods and make seminars and workshops for the Nice Guy. I could tell him how to dress, what to say, and how to date. But who am I to define him? I want him to be a real man, to stop being a pinochio. I want him to be flesh and blood.
Funny buts thats what he is doing
Changed my perspectives of whats possible forever. trickynick is no longer lying.
He encourages expressing your true self, your humanity. New conversational structures that produces results YET makes you more human.
Some methods are founded on the idea that 'shyness can be changed in less than a day under the correct circunstances' and if I recall correctly thats what happened to PIQL
Yet some of the advice given here has little application for guys.I see is guys that 'cant approach' 'asking questions about her' 'being mystery' all basic things or just plain confused 'I should not focus on her, yet I havent got laid in eighteen years'

He will never achieve this by getting on multiple forums, imagining up 'wizards' or 'gods' to tell him how to act, how to dress, and how to live. He will never be a man through this or any other 'methods'.
Like I don't like the 'seduction' not because of the material but because of the artificiality it creates. A guy getting girls is one of your most creative and colorful moments in life! You get to love any way you want! What do people do? They go on the internet and let people tell them how to love!
Is this really so different from the Nice Guy who was 'so nice' because that was what he thought girls wanted?
This is because you do not understand theater. Let us say a guy wants to become an actor, what is the advice that will be told to him?
It will be to make himself totally natural. This means that all 'critic' thoughts must be purged from his head. When you talk from the stage, the best way is to do it so it feels natural. You can easily strain your vocal folds.
People keep confusing this 'naturalness' for the stage as 'naturalness' in real life. I believe this is why people keep saying, "Pook, you don't *really* understand Juggler." I would imagine Juggler is the product more of the theater than anything else. Why people don't spot this is beyond me.
The entire idea of an actor is to put on a show. Anti-Pook (Juggler), from what I gather, loves the idea of performance.
Sounds like you havent read his archive. Nor is confident on what your opinion should be. You could say that about MM or TD, not JM

The entire idea of performance is 100% the opposite of Pookiness. Performance is something that is staged. Performance is something focused at the audience. It is still chick-centered. I am like Copernicus to the seductionists, or a Galileo. I say it all revolves around you. And I don't mean after-work hours, I mean your ENTIRE life.
So don't confuse naturalness of actions to the naturalness of (your!) life. I (seriously) have a shakespearan monologue due and I will do the above. But the purpose is performance, it is not focused on me but the audience. [/B]
Its a theory. Sounds like an attempt to people develop some kind of 'independant' thinking by saying 'focus on your stuff'
But really, its way too basic. I see guys 'Hi pook, you helped my life, you are a my man, I'm still have that oneits in my head but maybe I should kill my desperation, send me a email, hope you write a book some day!' Yet at masf we see guys literaly changing their life in matter of days on workshops.
They get their confidence,skill, even their carrer gets better after improving their communication, sosuave could be much better(Props for mr fingers to his posts and moderators for giving value to it)

But I'm see many people are opening their eyes. They know they have the opportunity to improve many aspects of themselves they will use to make millions on their business, break out their shyness, communicate effectively, get more expressive personality, improve self-esteem(which is basic need to happiness), discover their real self, state control, physical shape,etc
Pe

Last edited:

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to reread the post. Trying to completly shape your life not giving any sort of relevance of other peoples opinions is impractical. You may say otherwise to be liked by readers(which examplifies the argument) Yet you still buy your clothes and fix your hair. People who claim otherwise should burn their faces, cut their arm, that will a heck of a proof they 'dont care what people think
If you live life in other people's eyes, your limitations will be in them.

I work out not because of how other people view but because I enjoy challenging myself and I LOVE being able to make myself look the way I do. I look into a mirror and see Michelangelo's David staring back. It is my self-image turned into reality.

The 'Endure!' post in the tips forum addresses this nicely. People often don't want you to succeed (because if you do, what does that say of them?).

When you remain yourself, everything is fine. But when you break out of the mold, everyone's eyes start to look at you.

I like breaking my own molds. This is called growth. This does more to your life then any other thing possible!

Imagine how you felt when you broke out of that Nice Guy mold! But there are more molds to be broken. Life never stops.

trickynick is no longer lying.
He encourages expressing your true self, your humanity. New conversational structures that produces results YET makes you more human.
Some methods are founded on the idea that 'shyness can be changed in less than a day under the correct circunstances' and if I recall correctly thats what happened to PIQL
I find it very interesting of your talk about trickynick. I smell a troll with you, Powerego, and I don't think I'm the only one. (BTW, I loved your trickynick tip post of the potato chip! bahahahaha)

Yet some of the advice given here has little application for guys.I see is guys that 'cant approach' 'asking questions about her' 'being mystery' all basic things or just plain confused 'I should not focus on her, yet I havent got laid in eighteen years'
The above comment is directed at me. If anyone reads my posts, it is general in that I do not hold the reader's hand and go, "OK, do X when she does Y and do W when P occurs."

There are LOTS of application posts. I could write a million application posts. Why not just write ONE post on the mindset and be done with it? I could have written 1000 posts on 'youthful' actions and all. Why not just write a post called the Fountain of Youth and be done with it?

The problem with application posts is that they keep the person on the forum. You know the Chinese proverb of, "If you give a fish a man, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, feed him for a lifetime."? This is the same thing.

Give a man an application and satisfy him a day. Teach the man how to make applications on his own and satisfy him forever.

We really don't need to read 43927540983475 application posts when ONE or TWO would sum it all up.

Its a theory. Sounds like an attempt to people develop some kind of 'independant' thinking by saying 'focus on your stuff'
But really, its way too basic. I see guys 'Hi pook, you helped my life, you are a my man, I'm still have that oneits in my head but maybe I should kill my desperation, send me a email, hope you write a book some day!'
You are obsessed over the Kill that Desperation post! I can see why too! The post starts with:

Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of smooth manuevers and methods but of your own outlook on the world and on women. ANYONE can memorize 'techniques', but FEW can change the way HOW they think. Women will be able to sniff out the former. But with the latter, women will be clawing each other for you.

A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks.

I haven't deviated from the above sentiments over the years I've been here. I've said the above a hundred different ways since I've been here.

The 'focus on yourself' is not basic. It removes all safety nets of vanity. Now, when you fail it is because of YOU not because of you screwed up a method or something. It seperates the men from the boys.

This is not magical information from the sky. It is UNCOMMON common sense. Many guys here already know it, many like Peak, Anti-Dump, and others already said. I just articulate it more than others.

sosuave could be much better
There already is an mASF. Why do we need another one? There are LOTS of similiar 'seduction' sites on the Net, do we really need another one? Besides, the 'unusual techniques' forum is meant for such seduction discussion.

No one is keeping anyone from being 'seduction' happy. You can blame me and my pookish fingers all day, but many people don't find 'seduction' to satisfy all their aims with women.

Sosuave is very unique on the Internet. It wouldn't be that way if it became another ASF clone. It's a very open idea-ish forum. People here seem willing to look at everything... except things they have heard a billion times before.

But I'm see many people are opening their eyes. They know they have the opportunity to improve many aspects of themselves they will use to make millions on their business, break out their shyness, communicate effectively, get more expressive personality, improve self-esteem(which is basic need to happiness), discover their real self, state control, physical shape,etc
Pe
I am smiling very much now. For years, people like you accused me of "Pook! What are you? A self-improvement seminar?" haha

Now it is my turn: "What are you , Powerego? A self-improvment seminar?"

If people are going to improve themselves, more power to them! But one difference I see between ASF and Sosuave is that while ASF is very 'girl centered', Sosuave seems more 'life centered'.

I love to read autobiographies. One thing you'll notice about the 'great men' is that they seemed to spent some (not too much, a year or two) studying the secrets of Nature and Human Nature. Then these 'great men' turn the world on its head, literally redefining nations, continents, and society.

It is the same here. You understand many of life's secrets, learning things that you would have realized when you were 60, and recreate your life in any way you want.

Smile, Powerego! For what we believe today will define our tomorrow.

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you live life in other people's eyes, your limitations will be in them.
I work out not because of how other people view but because I enjoy challenging myself and I LOVE being able to make myself look the way I do. I look into a mirror and see Michelangelo's David staring back. It is my self-image turned into reality.
People got my point. Its not good to do things seeking for approval yet life is impossible without giving 'any' relevance about opinions

The 'Endure!' post in the tips forum addresses this nicely. People
often don't want you to succeed (because if you do, what does that say of them?).
When you remain yourself, everything is fine. But when you break out of the mold, everyone's eyes start to look at you.
I like breaking my own molds. This is called growth. This does more to your life then any other thing possible!
Imagine how you felt when you broke out of that Nice Guy mold! But there are more molds to be broken. Life never stops.
You not listening. The seduction community allows people to break their limitations, the quicker and more deep field out there

I find it very interesting of your talk about trickynick. I smell a troll with you, Powerego, and I don't think I'm the only one. (BTW, I loved your trickynick tip post of the potato chip! bahahahaha)
Not sure what you mean. I not him nor met him in person. Ask mods check ip

The above comment is directed at me. If anyone reads my posts, it is general in that I do not hold the reader's hand and go, "OK, do X when she does Y and do W when P occurs."
There are LOTS of application posts. I could write a million application posts. Why not just write ONE post on the mindset and be done with it? I could have written 1000 posts on 'youthful' actions and all. Why not just write a post called the Fountain of Youth and be done with it?
Its not enough to say 'live your dream'. PRACTICAL advice is what mr fingers is giving and you can see people are hungry for that.

The problem with application posts is that they keep the person on the forum. You know the Chinese proverb of, "If you give a fish a man, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, feed him for a lifetime."? This is the same thing.
Give a man an application and satisfy him a day. Teach the man how to make applications on his own and satisfy him forever.
We really don't need to read 43927540983475 application posts when ONE or TWO would sum it all up.
Gez, sometimes I just shake my head. You really think 'focus on you' increase guys self-esteem. That only creates a chance to rationalize and dont go to the field.

You are obsessed over the Kill that Desperation post! I can see why too! The post starts with:
Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of smooth manuevers and methods but of your own outlook on the world and on women. ANYONE can memorize 'techniques', but FEW can change the way HOW they think. Women will be able to sniff out the former. But with the latter, women will be clawing each other for you.
A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks.

I haven't deviated from the above sentiments over the years I've been here. I've said the above a hundred different ways since I've been here.
The 'focus on yourself' is not basic. It removes all safety nets of vanity. Now, when you fail it is because of YOU not because of you screwed up a method or something. It seperates the men from the boys.
Accontability. You could directly recommend that. But I see you little afraid mentioning other gurus(except the dead ones). Yep, it can make people lose a little bit of respect yet produce better results

This is not magical information from the sky. It is UNCOMMON common sense. Many guys here already know it, many like Peak, Anti-Dump, and others already said. I just articulate it more than others.
There already is an mASF. Why do we need another one? There are LOTS of similiar 'seduction' sites on the Net, do we really need another one? Besides, the 'unusual techniques' forum is meant for such seduction discussion.
No one is keeping anyone from being 'seduction' happy. You can blame me and my pookish fingers all day, but many people don't find 'seduction' to satisfy all their aims with women.
Sosuave is very unique on the Internet. It wouldn't be that way if it became another ASF clone. It's a very open idea-ish forum. People here seem willing to look at everything... except things they have heard a billion times before.
Guys come here tell their last tip they got on masf. People reply emotionally and thank guy. This is a seduction website afterall

I am smiling very much now. For years, people like you accused me of "Pook! What are you? A self-improvement seminar?" haha
Now it is my turn: "What are you , Powerego? A self-improvment seminar?"
If people are going to improve themselves, more power to them! But one difference I see between ASF and Sosuave is that while ASF is very 'girl centered', Sosuave seems more 'life centered'.
I love to read autobiographies. One thing you'll notice about the 'great men' is that they seemed to spent some (not too much, a year or two) studying the secrets of Nature and Human Nature. Then these 'great men' turn the world on its head, literally redefining nations, continents, and society.
It is the same here. You understand many of life's secrets, learning things that you would have realized when you were 60, and recreate your life in any way you want.
Smile, Powerego! For what we believe today will define our tomorrow. [/B]
Yep. With this kind of leverage people can change easly. They get inspired by the 'seduction method guru' and go to the field. Eventually their self-esteem improves and they will seek for 'uniqueness' and will be more self-oriented. Or will get an LTR or whatever they want.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Its not enough to say 'live your dream'. PRACTICAL advice is what mr fingers is giving and you can see people are hungry for that.
I think I see what you're saying here:

It's like when a child learns how to write for the first time -- you don't give him generalities on how sentances work or paragraphs, you teach him how to form each letter by showing him examples and having him practice that. Telling a child who doesn't know how to write to "just do it" won't help at all.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do 'practical' things all day and you will still forever be chained to the forums.

At this 'courthship' type stage, you are at a moment in your life where you are the most creative. You get to love any way you want.

What do you guys do? You log on to a website and have people tell you how you should act! How boring! How dull! How anti-life!

You do not want advice. You want to make it all 'risk-free'.

This is why people keep getting confidence wrong. They keep thinking it is confidence in their actions. Thus, they say,

"Deepen your voice."
"Walk with swiftness."
"Converse with style."
"Dress to impress.
"Make your hair spikey."
"Drive your car really fast."

And so on. The seductions differ, the seductionists are all the same.

Confidence is not meant to be in our 'actions'. It is meant to be in our own inner world. Confidence is the BROKEN link between your dream and day.

By focusing on methods and styles and even states, you are trying to go about life outside-in. Rather, you need to go inside-out.

Look! There is a youth who has no experience! The seductionists will gather around him.

The first says, "Be ****y and funny, for women like such confidence displayed."

The second says, "Dress and act like a bad@ss, for that is what women desire."

The third says, "Walk with a swagger, for this shows you are confident with yourself, and women will realize it."

The fourth says, "During sex, put resistence here and hammer her there, for women want to be bedded properly."

The fifth says, "Give up your passions and embrace the status jobs that others love. Become a lawyer, an actor, a politician, for these are the men that rule the world, and sets you on the course for Alpha Male."

"STOP!" cries a woman. "What Nature has made is well made, do not pretend to know more than she. Nature has given this youth the faculties of dreams, imagination, and desires along with the components to realize them such as persistence, endurance, and want of success. Let these faculties thrive and grow in the promethean fire that is sexuality.

"We are tired of men disconnecting themselves from their bodies during sex just to 'hammer' us more. We yearn for that connection. We are sick to death of guys, all copying each other, trying to out 'bad@ss' each other. And we despise the male who puts his career, his life, based on what we the women would 'like'.

"Your methods and systems, your poppycock theories and babbling text, are crucifying the being and soul to your own purpose. Sexuality, when in the clean and brave air of liberty, free from artificial poisonious intellects and machiavelli thrusts, creates a unique being, strengthened by his own ambitions, makes such a magnet that we women go mad for."

Nature has provided for us all to be happy in this life, to find the joy we seek, and to gain the women we desire. Nature has provided us with a mental form along with a physical form. And this mental form, this being, your soul, when in a state free from stupid intellects and dumb theories will develop itself harmoniously with your dreams as architect, your persistance as builder, whose height is as high as your horizon.

Away, then, with quacks and seductionists! Away with their methods, their 'states', their workshops, and their forums! Away with their artificial systems! Away with the holier-than-thou pride of seducers, their lay reports, their endless ranting texts, their hero worships, their public dildo-ness, and their pious moralizations!

And now that the seductionists, Nice Guys, players, and chumps have so futilely inflicted so many artificialities upon our love lives, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all methods and try being a Man, for being a Man is the star of Nature and her works.

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
You can do 'practical' things all day and you will still forever be chained to the forums.

At this 'courthship' type stage, you are at a moment in your life where you are the most creative. You get to love any way you want.

What do you guys do? You log on to a website and have people tell you how you should act! How boring! How dull! How anti-life!

You do not want advice. You want to make it all 'risk-free'.

This is why people keep getting confidence wrong. They keep thinking it is confidence in their actions. Thus, they say,

"Deepen your voice."
"Walk with swiftness."
"Converse with style."
"Dress to impress.
"Make your hair spikey."
"Drive your car really fast."

And so on. The seductions differ, the seductionists are all the same.

Confidence is not meant to be in our 'actions'. It is meant to be in our own inner world. Confidence is the BROKEN link between your dream and day.

By focusing on methods and styles and even states, you are trying to go about life outside-in. Rather, you need to go inside-out.

Look! There is a youth who has no experience! The seductionists will gather around him.

The first says, "Be ****y and funny, for women like such confidence displayed."

The second says, "Dress and act like a bad@ss, for that is what women desire."

The third says, "Walk with a swagger, for this shows you are confident with yourself, and women will realize it."

The fourth says, "During sex, put resistence here and hammer her there, for women want to be bedded properly."

The fifth says, "Give up your passions and embrace the status jobs that others love. Become a lawyer, an actor, a politician, for these are the men that rule the world, and sets you on the course for Alpha Male."

"STOP!" cries a woman. "What Nature has made is well made, do not pretend to know more than she. Nature has given this youth the faculties of dreams, imagination, and desires along with the components to realize them such as persistence, endurance, and want of success. Let these faculties thrive and grow in the promethean fire that is sexuality.

"We are tired of men disconnecting themselves from their bodies during sex just to 'hammer' us more. We yearn for that connection. We are sick to death of guys, all copying each other, trying to out 'bad@ss' each other. And we despise the male who puts his career, his life, based on what we the women would 'like'.

"Your methods and systems, your poppycock theories and babbling text, are crucifying the being and soul to your own purpose. Sexuality, when in the clean and brave air of liberty, free from artificial poisonious intellects and machiavelli thrusts, creates a unique being, strengthened by his own ambitions, makes such a magnet that we women go mad for."

Nature has provided for us all to be happy in this life, to find the joy we seek, and to gain the women we desire. Nature has provided us with a mental form along with a physical form. And this mental form, this being, your soul, when in a state free from stupid intellects and dumb theories will develop itself harmoniously with your dreams as architect, your persistance as builder, whose height is as high as your horizon.

Away, then, with quacks and seductionists! Away with their methods, their 'states', their workshops, and their forums! Away with their artificial systems! Away with the holier-than-thou pride of seducers, their lay reports, their endless ranting texts, their hero worships, their public dildo-ness, and their pious moralizations!

And now that the seductionists, Nice Guys, players, and chumps have so futilely inflicted so many artificialities upon our love lives, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all methods and try being a Man, for being a Man is the star of Nature and her works.
OK, I'm done with this Ross Jeffries miniature!
BTW, I discovered a nice breathing technique these days. Someone rememind me to post some day. Gives a boost on my energy, nice stuff
Pe

Last edited:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Women do not see guys. They see worlds. They see themselves exiting this realm of Nature and entering the guy's world.
You know, after thinking about this I can really see this from what I've experienced of women. One of my ex's (thanks to this site I now have ex's :D ) told me "I'm not religious, but if it meant something to my husband I'd go to church for him." It's these kinds of comments from women that have led me to think they want to be shaped and molded by their guys. It's like we 'imprint' on them or something.

If this imprinting does happen it would be yet another explaination as to why men want virgins: because only our imprint is there and that would mean they are just for US and not the tri-state area.

I think that's why it didn't work with me and her, I was expecting an individual when she was expecting me to mold her. You can't mold individuals, so we couldn't give each other what we needed.

Reaction score
Pook I have the utmost respect for your talent and the inspiration you have brought to this board, but you are coming off as a pompous fool!

You blast Juggler for "acting" but have you ever stopped to think that maybe acting is his passion as much as writing is yours? Your responses show me how little you understand the essence of Juggler´s method. In fact I hesitate to call it a method, it´s just a way for you to be yourself and be REAL with people, not just women. It´s about making connections with EVERYONE. I find your close-mindedness almost as disappointing as your self righteousness.

Nobody´s way is right but yours huh? You are the timeless Christ of SoSuave? Heh, I´ve heard such rhetoric before, it´s really nothing new. You are high on your own words, a true narcissisist gazing at the reflection of his own genius. Your self-righteousness has turned you into a hypocrite!

I remember you putting The Edge in his place once. He was blasting all the LTR guys, calling them deluded, and you told him that he shouldn´t sh*t on peoples dreams. So why are you sh*tting on people´s dreams to have meaningless sex with many beautiful women?

You went through this phase yourself, I believe you called it your Vanity Phase. Don´t you see that this was a necessary step for you? You went through the motions, scored lots of chicks and realized how empty the whole skirt chase can be. You came to this realization ON YOUR OWN and I think you need to realize now that a lot of the fellas on this board will have to do the same. You can´t protect them from experience!

In the end I agree that women can be a huge distraction from your goals and dreams, but as someone who has always pursued my dreams and still gotten zero pvssy, I can say that your philosophy didn´t do jack squat for me, seductionwise. Don´t you see how limiting your beliefs are?

You always preach about how we need to work on ourselves from the inside out and not outside in, but you are missing half the puzzle man. It is much more effective if you can work on BOTH aspects simultaneously. Develop Inner and Outer Game like a fuse lit on both ends. All the talent and passion (inner) in the world will only get you so far without basic social skills (outer). This is where the practical advice comes in. Is it really so bad to tell guys to sit up straight and speak in a confident tone? Are you really above everyone else? **chuckles at your egottistical reference to "Anti-Pook"** I´d personally LOVE to see you and Juggler work a room. You guys would probably hit it off once you raelized how much you really have in common.

No one has to discredit them. As Time passes, they and their works will be totally forgotten as the fads change. I didn't discredit 'eliciting values' three years ago, did I? No, it collapsed because of its own hollow foundation.
Eliciting Values has not collapsed at all. wtf are you talking about? It has simply evolved like all art forms. Sure some ASF techniques may be fads, but these trends are just flashing images of an underlying truth, a truth each of us must discover alone and in our own way. Not everyone is an egomaniac obsessed with immortalizing themselves. Get over yourself dude.

This is just utter bullsh*t. You have no clue what a true alpha male is. Stick to the philosophy man. You are making an ass of yourself.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What! Then I am shocked at you, Crotch, for you have not been reading very well.

I've been saying the same exact theme since the 'Kill that Desperation' post. I have not 'changed' in this aspect.

Let me explain:

Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
You blast Juggler for "acting" but have you ever stopped to think that maybe acting is his passion as much as writing is yours?
Well, writing isn't my passion.

But I did NOT know he was an actor. From what I know of theater and the theater mindset, I could gather that he was a product of the theater.

I do some acting. I have no problems with theater or acting.

(Psst. Wanna know something funny? There have been several English classes in my university that were like 'dualed' with theater. They would be filled with half english students and half drama students. These courses would be like 'Modern Drama' and 'Shakespeare' classes.

In every single class, [I am not making this up], a drama student would say something or make a point and once the drama student had left or was absent or such, the professor would make fun of the drama student behind his back! This happened not just once, but multiple times in a class! And this occurred not just with a single professor but with three! I was so amazed (and stunned) at this that it stuck in my head. I asked the English professors privately why they did this and they just smiled and shook their head. It wasn't until I started taking theater classes that I saw exactly what was going on.

Products of the Theater are generally one of the Last to grasp Human Nature or Nature in general. This is why they get mocked in the other classes. For example, theater people generally think poetry is a musical device, something only with rhythms and meter. This is poetic rythem but it is not poetry. Poetry is the opposite of wit. Where wit is seen and makes itself obvious, poetry is unseen and hides itself. Historically, playwrights would use poetry to poke fun at tyrants (because they sure as heck couldn't do it openly). Everyone would laugh and the tyrant would be clueless because tyrants (those who seek power) do not understand poetry. If they did, they would not be tyrants.]

I haven't been blatant about Juggler because its been so difficult to find his works and texts. So I quoted from an archived forum and Powerego told me those posts were 'too old' (!).

Well, I finally got a decent archive. Juggler's stuff is all the same stuff I've seen before. Like I said, the seductions differ; the seductionists are all the same. Anyone understanding and/opr wishing to understand Human Nature finds the asf forum pathetic just as we find the girlproblems forum pathetic. Now, I do not condemn the people on girlproblems. They are who they are. But I still find the themes at girlproblems pathetic. I view asf the same way.

Juggler is in no way understanding of Human Nature as this post jumped out at me,

"Humans are not made to live with one person their entire lives. Contempt almost always sets in. We need excitement and new lovers in our lives to truly be immersed in our humanity."

I don't think Juggler understands life or humanity.

So Why Do I Call Juggler the Anti-Pook

When I do a post, I try to hold the mirror up to Nature. The purpose is to show how Nature is working and use it to our advantage.

I do not go around telling people *exact* advice. Who am I to tell you how to live your romantic life? If I did so, you would be living Pook's life, not your own life.

This is why I said we must create 'worlds'. You are not creating your world, you are using Juggler's world. I am not saying Juggler's world is wrong or right, but I am saying that it is Juggler's world. The other seductionists have their own worlds like Mr. Mystery has his own world and such. They live life how they desire and want and this is good. I have no problem with this.

What happens is that they get on a forum and tell other people 'what to do' or 'how to do it' with numerous scenarios. They are still in their world. What about the poor reader? Why, he reads and asks questions, does what they say almost verbatim. But the reader is stuck in Juggler's world.

I do not want to be Juggler. I do not want to be Mr. Mystery. I want to be Pook. Pook has his own dreams and desires and only Pook can realize them.

This is why I keep saying seduction and all makes one's life artificial and why I keep saying to 'make it natural'.

It comes down to this question: will you be happier in Juggler's world where you log on and download whatever 'method' or 'state' (you know what I mean)? OR will you live in YOUR world?

In my post above, the woman says the youth has faculties that will grow his lover and romantic abilities. When a person does much of the work on their own, they will not only carve out their own world, they will be much happier because it is their world!

Doesn't that make sense? One of women's most frequent complaints are men not having a 'sense of self'. What does this mean? This means not having your own world. This is the guy who sees a popular guy with an abercorombie shirt and then goes out and buys abercorombie.

"But Pook! If this is true, then what is the purpose of a website on how to get woman?"

By reflecting how Nature works. For example, Doc Love or DeAngelo, both of which I think have some wise points to make, do not tell you the exact hows and tos with interaction with the girl (if they do, it is reference to THEMSELVES). They are interested in showing you how Nature works. With Doc Love he has his own 'system' which is based on the challenge factor. DeAngelo bases much of what he says on his findings of Nature in that attraction is not a choice (i.e. the ****y and funny).

The point is to figure out how Nature works. We can then be whatever we want and do whatever we want because we are creating a WORLD on top of this stable and accurate information.

Contrast this to NICE GUY. Oh, Nice Guy certainly is in his own world. But his world is built on a shoddy foundation, on a romanticisim. His world WILL collapse. Nature's avalanche has already fallen, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Now if we know how Nature works, all the warts and joys of it, we will place our world on a solid foundation. We will not go through another 'Nice Guy Crisis' like we did when we realized the TRUTH about how hollow our (nice guy) world was.

Go make your own world and stop using other people's. This is a big difference in woman's eyes from a boy to a MAN.

Think about it. All the people who are successful with women are actually very different when you really examine them. But there is ONE THING that unites them all: they all united their dream and day, they all created their brave new world.

If you ask a woman what she wants in a guy, she will say, "Confidence. Humor. Spontaneousness. Ambition. Etc." These are all ELEMENTS of a guy living in his brave new world. When I do the things I LOVE and set my life on the course I WANT, I naturally become 'confident'. I also become humerous because I become so relaxed, all my frustrations go away. Now when people viewed humor, they would think it is meant for the girl to be happy. Or with confience they think it meant a type of 'walk' or something.

I do not believe anyone will be truly content or happy in their life by living in another person's world. This was the case for myself. As for yourself, you be the judge.

So why are you sh*tting on people´s dreams to have meaningless sex with many beautiful women?
But I never pooped on such dreams. My problem is people living in other people's worlds rather than creating their own.

I call this practice an 'artificiality'. It isn't a natural life to go to webboards and download your world for today.

My issue with Juggler (why I call him Anti-Pook) is because people THINK he is cutting out all routines and being 'natural' but he isn't! Well, he may be to himself but others certainly are not.

You went through this phase yourself, I believe you called it your Vanity Phase. Don´t you see that this was a necessary step for you? You went through the motions, scored lots of chicks and realized how empty the whole skirt chase can be. You came to this realization ON YOUR OWN and I think you need to realize now that a lot of the fellas on this board will have to do the same. You can´t protect them from experience!
Anti-Dump was a Nice Guy, got married to the wrong woman, and had a divorce. If he knew some of the things he did now, he would have saved himself years of his life and a lot of grief.

Remember, foresight teaches gently, error teaches brutally!

In the end I agree that women can be a huge distraction from your goals and dreams, but as someone who has always pursued my dreams and still gotten zero pvssy, I can say that your philosophy didn´t do jack squat for me, seductionwise. Don´t you see how limiting your beliefs are?
I DON'T HAVE A PHILOSOPHY!

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You always preach about how we need to work on ourselves from the inside out and not outside in, but you are missing half the puzzle man. It is much more effective if you can work on BOTH aspects simultaneously. Develop Inner and Outer Game like a fuse lit on both ends. All the talent and passion (inner) in the world will only get you so far without basic social skills (outer). This is where the practical advice comes in.

No, this 'practicial advice' is just a reflection of another person's world. You MUST create your own if you wish for true happiness in this life.

It is very scary at first. When I left asf I went to GROUND ZERO. I had to start over, this time doing things MY way. I employ the POOK STYLE but no one here will know what the POOK STYLE is. Why? Because it is me, it is the fruit of my own talents and desires. Now, you are different from me and have different desires so my world won't fit you.

Is it really so bad to tell guys to sit up straight and speak in a confident tone?

WHAT IS CONFIDENCE? The answer answers everything else.

I don't think confidence means OUR ACTIONS. I believe confidence is that LINK between our Dream and Day, between our life and our world.

If I'm right, all this practical advice is as absurd as nice guys taking about what flowers to get for their ladies.

Are you really above everyone else? **chuckles at your egottistical reference to "Anti-Pook"**
My posts are in half-jest. I thought the Anti-Pook (explained above in this post) was fun to use.

I´d personally LOVE to see you and Juggler work a room. You guys would probably hit it off once you raelized how much you really have in common.
We have VERY LITTLE in common, as expalined above.

I would find it an abdomination to put out a seminar or manifesto or such to 'get woman'. Nature has given all of us the faculties we need. Our minds shape ourselves. Who am I to tell you how to shape yourself? Nature makes the rules and I'm only the messenger.

BTW, there is a nice post on the 'Alpha Male' coming up.

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this 'practicial advice' is just a reflection of another person's world. You MUST create your own if you wish for true happiness in this life.
See guys, you havent got laid in twenty years and have social phobia. But dont go seduce women with techniques you learned. You must do with your own 'style'.

Nature makes the rules and I'm only the messenger.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See guys, you havent got laid in twenty years and have social phobia. But dont go seduce women with techniques you learned. You must do with your own 'style'.

My success never came from 'skills' or 'techniques'. It came frommaking myself MORE human. All the things from being a Man, embracing my sexuality, pumping up my testosterone, looking life through a child's eyes, all humanized myself from the androgenous isolated DRONE that I was. If I did what you do, Powerego, I would still be a drone but be a shadow of someone else.

I think on of the 'effects' of modernity is that we keep trying to live a life someone else thinks we should be living. Why not reimagine a life? Why not carve out a life that fits you exactly? A life tailored to you... because it is your life?

Look, we are all dying. Yet, everyday we put off real and authentic relationships with living human beings and choose either to be 'busy' to get through the day, to log onto websites or read books to tell us how to live, all to fluff up our own vanity. Or is it vanity? Is it a huge fear that other people are in this wild paradise of life and we are just looking in, always spectating?

It is like a girl who gets married and thinks every other girl got a 'better' husband. It is like a single male thinking every other single male is in a state of bliss from going from one girl to another with no slowdown of faculties or dreams. It is like a girl glimpsing on a guy who spent an hour geling his hair, making it 'perfect', that he is not boring but the personification of her every ideal of a 'perfect' guy.

We keep thinking someone is watching. We think someone's always watching to see if our car is 'cool' enough, if we are 'handsome' enough, if we are 'cool' enough, if we are 'sexy' enough, and so on.

Why do we keep living life in other people's eyes?

Any 'achievement' in such other people's eyes is a falsehood. In the University, plaguerism is at an all time high as people copy content and material from the Internet. They do this solely to get the grade or to maximize their efforts in getting the grade. Yet, they fail to understand that they are at a very unique position to educate themselves, to build up talent and skill that will last the rest of their lives. They are too lazy to do it themselves! I see the same thing with this 'practical advice'. You plagerize other people's worlds just to get whatever 'prize' (sex, her interest, whatever). But the object ought not to be the prize but life itself. And life becomes so much sweeter and thrilling, yes, thrilling when you create and use your own world. For as much as you guys speak of 'game' you certainly aren't interested in the play of it.

The object of women is not the WINNING, it is the PLAYING. I don't mean it as a 'decieving' sort, I mean letting yourself go through all the thrills, joys, and moments along with the occasional loss and disapointments, then you'll fully be Human.

I don't like seduction because it is so boring. You guys are so focused on whatever 'goal' that you forget life itself.

No, you are too busy dying, too busy worrying about the future and so forget the present, thus not living in either the future or the present. Children don't have this problem. Every day is a new adventure to them. They just love life and embrace it all, none of them log onto websites to find out how to live.

All these 'goals' are temporary. We know it will turn to ash. But that ability to not hold back. Those who will gain it will regain life. They will not look at a girl and go, "What ought I to say? What ought I to do!?" They will go and talk to her not because a mantra of 'hesitation is masturbation' rattles in their skulls, but because it is life and they want to immerse themselves in it, free from the clutter of wordy manifestos and stupid philosophies.

Seductionists are too scared of life to not hold back, this is why they are obsessed with 'practical advice'.

These 'practical advice' worshipers are not living. They are too busy dying.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook,

Was your entire ASF experience a complete waste of time or did it at least help you reach some of your immediate goals with women?

My concern here is that some guys on this site, who have never even been with a woman (take for example, the 43 year old Frankcd who's thread spans eight pages) will not do the necessary work on themselves in order to achieve these short term goals when they read these types of discussions.

Some guys (the older virgins or near virgins), would be much better served learning some practical skills from DeepBlue, Juggler, or Mystery, than in letting nature take its course. These types of guys need to learn the social skills as you would learn a motor skill...once they've been through ALL of that (like you with ASF and SS) then they can let go and let nature take it's course because it's all internalized. Hence why some really adept posters here stop posting after they've learnt all this stuff. It becomes harder and harder to relate to the newbie mindset because they are no longer thinking like a newbie...

Your thoughts?

Cesare

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My success never came from 'skills' or 'techniques'. It came frommaking myself MORE human. All the things from being a Man, embracing my sexuality, pumping up my testosterone, looking life through a child's eyes, all humanized myself from the androgenous isolated DRONE that I was. If I did what you do, Powerego, I would still be a drone but be a shadow of someone else.

I think on of the 'effects' of modernity is that we keep trying to live a life someone else thinks we should be living. Why not reimagine a life? Why not carve out a life that fits you exactly? A life tailored to you... because it is your life?

Look, we are all dying. Yet, everyday we put off real and authentic relationships with living human beings and choose either to be 'busy' to get through the day, to log onto websites or read books to tell us how to live, all to fluff up our own vanity. Or is it vanity? Is it a huge fear that other people are in this wild paradise of life and we are just looking in, always spectating?

It is like a girl who gets married and thinks every other girl got a 'better' husband. It is like a single male thinking every other single male is in a state of bliss from going from one girl to another with no slowdown of faculties or dreams. It is like a girl glimpsing on a guy who spent an hour geling his hair, making it 'perfect', that he is not boring but the personification of her every ideal of a 'perfect' guy.

We keep thinking someone is watching. We think someone's always watching to see if our car is 'cool' enough, if we are 'handsome' enough, if we are 'cool' enough, if we are 'sexy' enough, and so on.

Why do we keep living life in other people's eyes?

Any 'achievement' in such other people's eyes is a falsehood. In the University, plaguerism is at an all time high as people copy content and material from the Internet. They do this solely to get the grade or to maximize their efforts in getting the grade. Yet, they fail to understand that they are at a very unique position to educate themselves, to build up talent and skill that will last the rest of their lives. They are too lazy to do it themselves! I see the same thing with this 'practical advice'. You plagerize other people's worlds just to get whatever 'prize' (sex, her interest, whatever). But the object ought not to be the prize but life itself. And life becomes so much sweeter and thrilling, yes, thrilling when you create and use your own world. For as much as you guys speak of 'game' you certainly aren't interested in the play of it.

The object of women is not the WINNING, it is the PLAYING. I don't mean it as a 'decieving' sort, I mean letting yourself go through all the thrills, joys, and moments along with the occasional loss and disapointments, then you'll fully be Human.

I don't like seduction because it is so boring. You guys are so focused on whatever 'goal' that you forget life itself.

No, you are too busy dying, too busy worrying about the future and so forget the present, thus not living in either the future or the present. Children don't have this problem. Every day is a new adventure to them. They just love life and embrace it all, none of them log onto websites to find out how to live.

All these 'goals' are temporary. We know it will turn to ash. But that ability to not hold back. Those who will gain it will regain life. They will not look at a girl and go, "What ought I to say? What ought I to do!?" They will go and talk to her not because a mantra of 'hesitation is masturbation' rattles in their skulls, but because it is life and they want to immerse themselves in it, free from the clutter of wordy manifestos and stupid philosophies.

Seductionists are too scared of life to not hold back, this is why they are obsessed with 'practical advice'.

These 'practical advice' worshipers are not living. They are too busy dying.
Lord. Im DONE with you Ross Jeffries.
Gez, another text without any pratical technology that could influence the masses. BTW, guys, if you want to get laid quickly as possible, go get gunwitch materials. Yep. his method and new structures has some stuff many people here are familiar with and maybe the most simple and pratical method a guy could learn.

Reaction score
What! Then I am shocked at you, Crotch, for you have not been reading very well.

I've been saying the same exact theme since the 'Kill that Desperation' post. I have not 'changed' in this aspect.
Touche..I just read that one and I see you are rigid in your ignorant stance...kudos

Well, writing isn't my passion.
So why waste so much time doing something you are not passionate about? Doesn´t that defy your own principles?

Like I said, the seductions differ; the seductionists are all the same. Anyone understanding and/opr wishing to understand Human Nature finds the asf forum pathetic just as we find the girlproblems forum pathetic. Now, I do not condemn the people on girlproblems. They are who they are. But I still find the themes at girlproblems pathetic. I view asf the same way.

Juggler is in no way understanding of Human Nature as this post jumped out at me,

"Humans are not made to live with one person their entire lives. Contempt almost always sets in. We need excitement and new lovers in our lives to truly be immersed in our humanity."

I don't think Juggler understands life or humanity.
He has his own understanding, which I tend to agree with. but I don´t entirely disagree with you either. At least ONE of us is open minded!

This is why I said we must create 'worlds'. You are not creating your world, you are using Juggler's world. I am not saying Juggler's world is wrong or right, but I am saying that it is Juggler's world. The other seductionists have their own worlds like Mr. Mystery has his own world and such. They live life how they desire and want and this is good. I have no problem with this.

What happens is that they get on a forum and tell other people 'what to do' or 'how to do it' with numerous scenarios. They are still in their world. What about the poor reader? Why, he reads and asks questions, does what they say almost verbatim. But the reader is stuck in Juggler's world.

I do not want to be Juggler. I do not want to be Mr. Mystery. I want to be Pook. Pook has his own dreams and desires and only Pook can realize them.

This is why I keep saying seduction and all makes one's life artificial and why I keep saying to 'make it natural'.

It comes down to this question: will you be happier in Juggler's world where you log on and download whatever 'method' or 'state' (you know what I mean)? OR will you live in YOUR world?
We all have influences. You did not become Pook on your own. There were people along the way who inspired you to new heights. Your world is really just a fusion of personal influences (of other people´s worlds) combined with your own experiences. That is the difference. I started out copying the likes of Mystery and Juggler, but my EXPERIENCE was unique and pushed me to adapt into my own style.

Also, just because you are influenced by someone doesnt mean you are stuck in their world. We all start out the learning process by imitation. For example we imitate our parents when we learn to speak, this does not mean that we are stuck in their mindset. They are just WORDS! They are tools to be used and molded to our own vision.

Now if we know how Nature works, all the warts and joys of it, we will place our world on a solid foundation. We will not go through another 'Nice Guy Crisis' like we did when we realized the TRUTH about how hollow our (nice guy) world was.

Go make your own world and stop using other people's. This is a big difference in woman's eyes from a boy to a MAN.

Think about it. All the people who are successful with women are actually very different when you really examine them. But there is ONE THING that unites them all: they all united their dream and day, they all created their brave new world.

If you ask a woman what she wants in a guy, she will say, "Confidence. Humor. Spontaneousness. Ambition. Etc." These are all ELEMENTS of a guy living in his brave new world. When I do the things I LOVE and set my life on the course I WANT, I naturally become 'confident'. I also become humerous because I become so relaxed, all my frustrations go away. Now when people viewed humor, they would think it is meant for the girl to be happy. Or with confience they think it meant a type of 'walk' or something.
Living your dreams is awesome, but it still wont get you the women if you lack social skills. I know tons of successful men who are dateless!

No, this 'practicial advice' is just a reflection of another person's world. You MUST create your own if you wish for true happiness in this life. Nature has given all of us the faculties we need. Our minds shape ourselves. Who am I to tell you how to shape yourself? Nature makes the rules and I'm only the messenger.
You really think you have it all figured out dont you? Can´t you see that Nature and Society are at odds with each other? If we followed Nature´s course, then all girls would be pregnant at age thirteen. Why is this frowned upon? Because society has a steep learning curve and much education is required to survive in this complex system. I agree that everything SHOULD be done naturally, but this is not realistic. We live in an artificial society.

You need to stop romanticizing Mother Nature and come to grips with whats really happening. Telling a bunch of AFCs to live their dreams is noble and all, but telling them to be a Man and embrace their true nature is too abstract. "Man" means a lot of different things to different people. We all have different role models that taint our image of Man.

Someitmes you have to spell things out for people with instructions with the hopes that they will become enlightened to the inner workings and develope their own "instructions".

BTW, there is a nice post on the 'Alpha Male' coming up.
I can hardly contain myself.

I DON'T HAVE A PHILOSOPHY!
LMAO!!!

Let´s ask Websters shall we?---

phi·los·o·phies
Love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means and moral self-discipline.
Investigation of the nature, causes, or principles of reality, knowledge, or values, based on logical reasoning.
The critical analysis of fundamental assumptions or beliefs.
A set of ideas or beliefs relating to a particular field or activity; an underlying theory:
A system of values by which one lives.

I dont understand why you are so adamant in your denial. You got issues man. Whatever.. I look forward to another lengthy and repetitive reply that will only justify your limited viewpoint. :rolleyes:

Last edited: