Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The plastic surgery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Actually, I'm getting responses from girls on my Craigslist ad asking if I should get it. They have all said don't get it. So apparently this isn't the problem.

Which leads me to wonder... What is?

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I'm getting responses from girls on my Craigslist ad asking if I should get it. They have all said don't get it. So apparently this isn't the problem.

The problem is your personality.

You need to try simple things first before trying drastic changes like plastic surgery. Have you ever heard of the approach challenge that was posted by MOTU. You can try something similar to that, start talking to people not just women but everyone, make it a habit to socialize with people you come across in your daily life, start by just saying good morning or hi or whatever, start simple and gradually have longer conversations after you get used to initiating greetings. You need to start at smaller steps, your social acuity isn't the same as most members here, so get used to socializing and work your way up to eventually start doing approaching.

Follow guru's advise about going to the gym and get your style and those other areas sorted out. Get out more often get into the habit of smiling and thinking positively and socializing and it will do wonders for you. Takes effort but plastic surgery and money won't change much for you.

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
since some of the advice was "go to the gym"... how are your muscles?

you know how girls have breast sizes... A cup, D cup etc.... I was thinking guys should have sizes for their biceps. "I like D size, but DD is getting too gazonga."..... or.... "just a handful is fine... a slim toned build is my ideal biception."

am I objectifying men here? yes, because you are applying for a job and that job is sex.

Reaction score
since some of the advice was "go to the gym"... how are your muscles?

you know how girls have breast sizes... A cup, D cup etc.... I was thinking guys should have sizes for their biceps. "I like D size, but DD is getting too gazonga."..... or.... "just a handful is fine... a slim toned build is my ideal biception."

am I objectifying men here? yes, because you are applying for a job and that job is sex.
Are you a girl?

I'm pretty skinny. I have a whole room of my house filled with gym equipment. Maybe I should use it.

But also... What does large muscles have to do with sex? Nothing, really. But good luck trying to make sense out of the female brain.

I was more focused on getting rich.

Reaction score
The problem is your personality.

You need to try simple things first before trying drastic changes like plastic surgery. Have you ever heard of the approach challenge that was posted by MOTU. You can try something similar to that, start talking to people not just women but everyone, make it a habit to socialize with people you come across in your daily life, start by just saying good morning or hi or whatever, start simple and gradually have longer conversations after you get used to initiating greetings. You need to start at smaller steps, your social acuity isn't the same as most members here, so get used to socializing and work your way up to eventually start doing approaching.

Follow guru's advise about going to the gym and get your style and those other areas sorted out. Get out more often get into the habit of smiling and thinking positively and socializing and it will do wonders for you. Takes effort but plastic surgery and money won't change much for you.
I've lived 30 years. Talked to millions of people. I am quiet by choice, even if that is a subconscious choice.

I think money might.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay that's what I'll do. Except I have a gym at my house so I'll just use that.

And sorry for the arguing, but even you must agree that you have to cut through all kinds of B$ on here before you get to any good advice.
You need to get out and about pal. Get out of your house. I'd join a gym, that would help with your social adjustment and your physical gains.

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a girl?

I'm pretty skinny. I have a whole room of my house filled with gym equipment. Maybe I should use it.

But also... What does large muscles have to do with sex? Nothing, really. But good luck trying to make sense out of the female brain.

I was more focused on getting rich.
yes, female. skinny can be fine but depends more on fashion for sex appeal. muscles are sexy!! triggers feelings of protection and relaxation in ze femme brain. money is good, too. again related to protection/safety instinctual preferences.

there was this dating documentary and women on the street were asked to rate how attractive men were.... one was rated 5 or so.... another rated 8. then more women were shown the same pictures, but the lower rated guy had a $300,000 salary and the higher rated guy in looks had only $50,000 salary..... wow, suddenly the first guy was a 9 and the second guy was a 4..... in terms of attraction. the money goggles effect is real.

it's a good focus, so shred it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes, female. skinny can be fine but depends more on fashion for sex appeal. muscles are sexy!! triggers feelings of protection and relaxation in ze femme brain. money is good, too. again related to protection/safety instinctual preferences.

there was this dating documentary and women on the street were asked to rate how attractive men were.... one was rated 5 or so.... another rated 8. then more women were shown the same pictures, but the lower rated guy had a $300,000 salary and the higher rated guy in looks had only $50,000 salary..... wow, suddenly the first guy was a 9 and the second guy was a 4..... in terms of attraction. the money goggles affect is real.

it's a good focus, so shred it.
I definitely focus on building a business above all else. Even if the hottest girl in the world told me she likes me dead broke just the way I am... I would still do it.

So in order to increase my attractiveness, I should work on fashion, fitness, and finances. (The two F's from Models by Mark Manson, plus 1).

How could I show off money in pictures? I'm the kind of guy who would rather reinvest than waste on a Lamborghini. But whatever works.

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely focus on building a business above all else. Even if the hottest girl in the world told me she likes me dead broke just the way I am... I would still do it.

So in order to increase my attractiveness, I should work on fashion, fitness, and finances. (The two F's from Models by Mark Manson, plus 1).

How could I show off money in pictures? I'm the kind of guy who would rather reinvest than waste on a Lamborghini. But whatever works.
F for focus. there are so many ways to parlay money into attraction that it's a distraction now.

be synergistic in what you are doing. too many goals can drain energy and delay traction. too few goals can seem incomplete and be a distraction in that way. but better too few than too many in my opinion.

Reaction score
F for focus. there are so many ways to parlay money into attraction that it's a distraction now,

be synergistic in what you are doing. too many goals can drain energy and delay traction. too few goals can seem incomplete and be a distraction in that way. but better too few than too many in my opinion.
Can you name a few ways of how to "parlay" money into attraction? Either in the real world, or in pictures I could use to get my score on Photofeeler up?

What about taking out my phone and showing a girl my bank account with a million dollars in it? (Which I don't have, but if I did). Or anything more tactful?

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived 30 years. Talked to millions of people. I am quiet by choice, even if that is a subconscious choice.

I think money might.
You are capable of changing your personality, that's your problem. The way you think and behave isn't attractive nor will it give you the kind of results you expect if you do become rich. You can't flash your money at some girl and expect them to just automatically be interested. Using money or looks (plastic surgery) to attempt to get women isn't going to get you far.

I'm probably just wasting my time so I'll let you do your own thing since you're very stubborn. You will hit a wall eventually and come to realize what people have been telling you all along

Reaction score
You are capable of changing your personality, that's your problem. The way you think and behave isn't attractive nor will it give you the kind of results you expect if you do become rich. You can't flash your money at some girl and expect them to just automatically be interested. Using money or looks (plastic surgery) to attempt to get women isn't going to get you far.

I'm probably just wasting my time so I'll let you do your own thing since you're very stubborn. You will hit a wall eventually and come to realize what people have been telling you all along
But I don't think that personality is so easy to change. And I don't actually know how to identify what are the specific problems with my personality.

People tell me all kinds of stuff on here.

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you name a few ways of how to "parlay" money into attraction? Either in the real world, or in pictures I could use to get my score on Photofeeler up?

What about taking out my phone and showing a girl my bank account with a million dollars in it? (Which I don't have, but if I did). Or anything more tactful?
indulgent speculation..... okay.

as the thread title suggests, plastic surgery.... it's good advice to be cautious in choosing a doctor. a fancy address doesn't guarantee quality results.... it's something that needs to be researched a lot. yes, I speak from experience and it was worth it. for men, often an excellent upgrade is on dental work.

hobbies..... this has been discussed before. money can buy access (at least sometimes).... expensive hobbies help you meet people and impress new people whom you meet next. skiing.... like vacations in kitzbühel... boating.... in chicago, we have venetian night which is a yacht parade on lake michigan. I'm not involved with that, but it's famous locally.

VIP access..... clubs, concerts, sporting events. being in the right area of a nightclub attracts more attention from what I've heard of miami nightlife. if you are at an event where you are higher status through a better location, that's an indication of money. VIP seating with pro athletes at the kentucky derby indicates to everyone in the venue that you have money or connections.

fashion status symbols.... rolex watch for men, hermes bag for women. plenty more.

edit: if you want a quick fix for photofeeler, then do fashion. try the posh look similar to chuck bass from tv show gossip girl. he's a skinny guy with lux wardrobe and grooming.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had my first consultation today with a plastic surgeon. He suggested cheek filler because my cheeks look sunken. 1 vial of Radiesse per cheek. I told him 3 things that I've heard negative about my face growing up and they are...

1. Big Forehead
2. Nose looks like a parrots beak
3. Underbite

He told me I actually have a receding hairline, not a big forehead, so the hair transplant will take care of that. He said there's nothing wrong with my nose and that it is very masculine. He said consult an orthodontist about my underbite and follow their recommendations.

I had 2 other consultations today that I had to reschedule because I stayed up all night and wasn't gonna drive an hour falling asleep at the wall. I have a bit of a caffeine addiction and it interferes with normal scheduled activities sometimes. Maybe something else I could work on.

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had my first consultation today with a plastic surgeon. He suggested cheek filler because my cheeks look sunken. 1 vial of Radiesse per cheek...... I had 2 other consultations today that I had to reschedule because I stayed up all night and wasn't gonna drive an hour falling asleep at the wall. I have a bit of a caffeine addiction and it interferes with normal scheduled activities sometimes. Maybe something else I could work on.
great that you are taking action. definitely go to your other consultations when you have time because they can be very different for the same issue. also if you have procedures, it's not necessarily going to be a slam dunk. it could be like 30% improvement. aesthetics take time. a lot of smaller improvements can add up to a great overall result.

positive, negative and lukewarm reviews of procedures at https://www.realself.com/

for caffeine, I try to get only caffeine-free drinks which are not always an option. (water is always an option, but that can get dull.) I take a jet-alert pill (100mg of caffeine) when I get up. In 4 years, I've never had an issue with wanting to increase the dose. I've been off all caffeine before, but prefer a low dose.

Reaction score
great that you are taking action. definitely go to your other consultations when you have time because they can be very different for the same issue. also if you have procedures, it's not necessarily going to be a slam dunk. it could be like 30% improvement. aesthetics take time. a lot of smaller improvements can add up to a great overall result.

positive, negative and lukewarm reviews of procedures at https://www.realself.com/

for caffeine, I try to get only caffeine-free drinks which are not always an option. (water is always an option, but that can get dull.) I take a jet-alert pill (100mg of caffeine) when I get up. In 4 years, I've never had an issue with wanting to increase the dose. I've been off all caffeine before, but prefer a low dose.
I've been looking at Real Self for hair transplant in Tijuana, Mexico. Could be risky, but much cheaper.

Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

Rolexes... VIP with pro athletes... Lamborghinis... Spend that first couple hundred Gs just to get a girl who is going to spend the next couple hundred Gs you make?. Awesome.

Let's just fast forward this in 24 hours so we can skip right to the turmoil and regret that's waiting at the end; just get a call girl tonight and let her rob you blind when you're sleeping. We'll work through the scars and tears tomorrow night....
I never give girls money unless it's a hooker.

Done it well over 100 times, never got robbed.

PS: go away

PPS: half the sh1t you just made up

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had my first consultation today with a plastic surgeon. He suggested cheek filler because my cheeks look sunken. 1 vial of Radiesse per cheek. I told him 3 things that I've heard negative about my face growing up and they are...

1. Big Forehead
2. Nose looks like a parrots beak
3. Underbite

He told me I actually have a receding hairline, not a big forehead, so the hair transplant will take care of that. He said there's nothing wrong with my nose and that it is very masculine. He said consult an orthodontist about my underbite and follow their recommendations.

I had 2 other consultations today that I had to reschedule because I stayed up all night and wasn't gonna drive an hour falling asleep at the wall. I have a bit of a caffeine addiction and it interferes with normal scheduled activities sometimes. Maybe something else I could work on.
Good man.

1) Leave your nose alone. The doc is right; it's masculine and looks good;

2) Don't worry about the forehead, just fix the hairline with FUT, 2500 follicles in the frontal 1/3 should be enough;

3) Don't worry too much about an underbite. Most people have underbite and correcting it will do very little for your overall facial aesthetics;

4) Looks like the doc was in full agreement with the cheek recommendation I gave you. Convinced, I'm the real deal yet? I'm quite leery about advising you to get the Radiesse until you meet a physician who actually knows what he is doing. Most PSs, believe it or not, do not know exactly where to place the cheek volume.

Here's a pic for demonstration:

upload_2017-10-20_2-14-5.jpeg

In the male facial aesthetic, the cheek bone begins at the mid-eye section and falls to the middle of the nostril with the bulk protruding at the upper portion between the two. The cheek must be narrow but angular, whereas you can see the bulge from frontal and side views. Bring this post and picture to the next physician. Use only the physician that agrees and understands this. Also ask the physician how many cheek injections he has done with other patients. Anything less than a few hundred injections means that physician is an amateur and you don't use him.

Now, the cheek enhancement if done right will add 2 points to your overall SMV. A lean muscle, dieted down, proportional physique will also add 2 more points to your overall SMV. Effect the cheeks and physique alone, and you will be in the 9 range. Don't ignore style/clothing, as poor style can detract from your overall SMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.