Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The plastic surgery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay so I guess I'm getting some plastic surgery as suggested by @guru1000
What else am I gonna do? Go out and get drunk and angry every night because no one is talking to me? I never thought I was ugly. I've always been called handsome basically my whole life, but what else could it be?
I'm going to make an appointment with a surgeon and also just posted an as on Craigslist looking for "honest female opinions of my looks" to see what they say.
I just hope this isn't a mistake. I already got silicone injections in my d1ck last year. Why not do this as well?

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so I guess I'm getting some plastic surgery as suggested by @guru1000
What else am I gonna do? Go out and get drunk and angry every night because no one is talking to me? I never thought I was ugly. I've always been called handsome basically my whole life, but what else could it be?
I'm going to make an appointment with a surgeon and also just posted an as on Craigslist looking for "honest female opinions of my looks" to see what they say.
I just hope this isn't a mistake. I already got silicone injections in my d1ck last year. Why not do this as well?
nintchdbpict000248595392.jpg

Reaction score
Plastic surgery? WTF. Manup
That's not even advice. It's just a nonsense phrase that people say in high school. I have no idea what to work on here. Being rich? Maybe the surgery won't help me at all... and I hate to just do things on impulse like this.... but something has to change. Because when I go out... all I do is sit their by myself and get angry as fvck after a few drinks.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard, you're not ugly. Ugly would be a 2/3. You're a 5. The problem is you are a 5 with no social acuity chasing 9s and 10s.

I gave you a c0cktail of ways to improve your physicality: physique, style, grooming, and facial anatomy. You're lazy. You don't want to invest into anything other than what's immediate. You have yet to take any steps such as setting foot in a gym, shopping for new clothes, reinventing your style, going to a dermatologist. You have done nothing, other that sit and moan that you can't get hot women.

Take what you want from my recommendations. All stigmas and social constructs aside, I stand by what I told you and was being 100% forthcoming with explicit details that will work.

Demote your standards or improve. Now, what are you going to do?

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
Richard think about all the 9s and 10s you could meet mannequin modeling in a high end department store after you get all those injections, hair transplants, implants, lifts, skin peels, etc. You'll even get dressed in high end fashion by hbs. Your new username could be plastic chad.

DMZHM01R-2.jpg

Reaction score
Richard, you're not ugly. Ugly would be a 2/3. You're a 5. The problem is you are a 5 with no social acuity chasing 9s and 10s.

I gave you a c0cktail of ways to improve your physicality: physique, style, grooming, and facial anatomy. You're lazy. You don't want to invest into anything other than what's immediate. You have yet to take any steps such as setting foot in a gym, shopping for new clothes, reinventing your style, going to a dermatologist. You have done nothing, other that sit and moan that you can't get hot women.

Take what you want from my recommendations. All stigmas and social constructs aside, I stand by what I told you and was being 100% forthcoming with explicit details that will work.

Demote your standards or improve. Now, what are you going to do?
What the fvck do you think I'm talking about getting surgery for if I'm not looking to do things better. I just don't want to WASTE MY TIME on a wild goose chase that will yield no results.

I have a whole closet full of nice shirts that I got from stores that girls recommended to me. That shirt I sent you in that picture that you said you weren't a fan of... that same very shirt was the one that the last girl I talked to requested that I wear when we meet and go out with her friends because she liked it.

I'm not arguing just for the sake of it... but you are suggesting MAJOR things like surgery on my face. So it's best to be perfectly clear on everything.

Reaction score
Richard think about all the 9s and 10s you could meet mannequin modeling in a high end department store after you get all those injections, hair transplants, implants, lifts, skin peels, etc. You'll even get dressed in high end fashion by hbs. Your new username could be plastic chad.

View attachment 1082
Do YOU fvck hot girls? Or are you just some pu$$y a$$ sh!t talker on the Internet?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck do you think I'm talking about getting surgery for if I'm not looking to do things better. I just don't want to WASTE MY TIME on a wild goose chase that will yield no results.

I have a whole closet full of nice shirts that I got from stores that girls recommended to me. That shirt I sent you in that picture that you said you weren't a fan of... that same very shirt was the one that the last girl I talked to requested that I wear when we meet and go out with her friends because she liked it.

I'm not arguing just for the sake of it... but you are suggesting MAJOR things like surgery on my face. So it's best to be perfectly clear on everything.
1) I'm not a licensed PS nor dermatologist. Schedule three consultations with three different board-certified licensed physicians, bring my recommendation with you, and allow them to opine. You're not going under a knife. Injections are subcutaneously injected in less than 15 min and will fade in a year;

2) Learn about exercise and diet and go to the gym & eat correctly;

3) Seek a style consultant;

4) Thicken your hair or shave/buzz;

5) Strengthen your social skills;

6) Approach.

Do the above and you will get 7s-9s effortlessly (without buying them).

Reaction score
1) I'm not a licensed PS nor dermatologist. Schedule three consultations with three different licensed physicians, bring my recommendation with you, and allow them to opine. You're not going under a knife. Injections are subcutaneously injected in less than 15 min and will fade in a year.

5) Strengthen your social skills.

Okay that's what I'll do. Except I have a gym at my house so I'll just use that.

And sorry for the arguing, but even you must agree that you have to cut through all kinds of B$ on here before you get to any good advice.

Surgeon

Banned
Reaction score
Okay that's what I'll do. Except I have a gym at my house so I'll just use that.

And sorry for the arguing, but even you must agree that you have to cut through all kinds of B$ on here before you get to any good advice.
Show us pictures of the plastic surgery you get for free.

Reaction score
1) I'm not a licensed PS nor dermatologist. Schedule three consultations with three different board-certified licensed physicians, bring my recommendation with you, and allow them to opine. You're not going under a knife. Injections are subcutaneously injected in less than 15 min and will fade in a year;

5) Strengthen your social skills;

6) Approach.

Give me a line to approach with.

Also, I don't think I have the social skills to back up being dressed to the T's at this point. What's the point of dressing so nice just to sit silently until I get drunk and angry?

Any particular points you can think of to work on for social skills?

Surgeon

Banned
Reaction score
Give me a line to approach with.

Also, I don't think I have the social skills to back up being dressed to the T's at this point. What's the point of dressing so nice just to sit silently until I get drunk and angry?

Any particular points you can think of to work on for social skills?
How about:

My plastic surgeon gave me a new face, but you stole my heart.

Or. hey babe no need for all the makeup when cosmetic surgery is really cheap these days.

Or: let's meet up for a cup of coffee and plastic surgery.

Or I paid thousands to look like a Ken doll you should be my Barbie. Let's buy a corvette, get married and live in our malibu dream house.

Reaction score
How about:

My plastic surgeon gave me a new face, but you stole my heart.

Or. hey babe no need for all the makeup when cosmetic surgery is really cheap these days.

Or: let's meet up for a cup of coffee and plastic surgery.

Or I paid thousands to look like a Ken doll you should be my Barbie. Let's buy a corvette, get married and live in our malibu dream house.
Nobody was talking to you.

Getting plastic surgery was better advice than I've gotten anywhere else on this forum.

Other than that, I'm just posting in circles.

Surgeon

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody was talking to you.

Getting plastic surgery was better advice than I've gotten anywhere else on this forum.

Other than that, I'm just posting in circles.
You haven't gotten plastic surgery yet.

Get a lobotomy instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.