Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already take all those supplements(minus 10g b5), drink water mainly, and eat no junk fodo AND use BP and still have a little problem with acne.

I must need Jojoba oil, b5, and that Erythromycin thing.

Does anyone else know where to buy it that isnt so expensive like the first link?

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried everything from Neutrogena Acne Free Face Wash to Blackhead Eliminator to Clearasil's Green Tea and Peppermint Face Wash. Nothing seems to work very well. I also use clearasil vanishing cream 2-3 times daily. My face isn't really bad at all, but my nose always gets too oily and is not as smooth as it can be.

Are there any special creams/washes to combat acne on nose? Also, if this jojoba stuff really works where can I get it near me?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The eurythaycin thing (spelling can never be arse* to memorize it).

Is expensive yes, it is hard to come by, yes.
Is it worth it, YES.

Now the cream on the link lasts easy around 4-5 months you only need a few drops if mixing in with jojobo oil and BP, remember your using 3 products, so even if you wanted to use loads, you cant, you can only apply so much cream, so at worse if used like a nutter, it will still last 3months miniumum +.

I dont know where to get it from, sorry, i just know it WORKS and with BP and jojobo it works for virtually EVERYONE who as tried it.

Face washes are not a cure.

The face wash can reduce bacteria.

This is a model of bacteria.

bacteria multiplies every 10mins, 1 become 2, 2 become 4, 4 become 8, this multiplication happens every 10mins, so yu can imagine after an hour + the bacteria as almost all come back.

Creams that work on bacteria that cause spots, work overnight and reduce the bacteria even further, that a face wash can not.

Also face washes even branded ones contain other chemicals that irratate the skin.

you have to keep in mind the companys that sell these products are about MAKING MONEY, so they want people to use there products, if they produced a line of chemicals that worked, they would not make money after the first application, so think about it.

The best products are:
jojobo oil, cheap free.
this is available at ALMOST ALL HEALTH SHOPS, or on the internet
It VERY CHEAP.
BP, which is the main acne fighting cream, think OXY 10 e.t.c This stuff as been proven to work for a very long time.
Erythamycin, stops the bacteria from being able to feed and this mutliply, so the bacteria on the face cant reproduce, so after a few applications the bacteria is left open for BP to totally finish the rest.

Now, internet is a great tool a powerful tool, use it and you may find these items in your area cheap.

As for VitB5 10mg is upto to take, i take 1MG only, my face is clear.

Also i NEED TO use all 3 combined to fully clear me, but even jojobo a face wash and BP is mostly all i need, if i want to be 100% clear i use all 3.

Look for something called DAN CARNS regieme, this stuff is only coming to the surface, people who have cleared this affliction are seeing the positve application of certain products.

Also the products i have suggested are not standard branded items, they are items where company's dont have an hidden agenda.

ACNE is big money, stop feeding the companys that feed of it.

Your face wash.
Should be as pure as possible.
Baby soap if you want!
I use a brand from boots, that contains nothing but good clear ingredients, i used to use clearasil, i dont anymore.

Try this regieme if you wish, no one is forcing anyone.
But if your not getting great results, hey it cant be any worse then what your currently doing.

Right?

jojobo oil is also a CARRIER, it carriers the BP further into the skin.

Think, microbes, well jojobo oil is thinner then the small holes on your skin, combined with BP it allows the thicker then the holes on your skin cream to penetrate DEEPER into the skin, i.e a CARRIER.
So even if jojobo oil is not wanted for its ingredients, it can help give BP a boost by allowing BP to penetrate Deeper and getting to bacteria deeper in the skin.

Is that clear?

Instead of asking question, just go buy the dam stuff :D

For people in the UK.
alternativly go to your GP and ASK for a product called, benzymycin Gel, you will get it for perscription price and it contains erythamycin and BP, you can only get it on prescription. BUT the company that makes it are always running out, since it is such high demand, so i make my own!
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100000268.html

One simple search on google later:
http://canadadrugs.rxcarecanada.com/BENZAMYCIN GEL.asp?prodid=BENZAMYCIN GEL
Seems its available in Canada

dont be afraid to buy online it is safe, i get most of my vitamins and creams online, delivered to your door and no need to wonder around town or shops e.t.c

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) may only work by taking HUGE doses which is 10 grams a day (~20 pills). I was on B5 taking only 3 grams a day and it BROKE ME OUT BIG TIME. I had no choice but to stop taking the pills. I was taking them for about 2 months with no good results.

I had severe acne, basically bumps all over my face. I'm 21 btw, and I was taking Vitamin B5, B-50 Complex, etc. What I did to get rid of the bumps was Cleanse my face with a gentle cleanser, Apply BP 2.5% and LOTS of it. If my face started to dry out and get flaky I would moisturize a bit with Neutrogena Extra Gentle Moisturizer. However this Moisturizer contains Glycolic Acid and it SUCKS. I only use it now whenever I really need it, otherwise I live with it being minorly dry. My face now only suffers with RED marks.

Here is a BEFORE & AFTER pic of my face:
This was around early December, I was taking 3 grams of Vitamin B5 and B-50 complex.

Now: Cleansing and Apply 2.5% BP

Hardly any bumps but only suffer from the red scars now. I wish there was a way to get rid of these quickly as I did the bumps. Does Jojoba Oil really help fade the red marks? How would I include that in my regimen? Because like I mentioned above I cleanse my face with a cleanser, then I apply the Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% and call it a day...Would I be able to just mix it with the cleanser?

I just don't understand how some people can basically rub their face in dirt, and still never break out. Somehow I don't think food really is connected to Acne because I rarely see any kids or adults who have Acne. Adults (like my Co-workers) who have **** for diets eating Cake, Pizza, Fried Foods, Fast Food everyday, Candy, etc. Have clear as day skin. Even bums have clear skin. It has to be growing out of Horomone stage. It also sucks being technically an adult and still having Acne because it sucks when my co-workers think I don't take care of myself. I always hear them making comments under their breath like "Learn to wash your face" and crap.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the oil is great as a moisturizer. try centerphil if u want a dermatologist approved gentile one. read page 2. he tells you how to use the oil.

My face was worse than your first pic. But now its better than your second. Diet helps allot!!!!! but it is not the cause!!! Try a dose of antibiotics if u ain't doing sport.

Acne is not fun

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
I think Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) may only work by taking HUGE doses which is 10 grams a day (~20 pills). I was on B5 taking only 3 grams a day and it BROKE ME OUT BIG TIME. I had no choice but to stop taking the pills. I was taking them for about 2 months with no good results.

I had severe acne, basically bumps all over my face. I'm 21 btw, and I was taking Vitamin B5, B-50 Complex, etc. What I did to get rid of the bumps was Cleanse my face with a gentle cleanser, Apply BP 2.5% and LOTS of it. If my face started to dry out and get flaky I would moisturize a bit with Neutrogena Extra Gentle Moisturizer. However this Moisturizer contains Glycolic Acid and it SUCKS. I only use it now whenever I really need it, otherwise I live with it being minorly dry. My face now only suffers with RED marks.

Here is a BEFORE & AFTER pic of my face:
This was around early December, I was taking 3 grams of Vitamin B5 and B-50 complex.

Now: Cleansing and Apply 2.5% BP

Hardly any bumps but only suffer from the red scars now. I wish there was a way to get rid of these quickly as I did the bumps. Does Jojoba Oil really help fade the red marks? How would I include that in my regimen? Because like I mentioned above I cleanse my face with a cleanser, then I apply the Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% and call it a day...Would I be able to just mix it with the cleanser?

I just don't understand how some people can basically rub their face in dirt, and still never break out. Somehow I don't think food really is connected to Acne because I rarely see any kids or adults who have Acne. Adults (like my Co-workers) who have **** for diets eating Cake, Pizza, Fried Foods, Fast Food everyday, Candy, etc. Have clear as day skin. Even bums have clear skin. It has to be growing out of Horomone stage. It also sucks being technically an adult and still having Acne because it sucks when my co-workers think I don't take care of myself. I always hear them making comments under their breath like "Learn to wash your face" and crap.
It is brave of you to post a picture.
I can see from it your getting results from the BP, which means your acne is a product of P.Acne Bacteria.

Dirt does not contain the bacteria to cause spots, its not Muck, it is sebum, gunk in the diet and bad oils all mixing together, that P.Acne are feeding off, hence the infection on pores and acne.

VitB5 works for some, but it is ideally working by filtering out the bad oils in the diet, if you reduce them, you dont need to take such an high dose, Vitb5 may even not be needed.

The fact is:
Your getting positive results from BP, which means your encoutering P.Ance bacteria, which means it is basicly the same form i have.

Yes my face used to be as bad as yours, school was a nightmare.

Bp reduced it, but never cleared it.

The combination of the regieme i now use clears me 100% and most people.

the information i posted is about virtually all over the place, but people dont commit to it, so they never see results.

As well as a break out.

break out occure due to your body getting rid of all the shi* in one big clear out system, hence why people break out with high powerful creams.

A break out signifies your body is purging the gunk, the cra* and the infection.

better to break out for a week then suffer acne for years.

Break outs happen for alot of people, i broke out, then they fade then they start to go away.
A break out is a sign it is WORKING for a lot of people.

Red marks and scares, i am afraid take weeks to get rid of, they fade, but there like bruises that do take time to heal, but they do heal.
So work on getting rid of your ACNE now and if you manage to get them under control those red marks will be a thing of the past.

I understand we want to wake up and be clear, sorry it aint gonna happen, but it comes around faster then you know.

Also an added bonus of getting rid if zits e.t.c gives you a boost of confidence the average man does not have, your clear, you feel good and you then have the attitude 'i deserve this and women', you cant help it, your confidence hits a peak, most dont experiance.

Gl with it.

just buy the jojobo oil and i know you will see results, buy the erythamycin too and you my friend can kiss goodbye to that acne.

Try it :D

Also i hear you, the social stress of this thing is a nightmare, reason why i like to help, as i understand where your coming from and people dont understand just how much it effects your mental state.

Dont worrry man your not alone, shi* loads of people get it, your not a freak, it is pritty common in the day and age.

also some people simply have better bodies then you have, they can process junk better.
Also people with ACNE have hormonal issues, high sebum then normal, high levels of testosterone.

Dont worry about other people, it does not matter.

there are also people in the world, that need glasses, have other skin conditions, exma, angina e.t.c, infertile, impotent, e.t.c.

Pointless worrying about how lucky some people are, when your clear, you see the imperfections in others, no one is perfect no one, you just think they are.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. I think I have very very high testosterone levels (read my post on boners). I don't want to bring them down tho. helps me with mma

when I cleared up for a couple of weeks after laser treatment. I was over the moon, massive confidence. I approached a babe for the first time. That was over two years ago and she is still my gf.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
It's true. I think I have very very high testosterone levels (read my post on boners). I don't want to bring them down tho. helps me with mma

when I cleared up for a couple of weeks after laser treatment. I was over the moon, massive confidence. I approached a babe for the first time. That was over two years ago and she is still my gf.

nice wolf :d

how is the new treatment going?
jojobo oil and BP?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought the BP creme, will mix it up. Over night it's great. wake up with no new spots. I really think it's the oil(and u) I have to thank for this. But I work in a hot, dusty and sweaty workshop which has a very bad effect. after work I always have some puss to squeeze. not many just big ones tho

haven't found the b5 at a health food shop yet. I'll keep.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go to the doc on the weekend and see if he can prescribe the eurethane

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pantothenic acid'

B5 is called the above, you wont find it called Vitamin B5.

On the label is will say 'pantothenic acid'.

Glad your getting results.

Maybe when you get home or get chance use some form of cleanser to remove grease and sweat, built up over the day?
Or use some bp and oil (small amount) to keep you protected during the day.

But anyway, glad your seeing postive things from it.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet after this weekend I should have everything. It is my mission.

I can't use acutaine it will stuff up my muay thai training for my first fight. I heard you get cracked lips

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon,

I wanted to thank you for this thread. You have provided more solid and researched advice on acne treatment then most "acclaimed credited" sourced on the internet. I highly recommend anyone reading this thread to read it all the way through.

I've been noticing major results in just 3 days of using BP 2.5% cream (Neutrogena) in conjunction with a foaming face wash (Clean and Clear oil free )and a salicylic acid based 8-hour gel.

Jonwon, I bought my jojoba oil for $20. There was a cheaper brand for $13.99 4oz bottels but the lady told me it was lower quality (I know I am a sucker for marketing). So far it is working great. I hear it is pronounced JA-HO-BA? Because it gets you more HOS!!!

I just got it last night, it appears to be an ingredient in some of the very top shelf face cream products that places like nordstroms sells and massage therapists use. Apparently it is one of those oils that the more expensive oils are mixed into. Rose oil for example is $50 for a tiny little bottle. Can you use jojoba for dry skin (unrelated to acne?).

Anyways, Ill keep you tuned into the results. My worst acne is on my back so I am trying to make a difference there. The BP + Salicylic acid is working wonders for my face so far. Dry but itch free and clearing up more each day.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
qweretyuiopas said:
Here is a good one.
Drink lots of water and eat healthy foods, it'll clear right up.
There are plenty of bodybuilders who do exactly this and it doesn't clear right up, so your advice is only partly correct and your attempt at being helpful is really just a naive comment that shows you don't really understand acne at all. Leave the advice to people who actually know something.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made that comment from personal experience. I wasnt tryin to be a douche. I know lots of strong bodybuilder guys too who think they eat healthy but not healthy enough, Ive seen guys who think just salads and chicken is healthy and guys who think eating apples and corn all day will be good for their fruit and veggie intake.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
qweretyuiopas said:
I made that comment from personal experience. I wasnt tryin to be a douche. I know lots of strong bodybuilder guys too who think they eat healthy but not healthy enough, Ive seen guys who think just salads and chicken is healthy and guys who think eating apples and corn all day will be good for their fruit and veggie intake.
Though it does not seem to be helpful he does have a point i am afraid, even the right diet does not contain nearly enough nutriants and vitamins, so if your not including that in this regieme i suggest you do :D

People do get clear by having a well balanced diet, a fact you cant ignore and something that was introduced in this routine.

As for acne on the back.

A brand called head and shoulders, shampoo as been know to clear back acne, dont ask me how it works i have no idea, but it as good results.

Or why not add a few drops of jojobo oil to your bath, it may help.

$20 seems very expensive, but hey as long as it works and it does last a very very very long time, mine is 1/8th used and its been about 3months with that bottle, it is also a tiny bottle.

I am glad its working for you charm :D and anyone else reading this that are trying it and getting results.

Keep in mind credited sources may have an hidden agenda, i dont.
Also credited sources are not people who have tried everything, even doctors dont know how to treat it and sadly some derms are mis-informed.

People get educted better from others that have experianced it and learned to over come it, this regieme is simply a method that incorperates many areas that have been used to clear acne, it is essential a war with all arms present (the whole artillary) and not just going in with an army knife.

Or charm mix in jojobo oil into the shampoo, not only having a postive application to your scalp but in the show allow the foam to wash to your back, hey why not, i'd try it.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adpreston1988 said:
so can I get some jojoba oil at like a CVS/Rite Aid/Kroger/ or Meijer??
I dont know where they sell it sorry.

But i do know its a populer normal product in virually ALL HEALTH (vitamin) SHOPS, and there everywhere, you probably did not notice them :D

Or look at a vitamin online store and buy it there.

As for brand and qulaity:
As long as its light brown in colour its fine, apparantly it gets that colour from the vitamin E and C in it.

You want PURE jojobo oil nothing less.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks for the info. so for my acne i should also include the erythamycin and jojoba oil? so how would I apply everything like Cleanse my face, then Add Jojoba Oil in my BP, apply that, but then what about the cream? do I stop applying BP and use the erythamycin instead? also what do you use to Moisturize your face if it becomes super dry? oh and btw jonwon if you dont mind me asking how old are you?

Last edited: