Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mouth Is For Eating

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not for oral sex you freaks...

Uganda's President Wants to Ban Oral Sex, Says the "Mouth is for Eating"

Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni has issued what he calls a "public warning" against oral sex.

The president claims the practice has been pushed on Ugandans by "outsiders," and argues that the mouth is solely for eating.

"Let me take this opportunity to warn our people publicly about the wrong practices indulged in and promoted by some of the outsiders," he told the press during an address.

"One of them is what they call oral sex. The mouth is for eating, not for sex. We know the address of sex, we know where sex is," he continued.

According to the Daily Mail, back in 2014 Museveni stated that performing oral sex could cause people to get worms. "You push the mouth there, you can come back with worms and they enter your stomach because that is a wrong address," he is quoted as saying.

That same year he passed the "Anti-Homosexuality Act," which makes being gay illegal in Uganda, and makes it a criminal offense to not report someone for being gay.

Though it's sadly clear that Museveni is serious about his disapproval of oral sex, folks online have managed to find the humor in his comments.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sodomy is usually thought to be anal sex, but the actual definition is "unnatural sex act." So bl0wjobs are sodomy, too.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sodomy is usually thought to be anal sex, but the actual definition is "unnatural sex act." So bl0wjobs are sodomy, too.
HEY. Those are G-d given rights. Damn to hell if some gov't is going to tell me where to put my protected member.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is to say that a bl0wjob is unnatural though? Seems natural that someone would try it at some point :)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not wrong.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is the president I can imagine the average citizen there...that explains a lot.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
In the book "Sperm Wars", the author claims oral sex has a practical purpose, which is for a lover to identify whether or not their partner is cheating. Apparently, the taste of a penis or vagina changes when people have sex; and it retains some of the scent and taste from the new partner for several days. So if it tastes differently than usual, a lover knows their partner is sleeping with someone else too. This may be partially unconscious.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are they banning smoking as well?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the book "Sperm Wars", the author claims oral sex has a practical purpose, which is for a lover to identify whether or not their partner is cheating. Apparently, the taste of a penis or vagina changes when people have sex; and it retains some of the scent and taste from the new partner for several days. So if it tastes differently than usual, a lover knows their partner is sleeping with someone else too. This may be partially unconscious.
Yes, I read this too.
I still think it will be difficult to be sure she is cheating though, just because her puss tastes different.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I suspect this book must have been written by a woman.

Gullible men everywhere...