Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The more diversity I get in my neightbourhood the more I think of voting far right

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So its early morning here, those fake refugees and their scrap and rotten food shops basically live as if they were obeying their own laws rather than the ones existing in most europe or any civilized land.

No car insurance, old vehicles which would get me fined if it was me driving them, parking on second lane the whole day with no conseguences from those law enforcement cvnts.

As if it wasnt enough its party time at 2am in the middle of the street near their crappy shops,you know better be in a good mood for when they will leave their carpets on the curb to make it look like we're in karachi or baghdad.

So basically I feel like living in somewhere else than europe in day time while enjoying some tribal cerimony at night needless to say their moustached women are delivering kids as if there was no tomorrow so many more are coming in the upcoming years.

Thats where "intolerance" comes from and no its not where those wealthy leftist who dont enjoy such situation believes.

Never being prejudiced or racist in my life but its undeniable that they dont match a civilized standard of life, they simply drag their primitive way of life wherever they go and force others to drop their living standards.

The government just lost my loyalty for good.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What country?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type refugees do you have? Middle Eastern? African?

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These American white guilt sjw liberals live in gated all white neighborhoods. There's no way in hell they could retain their views in a mixed neighborhood. I had the honor of living in an apartment complex with a lot of urban youth college students. Oh my god it was ****** terrible.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type refugees do you have? Middle Eastern? African?
Well that question awfully no longer is necessary in most western europe, when it comes of "diversity" they make sure to get us a 360 degree one, we have africans, middle easterns and south east asians...still fail to see which war they have in pakistan, india or bangladesh.
Basically anyone who doesnt happen to be european or live by an european standard, even those from eastern europe they make sure to get us gipsies or balcanic muslims.

All of them have their speciality while all succeed in degrading the area they live in, never seen in my life people releasing their bodies in day time near fountains, building illegal markets selling trash on carpets or seizing control of entire areas at night to deal drugs.

I see all of this happening in my area too and its not the poorest dirtiest area of the city for sure.

Apparently the gov and the police dont notice..

Don Robbo

Reaction score
I feel you brother, as a young white man who was born and raised in south london after spending 5 years abroad and travelling I came back and understand why people now call it Londonistan. I have been a vocal critic of religion for some time but as soon as I critique Islam and point out its flaws I am slandered as a racist. It's so stupid. Growing up my area was 70% white English or Irish, 30% mixture of commonwealth nations (jamiacan, nigerian, indian, pakistani) they all came and jumped on the British culture. But this new wave don't give a sh!t. This is what happens when you open the floodgates. America beware