Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Masculine Manifesto

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let your masculinity guide you but keep it controlled. Here is the difference between your proverbial jerk and good man:

Jerk - let's his emotions run him. He can't control his temper and usually takes risks that are just dumb, potentially doing more harm then good. The jerk often has no goals.

Good Man - Always in control of his emotions, yet lets his masculinity cast an err of dominance by his calm demeanor and state of mind. He is sure of himself and always working to achieve his goals.

Reaction score
interestingly, after embracing a few new passions (work out, running, swimming, learning french, etc) i stopped caring about all those techniques which i so previously painstakingly memorized, made my life a whole lot easier

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post man. Write more on the subject if you will.
I might be done with a new post in a week or so elaborating more on this subject. But I've been too busy. :rockon: In a good way of course.:up:

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theory of knowledge said:
interestingly, after embracing a few new passions (work out, running, swimming, learning french, etc) i stopped caring about all those techniques which i so previously painstakingly memorized, made my life a whole lot easier
I totally agree. I think that in the beginning, tactics seem a lot easier to do. But I think with more time, people just learn that it's much easier to just "be a man".

It's a lot like going to a different country. In the beginning, you need a map and you need directions and you follow a brochure. The brochures and maps do the job, but they don't get you to the best places you want to go. But it does the job. The problem is that they take you to more expensive and touristy places.

But when you live in a country for a while, you don't need maps. You don't need brochures. You don't need rules. You don't need tactics. You just remember them off your head. And not only that, you know other places that aren't on the brochures.

It's like living in Hawaii. The tourists think that Wakikki is the best island and they don't know a damn thing about Hawaii. But locals know that Waikikki is the shi.ttiest island there with the most tourists. Locals don't use maps. They know the best places to eat. Locals know about the other non-touristy islands. Locals go to places that OTHERS have NOT been in or DO NOT KNOW about.

The best posters don't talk about tactics. I've never seen a tactic from Pook, but his advice has helped me a lot. Most good posters don't use tactics. They KNOW to just be a "man". There's an "angry" poster here who would drill this idea all the time. He loves to make fun of people who do tactics. At first, I used to disagree with him, but it took me a while to realize that he was absolutely right.

Tactics are cheap.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about Pvssy Eater (the guy who used to make fun of tatics and drill testosterone). I've always been for this. Let your masculinity do the talking.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
You're talking about Pvssy Eater (the guy who used to make fun of tatics and drill testosterone). I've always been for this. Let your masculinity do the talking.
Yup, that's him! Here's his posts!

Don Juans are birds, and why women want them in their cage by Puzzy Eater
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75478

(An article talking about the uselessness of tactics) by Puzzy eater
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75969

Women are simple, not computers by Puzzy Eater
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77556

An article about long term relationships by Puzzy eater
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76139

So you wanna be a don juan? by Puzzy eater
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70966

What is a man? By Puzzy eater
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74630

Killa says the same things too.

Tactics, Tricks, Tips, Methods, Steps Galore
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101166

Breaking the Rules
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100299

Study your girl
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100494

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting those links. Pvssy was classic in his own unorthadox way. His search for manhood took him on some crazy tangents but the premise of these tangents were all true. It all stems from your masculinity in what defines you as a man and how you live your life and get the girl (or girls) you want.

He also had some very good views on how womeon operate. His "Make him fall in love with me" concept is spot-on. Even the girl 'just_like_candy' said he knew women better than they knew themselves (she was a woman).

Later though, she started bashing Pvssy Eater ..lol. I think he was coming across too arrogant for her. She's not a man though, wouldn't understand.

B

BenPW-DJNewbie

BUMPEDNeeds to be a sticky, or in the bible. This is a priority post and needs to be read by everone, as soon as they come on the site. It will prevent the little kiddies from posting stupid questions like 'what do i do now?'
Thumbs up.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this gem!
It is one of the few ground-breaking posts around here.

Scrappy

Reaction score
I dunno who this guy is, but it's kinda refreshing anyhow. Bump to an old forgotten post XD

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be read and re-read again and again and again!!

G Rambo34

Don Juan
Reaction score
then how do you explain the skinny soccer player type kids in high school who have never grown a piece of facial hair yet theyre the ones pullin the hottest girls around? i dont get that

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes YES YES!!

the original post was spot on!

"Let your masculinity guide you but keep it controlled. Here is the difference between your proverbial jerk and good man:

Jerk - let's his emotions run him. He can't control his temper and usually takes risks that are just dumb, potentially doing more harm then good. The jerk often has no goals.

Good Man - Always in control of his emotions, yet lets his masculinity cast an err of dominance by his calm demeanor and state of mind. He is sure of himself and always working to achieve his goals."

also spot on!

it all goes hand in hand! a calm, confident, collected, strong man is successful in many aspects of life. and to this successful man, which came first... his "manliness" inner strength, or "techniques" he uses in dealing with others in life? women included...

do you think he sat at a computer all day, memorizing pickup scripts and how to walk like youre confident? and after reading and reading, all the sudden he was a "man"?

doesnt work like that! its the other way around!

a man becomes successful and builds himself through EXPERIENCE! the challenges of life are what develop us into strong men. through, victory, defeat, gain, loss, happiness, pain, finding solutions to solve the problems are life are what make us strong! that is what builds our inner selves! with inner strength, you will NATURALLY carry yourself with confidence. you will NATURALLY exude control over your surroundings. everything will fall into place!

a lot of clueless men are dissatisfied with life - and looking for the solution. that is GOOD.

WHAT DOES NOT HELP is misdirection. the solution doesnt like in knowing what kino means, what a set is or what peacocking means. unless you have aspirations to compete in some league of picking up chicks tv show this is a WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY.

THE SOLUTION lies in action! IN DOING!
get in touch with your inner man! but please realize its not always about being "macho" !

some men are the "warrior" or "guardian" type and may fit the typical male macho stereo type. some of us, are more of a poet or artist mentally - and thats ok! some of us are visionaries! problem solvers!

but the point is to get in touch with that inner you, and find your passion and pursue it relentlessly! and while you dont have to get drafted into UFC or NFL to be a man, get physical! get in touch with the natural, physical, adventurous, even competitive side of you. go hiking! go play basketball! lift some weights! build a cabin! work on your truck! whatever!

being a good man is SIMPLE, but HARD.

it is NATURAL, but requires DETERMINATION.

it is a JOURNEY we make, from boyhood to MANHOOD!

i know many others have sworn by it, but ill use myself as an example also. the best thing i ever did was step away from the computer, away from sites like this, and DO SOMETHING IN THE REAL WORLD! yes, there is a lot of great information here. but its way too easy to get caught up in over-analyzing every little detail. take a look around, read some of the excellent literature to get motivated... then GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING!

experience life, overcome challenges... build yourself. become successful in life... and among other things, getting women will seem so much easier than you used to think.

-SLB

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One question...how the f5ck do you "walk and talk" sexually lol

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a brilliant post.

This mentality should be the basis for this website, not all the stupid tactics/routines that lead people in the completely wrong direction. I suppose it is a start to find the real truth though.

BUMP :D