Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Introduction of "T" Theory/Natural Game

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
Hey jvesti, weren't you writing a second part to this? I remember you saying that somewhere.
You know, I thought about doing that at once. However I decided against it. Reason being is that all other aspects naturally follow out of what I posted. There are far too many people constantly seeking for every bit of information they can, spending hours reading it month upon month year upon year. While if they got off their asses and got out there during this time they'd probably improve faster than they ever thought possible. I would like to be part of the solution not part of the problem.

I dont have a dvd or super seminar to sell. Therefore i have no reason to fluff up the same message again and again and again.

The fact is that once an individual adopts the mindset and comes from the natural masculine tendencies inside of them. Things such as making friends and the realizement that the more friends you have the easier you can get laid because of connections naturally follows.

Instead of the seduction loser archetype (who has no friends nor cool ones because they fear having them and just want to sit by submissively and see if someone might be their friend) going around 8 hours a day with his one friend trying to pick up women. Only to find out most of these women think that man is a shady stranger and once they realize this man has no status or importance will be right on their way. Their efforts bring force minimal success while guys like me only spend little time goin around picking up women yet aren't at a loss to find one handy or to get laid when i want BY a girl who isn't a perfect stranger.

The fact is the best way to get women easily and make sure they are quality is to actually have friends and achieve SOCIAL STATUS. Therefore allowing yourself to be introduced to many women WARMLY instead of being Mr. shady with no life besides girl wondering why he has to put in so much time to get action.

But this stuff is ALL self evident once one gets in touch with their innate masculinity, when one takes on the attitude of a warrior, a man, a fighter. I dont need to into every aspect because its just a distraction.

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with him. Get a life first, then start learning the techniques, while you're in the process. It will make your game so much better.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindset is right; it's both the key and the obstacle to success.

One question: how do you get around the fact that you have no reason to have a positive mindset? Since what you think and who you are are so intimately related, how can you develop a mindset that's not congruent with how you live, or how can you take action without already having the mindset that supports it?

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
Mindset is right; it's both the key and the obstacle to success.

One question: how do you get around the fact that you have no reason to have a positive mindset? Since what you think and who you are are so intimately related, how can you develop a mindset that's not congruent with how you live, or how can you take action without already having the mindset that supports it?
Thought is the starting point of action. Without the thought to do so the action will not take place. Believe it or not, we have TOTAL control over how we think about ourselves and how we act.

This isn't to say "Go out and say YOU ARE THE PRIZE". Which i've seen that spouted on here before by virgins pretending to be experts guessing what it takes. The fact is, in most cases you aren't the prize and you'll end up looking like that bosnian guy in that retarded "how to be an alpha male" video and get put in your place when you interact with the environment around you.

Nature has a beautiful system for keeping in line things in their natural position. This is why when a dude starts pretending he's all busy and cool eventually because of the natural mechanisms in his body will fall and become a wuss to the girl. YOU CANNOT BUCK MOTHERNATURE.

If you want to become great and feel great about yourself its time you start living a lifestyle that is condusive to such. Confuscus said "The greatest journey starts with one small step"

So I suggest you figure out what your first steps are. And constantly reinforce these steps until they become second nature.

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve" - Napoleon Hill

If you really want to pull out of where you are now, breaking ones social mold takes sacrifice, pain, and potentially putting themselves in harms way. The ability to be powerful. Lots of people dont want to face this fact. So they'll read more seduction material that'll get them no where. But sometimes people would rather not believe the truth.

Maybe for you its to start getting in the gym, maybe forcing yourself to become part of community groups to meet new friends and new people, maybe joining a sport, finding a hobby, finding your passion. First you've gotta start telling yourself YOU CAN. If you dont believe you can you wont. Might as well believe you can and plan accordingly. Then Plan , Then do.

One thing you must realize is that when learning new habits. You must tend to them like a baby. Eventually after you do it for a while, they become quite (grown-up) independent and dont take effort at all. But if you dont make it through this "pain period" this sacrifice you can't be a champion, you can't move up.

Its like the gym. Its almost impossible for me to NOT go to the gym. Its a habit i've been doing for 3 years. Its just a part of me. That's why when i hear someone saying they dont have the time i know they are makin up excuses and thinking negatively.

There is no such thing as a successful diet, only a "lifestyle change".

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
One thing you must realize is that when learning new habits. You must tend to them like a baby. Eventually after you do it for a while, they become quite (grown-up) independent and dont take effort at all. But if you dont make it through this "pain period" this sacrifice you can't be a champion, you can't move up.
This is the part that discourages most people. I wonder, what determines whether a guy makes it through this stage or not? Supposedly we all have it within us to do this, so why do only a handful ever do?

roy01

Reaction score
Excellent read here.. ironically, it all makes sense to me that you shouldn't intellectualize picking up girls but go with your feelings.

Originally posted by Jvesti

Now how many of you have the “I want to **** this chick, slap her ass, grab her hot firm tits” on the brain in your intentions as you interact? This is natural and how it supposed to happen. I’d venture to say most of what’s going through your brain is either “duuhhhh what should I say, how do I get her, what technique, what method, c’mon think!”. So you go on with your technique or non-sexual blabber and WONDER why you never aroused anything sexual in her!
Say I see this hot girl out somewhere. I feel a rush of hormones in my body and act on them 100%. The actions that follow will likely get me in trouble. Even if you're completely confident and in tune with your masculinity, I cannot imagine how you can walk up to a girl and let your sexual arousal take over, and NEVER be charged with sexual assault. It's almost common sense that one never walks up to another and start touching and groping another like that (ok, except maybe clubs.)

I hope I'm making myself clear here. Your theory makes perfect sense to me but in order for me to act completely on my sexual urges when I see a girl, it requires me to turn off the rest of my brain, including the part that helps keep me out of trouble.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by roy01
Excellent read here.. ironically, it all makes sense to me that you shouldn't intellectualize picking up girls but go with your feelings.

Say I see this hot girl out somewhere. I feel a rush of hormones in my body and act on them 100%. The actions that follow will likely get me in trouble. Even if you're completely confident and in tune with your masculinity, I cannot imagine how you can walk up to a girl and let your sexual arousal take over, and NEVER be charged with sexual assault. It's almost common sense that one never walks up to another and start touching and groping another like that (ok, except maybe clubs.)

I hope I'm making myself clear here. Your theory makes perfect sense to me but in order for me to act completely on my sexual urges when I see a girl, it requires me to turn off the rest of my brain, including the part that helps keep me out of trouble.
Well I couldn't sleep so i thought i'd drop in on the sosuave forums. And low and behold my post is still going strong.

Here's the thing man. I'm not saying to you just walk up to a girl and start humping her. Its not about that, its about slowly conquering her step by step and staying on your goal. But if you're not getting anywhere or anywhere fast you think too ****in much. Women are attracted to a powerful man. They've done studies on female orgasms that show that it occurs basically when a women "let's go" "submits, succumbs" etc that it happens. Which is indicative that this is natures way. Strong men make strong babies able to better survive.

But look, on an evolutionary level she is looking for a bold socially intelligent man. good genes. Not a man who isn't in touch with his nature, is fake, or asexual.

I think you're worrying too much about sexual assault. As long as your aren't dating a member of N.O.W.. I have friends who grab girls in the ass at clubs for fun (not to pick them up obviousely but to have fun) guess what, no conflict no "sexual assault" lawsuit. Eventually they'll be a girl who dumps their drink on him.... i guesss??? Big freakin deal girls grab guys asses walkin by in clubs too.

There's another guy i know that's a lead singer for a band. He walks into the crowd goes up to girls he doesn't even know and makes out with them. Did he get sexual assault? nope, a lot of them just pull away big deal. Its all in fun

One thing you'll realize in life is that most people's minds perceive realities that simply aren't true therefore preventing them from taking risks to get the things they want. THIS IS A KEY POINT. Most of people who aren't reaching their goals with women what this issue, they must train themselves in this regard to diminish and open themselves up to potential failure.

One of the guys I personally mentor feared going in for a kiss from a girl. He would say "Jvesti", what if she slaps me, what if i get hit. See he had this crazy scenario in his mind that simply wasn't true unless the girl was a psycho.

I talked em into it and he went in for the kiss. He was denied. (girl was a longtime friend) Which is awesome because the more experiences he will have the better he'll be able to feel out when is the right time to kiss and who to spend time on. He is beginning to grow.

Here's an example of how it usually goes down for me:

Made plans to hit up the bar with her chill out and get to know each other better. I knew what i wanted from the get-go and kept on track. If she was cute we'd start to get intimate, she was a great girl i'd set her up for relationship, she was neither i'd leave. She could see that invincible look in my eyes, what im feelin. I have no agenda besides my emotional drives and just feeling out the situation. In fact, I never lie to a girl, I never deceive, I just am.

And with knowing what i wanted there. Start to talk to her, start to dominate the frame of conversation. Its either she does or me, i lead the reality. Next thing ya know we were talkin about sex. Within an hour i was feelin up her ass right in the bar because i wanted her to show me how nice her ass was. See I just went in gradual steps. It is quite obvious what gradual steps are if you know your end goal. You just feel it. I dont need to break it down. Its obvious that intimate conversation is closer than casual conversation, or that touching her is closer than laughing with her. A kiss is not as close as slippin her the ****.

During everytime i go out with a girl i get rejected plenty of times but i still keep on coming as i figure out how to turn the girl more on. I'm operating past the point of being risk averse which allows me to be quite successful with women. I'm not intellectualizing things just feeling the moment out. EXPERIENCE allows you to feel out the situation better and more confidently to go smoother.

Most guys will not go in any direction. They flounder and do not listen to their inner urges they dont come from it. They are all cerebral when they should be feeling out the situation in touch with what they want.

I'm willing to go out on a branch here and watch the series nip/tuck. Dr. Christian Troy actually does an incredible depiction of this. First two seasons you see more examples. But never the less. He has the invincible confident sexual vibe that he's totally comfortable with. He gets it.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read the main post but not the entire thread, so if any of my opinoins repeat themselves, then thats why and I don't care!

Anyways, that was a gem of a post, seriously. I personally would find it very uncomfortable using ' Canned Techniques ' in order to get a GF / laid. However, while I frown very much against Feminism now, thanks to here.

I over - analyse admittedly but if you read part 2 of my ' NHY's Journey ' series of posts, you find that sometimes, acting on instint, like I did on that occassion can end me up in a bit of tough spot!

I don't drink but I was drunk.... only once ( At my 18th ). Then, my mind was like, switch off and instint came into effect, something that could have gotten me into trouble because I wasn't careful.

More testosterone is always a good thing as long as it is NOT ABUSED. Whenever my parents drinking gets out of control, theres usually a build - up of testosterone in me, that has exploded in me more than once. Natural instint takes over to defend my morals and my family ( especailly my sister ) at whatever cost, even my life. At such times, I am willing to face Matyrdom in order for them to give up excessive drinking for good!

Sorry if I babbled on a little but I'm like that... ah well :rolleyes:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At LAST, someone who thinks similar to me. i see all these posts about controlling the frame, phase shifting and all this crap. BE A MAN and stop turning this into a subject that needs to be studied.

Wicked post, 5 stars

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post requires a few read overs. Very helpful indeed.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice and informative post.
How do people behave in the correct maneer and show high testosterone and masculinity?
1Behavior"Control") Being calm, quiet, confident, control,
2Behavior"Nevrotic") Being irrequiete, noisy, confident, control but nevrotic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are going to state a theory at least spell it properly.

It's Occam's Razor