Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Holy Grail of Dating

Keymaster of Goza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Dark Dream. Well written.

I especially like the analogy of the hunter who decides the to cease chasing the prey through difficult terrain but is satisfied by gaining better knowledge of the terrain covered thereby making a more efficient hunter for next time.

Life experience cannot be bought.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

"In Tenebris Lux" - From Darkness, Light

"Just Bring It!"

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good piece, DarkDream. The beauty of it is that you focused on what is going on inside the head of a MAN instead of a WOMAN.

Though, I think sexuality is too big for evolution to handle. Why would a woman pass up the guy inventing the airplane to go for the guy who is boldly hopping around the hillside? Why is genius and all its varieties totally ignored by women? Why do women respond to decadent acts? Evolution doesn't really have an answer.

The HOW TOs of getting women and being successful with women are now generally known. What I've been curious about these past few months is not the HOW but the WHY. WHY do women act like they do? What dark secret of nature compels them too? The answer is so... black that I wish I never knew. And I thought the paradigm-shift from the AFC fairyland was shattering.

Best of luck and keep posting!

------------------
Pook
Anti-Dump, Big Don, ATNA, Adonis, Allen Thompson, and others- thanks a million.

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a GREAT post. I like the long posts, you find out they are worth every single second reading.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY S H I T.

DarkDream, I just want to thank you. This was the article that made me stop about a month or two ago and say to myself "SH1T. I can do this Don Juan stuff I just need to get out there and put these principles into practice.

Before reading this article I was a lurker on this site, scanning the Quick Tips from time to time (this went on for about a year), but taking no active part in the forums or really making an effort with my Don Juaning.

This article changed all that.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks DarkDream. I was entering a phase of self-doubt and a feeling of emotional downess, and I realized now that it was because I was living my life being judged by the opinions of others. I've gotta live MY life, not what other people think my life should be. I've gotta strive for self-improvement, not for others and to look good, but for the most important person in my life: myself. Thanks again

------------------
"You live, you learn?" No, it is only if you learn the ways of the DJ when you can truly live...
AIM - aznbreakerjrey
Weblog - www.jrey.blogspot.com

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good forever. forever. forever.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

"Only if you believe"

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct hit!

This post kicks so much ass I'm at a loss for words!

BUMP!

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
Good piece, DarkDream. The beauty of it is that you focused on what is going on inside the head of a MAN instead of a WOMAN.

>Agreed

Though, I think sexuality is too big for evolution to handle. Why would a woman pass up the guy inventing the airplane to go for the guy who is boldly hopping around the hillside? Why is genius and all its varieties totally ignored by women? Why do women respond to decadent acts? Evolution doesn't really have an answer.

>Since Evolution does not have all the answers, i don't believe in it. I could explain why, but it would merely drag this legendary thread off topic.

The HOW TOs of getting women and being successful with women are now generally known. What I've been curious about these past few months is not the HOW but the WHY. WHY do women act like they do? What dark secret of nature compels them too? The answer is so... black that I wish I never knew. And I thought the paradigm-shift from the AFC fairyland was shattering.

Best of luck and keep posting!

The truth is, i've known about this for a long time. The contents of this post have been genetically imprinted into every man since the very beginning, but alas, "civilization" has supressed our primal instincts and make us all but forget them.

Solomon was indeed right when he said 'There is nothing new under the sun." This whole Dj thing is merely resurrecting our long-suppressed primal instincts that we are born with anyway, yet we have forgotten how to use.

I usually think like the master hunter ever since i found this site, and it has helped my power grow infinitely. The key, of course, is our gut. Our "gut" feelings are our primal instincts. Our brtains are for planning, our instincts are for day-to-day survival and "hunting."

Now, excuse me while i go hunting.

Arod161

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the best things that I have read at this site. It was kind of long but WELL WORTH THE READ! Thank you.

------------------
Giacomo Casanova the second

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
probably the best post I have read on this site. A great job well done and certainly a MUST READ for all DJs.

Keep it up bro!

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hrm... I guess I will have to read this tommarow... seems to have had some good readings... but I am tired and I am 3 days into quitting jackin' it, so I am sure you can imagine I am not in a patient enough mood to actually read this. I read 2 paragraphs, and I cant remember anything because my mind is clogged with images of tits. I can hardly handle this any longer.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty damn good.

BUMP!!!

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftlefty