Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the guys who pick up girls in clubs

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know is a cop who works the clubs at nights. He told me who really gets the girls in the clubs. Not DJ's or alpha males but the following:

1. The Bartender - he was saying the bartender gets every girls phone number. They always say "I'll give you a little more of this drink if you go out with me". They know who to get connected to if the girl wants the drugs too.

2. The Bouncer - of course - girls always google him to get in, and they always like flirting with the big guy.

3. The guy with the drugs - enough said?

4. The cop in the club - have you noticed - every girl out there loves messing around with the cop in the club. For some reason, girls just love cops.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the inside info on who REALLY gets the girls in clubs. I guess all those stories I've heard from people (including women) are false.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's nice to know the cops are working girls when they should be busting criminals

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear god:rolleyes:

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO! It's true! I am a bartender that sells drugs (that I confiscate from criminals during the day) and sometimes I chuck out the guy who makes trouble. And I get all the girls:)

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys, enough... Let's focus on something time worthy...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vonbock said:
Not DJ's or alpha males
Helloooo? Those are the MOST alpha males in the club! Those guys have all the control and final say on all matters in there!

Minus the drug dealer...who is more of a Beta provider.

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot the most important one, the owner or manager of the club. Smoking fat spliffs in vip =) ... I am 21 and the manager of a club on fridays. I usually get older women 26-31 trying to talk to me, i dunno if its a test for them to see if they still got the skills. But i also get younger ones standing around me and looking back, or dancing infront of me for attention.