Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game Continues, my approach journal

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice approaches. Main thing that I realise is, you need a new opener. The "You're Cute/Pretty/Sexy, I want to meet you" line is not very good anyway, which I thought you would of at least realised by that girl who asked you if someone had bet to you to say that. The amount of times you've said it (must be hundreds) make it sound WAY to rehearsed by now, and overrehearsing can make ANY line terrible. One of my favorites here is when you said to the girl "Stop. You're gorgeous and I had to meet you." The word "gorgeous" is a very good word to use (pretty, beatufiul and cute are words that their parents use, so words you should stay away from) so I'm surprised you didn't use gorgeous more often.

It'll also be good to get a new line to give your approaches some variety and make it more interesting to you. Consider the "say something, anything" approach. Also the line "Need some company?" would have worked very well in a lot of your approaches, but most of the time "Hi what's your name" would be your best choice.

Just cause you don't seem that sure, if a girl says hi to you before you say anything, that is a very good sign. One final thing if a girl plays with her hair, IT'S A GOOD THING. Finally, you seem to miss the most obvious approaches, and you need to persist more (but not too much obv).

Other than, very good, I can tell you're getting better, and you're pretty good atm.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
My tips:

1.) Take more interest in what the girl says and in her. I noticed a lot of your interactions lacked quality rapport, a decent convo that gets her involved and more into you. Take an interest, ask open ended questions, make a comment on what she says, etc. You need to be less passive.

2.) Go for the close more, don't eject, and go for the close when the interaction is on a high and doing well - make a false time constraint, "I g2g now since blaaah blaaah, but why dont you give me ur number so we can hook up for a drink some time?"

3.) Try to spike her emotions a bit more. Make her laugh, make her a bit surprised, make her playful, etc and apply kino to aid this as well.

All in all tho, I'm impressed, lots of cold, sober, direct approaches and definite improvements, so congrats and keep going. Close, close and close.

MM

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely brilliant stuff. I loved reading this and feel really inspired by the field reports. You have big balls and a lot of determination to be so persistant with direct game.

I want to master direct game too. I'm sick of indirect, beat around the bush type methods. They're way too ineffiecient. Direct is the way to go and niw that I'm inspired by your posts, I will be out sarging with direct openers tomorrow.

I take it you're based in the USA by the sounds of it? I'm in England, UK.

Keep up the great work my friend and please posts some more of your approaches on here!

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! I think I'm aobut to have an orgasm!!! The man himself is back! I'm a big fan of you man. Your approaches inspired me to do direct. When can I be as good as you!?!?!? TELL ME!!!

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Axton said:
Nice approaches. Main thing that I realise is, you need a new opener. The "You're Cute/Pretty/Sexy, I want to meet you" line is not very good anyway, which I thought you would of at least realised by that girl who asked you if someone had bet to you to say that. The amount of times you've said it (must be hundreds) make it sound WAY to rehearsed by now, and overrehearsing can make ANY line terrible. One of my favorites here is when you said to the girl "Stop. You're gorgeous and I had to meet you." The word "gorgeous" is a very good word to use (pretty, beatufiul and cute are words that their parents use, so words you should stay away from) so I'm surprised you didn't use gorgeous more often.
Yea, now that i think about it...it almost bores me for the amount of times i've used it. But in terms of the words i've used, if the girl is stunning/gorgeous...i've tended to improvise a little more..which i truly want to do in terms of opening them.

It'll also be good to get a new line to give your approaches some variety and make it more interesting to you. Consider the "say something, anything" approach. Also the line "Need some company?" would have worked very well in a lot of your approaches, but most of the time "Hi what's your name" would be your best choice.
Yea, because it seemed like it fit the situation the most. But good idea, i'll improvise a little bit more.

Just cause you don't seem that sure, if a girl says hi to you before you say anything, that is a very good sign. One final thing if a girl plays with her hair, IT'S A GOOD THING. Finally, you seem to miss the most obvious approaches, and you need to persist more (but not too much obv).

Other than, very good, I can tell you're getting better, and you're pretty good atm.
Thanks for the advice man. Yea, some of the approaches were obvious and signs, but i didn't take them. I know what i need to do now.

Mad Manic said:
My tips:

1.) Take more interest in what the girl says and in her. I noticed a lot of your interactions lacked quality rapport, a decent convo that gets her involved and more into you. Take an interest, ask open ended questions, make a comment on what she says, etc. You need to be less passive.
Actually i believe making comments on what they say is a strong point of mine, since i'm more of a conversationalist in terms of the counter-initiator. But i forgot to mention, when some of the girls did say something about them...i did take an interest...if it was something i really thought was great. But i wasn't passive at all, i just had to take more initiative.

2.) Go for the close more, don't eject, and go for the close when the interaction is on a high and doing well - make a false time constraint, "I g2g now since blaaah blaaah, but why dont you give me ur number so we can hook up for a drink some time?"
Absolutely agree with this, except I just want to let her know that i only want to have sex with her....hence the "Wat time should i come over?" comment. Course there will be other girls i'll want to do something with first...but for now...just sex.

3.) Try to spike her emotions a bit more. Make her laugh, make her a bit surprised, make her playful, etc and apply kino to aid this as well.

All in all tho, I'm impressed, lots of cold, sober, direct approaches and definite improvements, so congrats and keep going. Close, close and close.

MM
I believe an advantage i personally have deep down is the act of unpredictability when i feel comfortable and relaxed....but in many of the approaches...i wasn't comfortable or relaxed...but i am working on it. :)
I think i can get a girl rolling and make her laugh when i do this. But yea, also to apply more kino. Just got to work on it through experience. Thanks for your advice, definitely appreciate it and will help me.

Guitar_Whizz said:
This is absolutely brilliant stuff. I loved reading this and feel really inspired by the field reports. You have big balls and a lot of determination to be so persistant with direct game.

I want to master direct game too. I'm sick of indirect, beat around the bush type methods. They're way too ineffiecient. Direct is the way to go and niw that I'm inspired by your posts, I will be out sarging with direct openers tomorrow.

I take it you're based in the USA by the sounds of it? I'm in England, UK.

Keep up the great work my friend and please posts some more of your approaches on here!
Definitely agree with you. I don't have a problem with indirect being used still by people(I was bitter about it for a while do to me becoming a Social robot as a result of it eventho it was my fault not the method) its just that i feel that its pointless as the girl knows why u go over to her in the first place(except if its a large group). I bet when using mostly indirect, they doesn't even care about it and liked you in the very first place....even if originally they appear stuck up/indifferent but then light up later. I believe direct is the best way to go, because your stating ur intentions with the girl by choosing her. She can either accept or reject. From my experience its what girls personally also want, to genuinely be liked by a Smooth Stud even if its sexually only. Just that too many guys either flat out compliment them or don't go up to them like a stud.

But yea man. Go out tomorrow and post ur results of it and see what reactions u get by the women ;-). I will be continuing to approach and i believe i will get better as a result of it. I wish you luck my friend. Also, ur in England? How is the scene there in terms of gaming?

OMG!!!!! I think I'm aobut to have an orgasm!!! The man himself is back! I'm a big fan of you man. Your approaches inspired me to do direct. When can I be as good as you!?!?!? TELL ME!!!
Whoa dude...u'll get to eventually svck my c0ck eventually don't worry ;-)
haha...but Greenlake, glad we've been in this together. Definitely got to catch up to you in terms of progress....not just saying it to say it but im extremely serious....u got ur first date from direct and ur approaching/get numbers everyday...for the past few weeks i've held back due to fear of being a hopeless romantic(Approaching and setting stuff up but not getting anywhere afterwards)...but that'll change my friend :) Our progress will get that much better in the future!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 straight posts on approaching and improvement. You inspire me man. Good job.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. England isn't too bad - there are lots and lots of HBs here. However, people generally don't talk to strangers very often, and you hardly ever see guys approaching girls during the daytime (unless they're PUAs of course!).

I want to master direct game, but I am having trouble getting over the barrier of approaching - any ideas for how to sort this out? I can approach indirectly, but when it comes to really direct game, I freeze up. I will try again tomorrow but would appreciate some advice!

My opener is 'Hi...I know this is a bit random, but I think you're incredibly cute and I wanted to meet you'.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant reply to everything but i read pretty much of all of it... so lets see what I can remember that stuck out

1.) LMMFAO @ "I want to have casual sex with you". Did you think throwing 'casual' in there would soften the blow? You're luck she was rubbing her eyes in disbelief and you werent rubbing your eyes from a shot of pepperspray, lol.

2.) Good lord man, where were you @ b4 u went back to school? I reading latina this, black girl that, armenian on the subway, indian at the station, good lord. Sounds like you got a never ending supply of sexy girls to approach. Good for you

3.) A Black lesbian. Jumpin johosephats! I noticed you went into that one and one of the approaches next to it indirectly and altough the outcome was the same, the substance and overall feel was different than the majority of your other approaches

And finally: Direct Approach
At first I was like man. This approach aint doin sh!t for you. The first 15-20 approaches seemed to be accomplishing nothing and demeaning towards you... but as they went along, they started looking better little by little. I dont know if it is just perseverance, slowly gettin more comfortable saying the stuff or a combination of the two. I have noticed that your most favourable responses to the opener have been on campus. I think that the direct opener are FAR less likely to work on ethnic(and by that I mean chicks outside the all-American way of life) or lower-middle class chicks, because these chicks get directly opened every time they go clubbing/houseparties/shopping. A poster on FS talked about it, how everyone is directly approaching some of these chicks since they were 14. From rich guys twice their age to the construction workers and bums on the street. What are you doing that makes a chick like that want to give you the time of day? How are you standing out as opposed to being another bum off the street?

Coincidentally, that is why i think the direct approach is doing much better on campus: these chicks are not exposed to this kind of approach with any regularly. It's like they are lacking a b!tch shield when it comes to these kind of approaches and it works in your favour definitely.

I got a question for ya DJC:
I think Direct Approaching takes a sh!tload of balls and confidence in order to attempt. But in terms of seduction... gettin someone to do what you want them to do, do you think there is any involved in Direct Game? Would you say you are using technique or seductive skills to help your chances with girls or just sifting through the masses until you find a girl already primed and ready to go to bed?

But props for gettin back in the field in a real way. Im slowly startin to pick up a little steam and when I do, I'd like you to drop some real critique on my stuff. Dont sugar coat it either man. Be str8 up with me like I am with you. Fvck being PC over the internet, lets get laid, lol.

kenichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:

So then i spot another woman in a nail polish isle. She is the most attractive out of the previous i've seen.
She has long curly hair. Got a nice body...couldn't see her face.

So then, i go up to her and say, "Excuse Me" She faces me with a normal expression

Me: I want to meet you<with a smile>
Her: Ohh...i can't hear you
Me: I want to meet you :)
Her: <she looks at me and played with her hair for a second...and she seems shy> hi
Me: <I'm feeling a bit nervous> what's your name? :)
Her: Christine
<there's a pause here and she's still looking at the polish but she seems shy>
Her: what's your name?
Me: Steve...<i shake her hand> What you getting polish for?
Her: I just ran out...tend to have to refill
Me: Ohhh...you don't have any already? :)
Her: nah...i use alot
Me: Oh......so why are u around the area?
Her:I work at Haymarket...selling coffee...
Me: Like Starbucks...
Her: Yea...i do that for the summer
Me: Wait...im curious...how old are you?
Her: 23
Me: OHhh...i thought u were around my age....
Her: <she is facing me with her undivided attention> how old are you? :)
Me: Guess.. :)
Her: 18...
Me: nah
Her: 20...
Me: Yea
<Another pause since i couldn't think what else to say>
Me: <tapping her on the shoulder> Well it was nice meeting you...see ya
Her: See ya

escalate? #close? anything? steve u gotta step up yo game. if u dunno how to do it the mpua way then do it the afc way, just do it!

kenichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:

So then i spot another woman in a nail polish isle. She is the most attractive out of the previous i've seen.

So then, i go up to her and say, "Excuse Me" She faces me with a normal expression

Her: <she looks at me and played with her hair for a second...and she seems shy> hi

escalate? #close? anything? steve u gotta step up yo game. if u dunno how to do it the mpua way then do it the afc way, just do it!

kenichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:

kenichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Thanks for replying. England isn't too bad - there are lots and lots of HBs here. However, people generally don't talk to strangers very often, and you hardly ever see guys approaching girls during the daytime (unless they're PUAs of course!).

I want to master direct game, but I am having trouble getting over the barrier of approaching - any ideas for how to sort this out? I can approach indirectly, but when it comes to really direct game, I freeze up. I will try again tomorrow but would appreciate some advice!

My opener is 'Hi...I know this is a bit random, but I think you're incredibly cute and I wanted to meet you'.
I think the best way to be ready for direct is to realize that ur confronting ur fears of rejection first of all. Many guys are fearful to use direct, because they believe they will get rejected right before they even walk up to her. The key with direct is to be upfront with how u see the girl. If she looks gorgeous? Tell her that. Does she look sexy? Tell her that. Does she look cute? Tell her that. You get the idea, but i personally want to be more enthusastic opening. But a few good direct openers to start out with:

1) You are beautiful, I would like to get to know you
2) You know who you remind me of? A girl i should meet
3) I like you, and I would like to get to know you
<if there's positive eye contact before hand> If you can look at me like that, then you can...talk to me.
4) <Group of Girls> You seem like nice girls, i'll talk to you now.

I personally use #1 the most but a different way. I usually say, "Meet you" but im bored of it now...just used it as a guide originally.

Your most likely gonna get rejected at the start, as u won't appear congruent with it. But as time goes on and u appear more confident u'll get better at being direct the way you want to.

But in terms of ur opening, i wouldn't say "I know this is random". I personally think its not needed as there's no need to explain urself...on the situation but the other stuff in that opener is just fine. But nice one tho...shows more enthusiasm than some of the ones i've done.

Last edited:

kenichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Cant reply to everything but i read pretty much of all of it... so lets see what I can remember that stuck out

1.) LMMFAO @ "I want to have casual sex with you". Did you think throwing 'casual' in there would soften the blow? You're luck she was rubbing her eyes in disbelief and you werent rubbing your eyes from a shot of pepperspray, lol.
Believe me when i say this....most guys assume that stuff like that would happen. If you appear calm, confident and indifferent....a girl will not go to those lengths. Its the guys that appear creepy or sleezy that they will do that. Too many of us assume these things when we don't experience it ourselves.

2.) Good lord man, where were you @ b4 u went back to school? I reading latina this, black girl that, armenian on the subway, indian at the station, good lord. Sounds like you got a never ending supply of sexy girls to approach. Good for you
Northern Virginia/DC Area. Lots of Girls of different races. Many occured at the Train and shopping center at Kingstown in Alexandria, VA.

3.) A Black lesbian. Jumpin johosephats! I noticed you went into that one and one of the approaches next to it indirectly and altough the outcome was the same, the substance and overall feel was different than the majority of your other approaches
Haha. Yea...this one seems more random than the other ones. I guess you could say i was a bit more comfortable for that one, hence why the conversation flowed easier for it.

And finally: Direct Approach
At first I was like man. This approach aint doin sh!t for you. The first 15-20 approaches seemed to be accomplishing nothing and demeaning towards you... but as they went along, they started looking better little by little. I dont know if it is just perseverance, slowly gettin more comfortable saying the stuff or a combination of the two.
Firstly, Direct has to be done the right way. If ur not confident at all, u are gonna get rejected quite a bit because ur non-verbal/face doesn't matter with what u are saying...but as time goes on...it will start to more. For me personally, at the start...my vibe was more on the lines of a car salesman...i didn't seem warm and i had a half smile. But as time went on, i appeared more genuine, had a warmer vibe and my smile was also more genuine.

I have noticed that your most favourable responses to the opener have been on campus. I think that the direct opener are FAR less likely to work on ethnic(and by that I mean chicks outside the all-American way of life) or lower-middle class chicks, because these chicks get directly opened every time they go clubbing/houseparties/shopping. A poster on FS talked about it, how everyone is directly approaching some of these chicks since they were 14. From rich guys twice their age to the construction workers and bums on the street. What are you doing that makes a chick like that want to give you the time of day? How are you standing out as opposed to being another bum off the street?
I have to disagree with this that it will work FAR LESS. Most women do not get approached directly during the day. What those guys do is NOT direct approaching at all. Most will just hit on them from the side and give a compliment or have it be just small talk. Even if they do approach, its pretty lacking. Rarely do they ever get approached directly in the front in a powerful way by a suave guy. Rarely. Girls rarely get approached directly. But what am I doing that makes a chick like that want to give me the time of day? I am honest with how i see her in a confident, powerful, charming way. My confidence is pure, it isn't relied on how much money i have or my status. Its all me. I am confidently expressing my interest in her, which is what she wants deep down...but not as many guys do it successfully. I am brightening her day by remind her how attractive she truly is. I am appearing very genuine by looking at her deep in the eyes and having a true smile. I look like i have the attitude, "You are mine now". The other bum off the street does it half assed. "I think you are beautiful" "Hi...my name is so and so" That is not direct at all. I don't even know what to call it. Direct is not just the words, it all relies on how you do it. Thats whats different between me and an average joe is, eventho i did it sorta like a average joe at the start.

Coincidentally, that is why i think the direct approach is doing much better on campus: these chicks are not exposed to this kind of approach with any regularly. It's like they are lacking a b!tch shield when it comes to these kind of approaches and it works in your favour definitely.
Thats true, but at the same time...if done correctly...even middle class women it would have the same effect, would destroy the ***** shield. Most of the approaches i did were where i felt the "need" to approach rather than the "want" just to practice. This most likely showed. At uni, the girls i approached...were ones i definitely wanted to go up to. That was the major difference.

I got a question for ya DJC:
I think Direct Approaching takes a sh!tload of balls and confidence in order to attempt. But in terms of seduction... gettin someone to do what you want them to do, do you think there is any involved in Direct Game? Would you say you are using technique or seductive skills to help your chances with girls or just sifting through the masses until you find a girl already primed and ready to go to bed?
Actually, i wouldn't say, "Get them to do what YOU want them to" i'd say its more on the lines of "You get them to do what they've ALREADY have wanted". I think direct is an entire mindset. You are being true to what u think of her and what you want to do with her. Anything else is to make that happen. No BS, no tricks, no gimmicks, no techniques. Just all out seducing her. But yes, i think im partly doing both. It will always be a numbers game no matter what we think.

But props for gettin back in the field in a real way. Im slowly startin to pick up a little steam and when I do, I'd like you to drop some real critique on my stuff. Dont sugar coat it either man. Be str8 up with me like I am with you. Fvck being PC over the internet, lets get laid, lol.
Thanks alot for your advice man! I'll critique it...don't worry ;-)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kenichi said:
I can honestly say i did the best i could at the time. All these approaches were in a 2 month period, so of course im gonna be rough around the edges. I'm closing more recently. At the time, i just really cared about getting over AA. But now, i go for the close more often. But i did get something out of it, a learning experience. I learned to not assume that a girl doesn't like if she doesn't say much...she was just shy and caught off guard....but still had interest.

Oh yea....Thanks theFonz! Glad im inspiring people. Course thank you too Greenlake as always my rival ;-)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A New Motivation

This upcoming Saturday is a date party. A big goal of mine for this week is to get a girl who looks very stunning in a black dress(As there was a girl who did the previous date party i went to) to be a date. But it will be as a result of gaming/doing direct. Too many hot girls walk by on campus. Gonna take advantage of this opportunity. So this will give me more motivation to get what i want. :)
I'll keep updates with you all this week on how it goes in terms of finding one.

kenichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said: