Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The circle of attraction.....it's contagious

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So......is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that women in a given social circle tend to be attracted to the same guy? Almost like if you are "that guy" you become anchored into that role. It's an interesting thing I have noticed.

Here's a couple of examples:

Went out the other night with my biz partner and some friends. We went downtown and met up with a group of girls I know, and one of them has a thing for my biz partner. There was another chick with her that I had met but he had not. He was introduced to this new chick and from the first minute she seemed to be mesmerized by him. It just seemed as if there was some kind of spark there that was created simply by the other chick having a thing for him.

Not to be outdone myself, I have noticed similar things happen the OPPOSITE when we are around a different social circle where one or more of the women is attracted to ME.

There is another group of friends that my biz partner and I hang with, but I am in a little tighter than he is with them.

In THIS particular social circle, I am the one who gets most of the attention from the women.

I'm not going to go into too much detail, but basically this group hinges around a good friend of mine and his girlfriend. His girl is the one who always tries to hook me up with her friends, cousins, coworkers, you name it.

The first time I met my buddy's girl, one of her friends was there and by the end of the night she was all over me. Meeting my buddy's girl seemed to become a doorway for opportunity for ME within this social circle.

Another one of the chicks in that group later on took a liking to me. We fooled around a couple of times, then she introduces me to one of her friends. We all go downtown one night, and the next thing you know I have the friend in her undies in my jacuzzi. Well, the chick that liked me didn't care too much for that and flipped me the bird as she was exiting my place, but I did end up fukking her 20 yr old. friend.

There's also another female friend of mine I hang with quite a bit. We have made out a couple of times, but for the most part we are just friends. We are pretty flirtatious around one another though, and recently I met one of her good friends. Guess what? Yep, the friend picked up on the vibe and now the friend seems good to go.

I could go on and on with other examples, but the point is that it seems that once you become anchored in a social circle as being sexually attractive, that attraction rubs off on others in the group and you become "THE MAN" in that situation.

Now I'm NOT talking about women who you are in a relationship with. THAT seems to work the opposite, to a point. When a chick has officially claimed you as HERS, chick code frowns upon other women in the group 0utwardly expressing attraction toward you. But when you are still "fair game" and one person has not officially staked her claim, it's almost like a chain reaction or a domino effect with other women.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman value what there friends say. Example say if a girl thinks your ok, but all her friends think your super hot then she is likely to bang you even if she is not really attracted to you. One of my ex FB would always have different girls around and it just seemed like that whole group of girls wanted me. I did bang 3 of them. Man she was a great FB. LOL

The lesson here is woman value what there friends say and will sometimes bang you because of it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Woman value what there friends say. Example say if a girl thinks your ok, but all her friends think your super hot then she is likely to bang you even if she is not really attracted to you. One of my ex FB would always have different girls around and it just seemed like that whole group of girls wanted me. I did bang 3 of them. Man she was a great FB. LOL

The lesson here is woman value what there friends say and will sometimes bang you because of it.
Yes, but I think it goes deeper than that.

Of course, if one chick demonstrates interest it automatically drops all kinds of barriers with her friends. I think that's the main part of it but I also believe it has to do with the competitive nature of women.

Like I said, the story changes 180 degrees after she has (or believes she has) some sort of claim on you. But in the beginning stages when she is telling all of her friends how hot you are, it rubs off on them and they go into competition mode.

The last chick I dated (more like a FB but she was a little more into it than me) I still hang out with sometimes, and it's a dead end as far as that circle of attraction goes. Even when I hang out with her FRIENDS without her around the circle is broken.

In contrast, within another group of my friends I mentioned earlier, pretty much every time we go out I meet a new chick that starts giving me buying signals. The only difference is that within the first group I am "off limits" and in the second group I am "fair game".

To sum it up I think there are a few different forces at work here. #1 is the instant comfort level of women who can see that other women are comfortable around you. #2 is just like you said- women value the opinions of their friends and it rubs off on others in the group. #3 If a woman has no real or implied claim to exclusivity, it puts her friends into competition mode and they all vie for you attention.

The way I see it, the easiest way to attract women in this case is for them to see you exchanging a sexual vibe with other women in the group, but not to the point where your interaction with any one of them would be enough to make other chicks feel like they need to back off.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought of something.

It's kind of like being at an auction with a friend. Your friend sees something that catches his eye, and before you know it he has you convinced that this little doodad is the coolest thing on earth. You didn't even know what the thing was when you walked in, but he has you so hyped on it you start bidding against him to get it. On the other hand, if he told you up front that this is the last piece he needs for his rare matchbook collection that he had been searching for your entire life, you wouldn't even think twice about trying to bid against him.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call it 'Referral Sex'. I made a post about it a couple of years ago. You is playin it right if you be banging a chick and all her buddies ;)

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this is great. I have seen this dynamic in action with different groups of friends and didn't realize exactly what was going on. Now i understand much better. It is so obvious now, that I am seeing all sorts of junk that I was sortof blinded too.....wow.....

I never really realized that simply talking to or dating one girl in the group shut it down for me with the others in the circle....even if its nothing serious with the chick im talking to...u can notice the barriers that get put up if you pay close enough attention.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
I call it 'Referral Sex'. I made a post about it a couple of years ago. You is playin it right if you be banging a chick and all her buddies ;)
I'm not exactly setting the world on fire with the amount of sex I've been getting lately (too lazy, not wanting to deal with the negs, work 7 days a week, etc) but it seems like with a couple of groups of friends I have I could be humping several of them at any given time. It's just nice to know that you always have reserves.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BADA-BING said:
I never really realized that simply talking to or dating one girl in the group shut it down for me with the others in the circle....even if its nothing serious with the chick im talking to...u can notice the barriers that get put up if you pay close enough attention.
The point I was trying to make is that if you play your cards right the barriers will crumble like the Berlin wall. Just talking to a chick isn't gonna get you blackballed, mater of fact it should HELP your case with other women. It's when one of the chicks stakes a claim on you that you get shut down from more opportunities. Gotta learn how to walk that tightrope!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, good point. Very few people are very good at thinking for themselves.