Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Bigger Picture

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(For the depressed.So **** off if you're not into philosophy)

"Everything happens for a reason"

My choices and their consequences.

If I would have been pretty I would have neglected to study the art of seduction or I would have developed a system for myself with a gigantic shortage on knowledge and experience.I would not know what fatal mistakes men make with women.

If a b'itch would not have become a member of my family I would have stayed a nice guy and everyone could make me do what they wanted me to do.I would not have been able to recognize the mistakes many males make with their female counterparts.

If I had not spent the 90's (from 12-22 years old) without a girl the whole period, I would have never become patient and cool.I would still whine about why I can't get the girl I want.

If I would not have taken risks now and then I would have never become confident.

If I would not have made any mistakes till now I would not have learned many things.

If I had not gotten any comment on what I do I wouldn't have been able to improve myself.

If someone had not twisted my arm I still would not see that in battle everything is allowed.

If the people I know would not have seen me as a loser at first I could have never had the drive to become succesful at everything I do.

If I would not have met the people who thought they could beat me I wouldn't have become arrogant and assertive (which I both use in a good way.)

If I wouldn't have passed any chances I would have never ask myself why I live and would have never gotten to the conclusion that life is not about why you live but about how you live it and what you can learn from it.

If I would not have learned all those boring things at school I still wouldn't know what career I exactly like to work up to.

If I had smiled every f*ckin' day people would have forgotten I am human too.

If I hadn't grown up among housewives I would have never ended up liking thin, beautiful legged independent women.

If I hadn't grown up with feminine characteristics in my personality I would have never been able to become the alpha male I am now.

If I had not fallen in love with about fifty girls and women I wouldn't have become the man I am now.

If I had not met b'itches I wouldn't have known they existed and I wouldn't have developed ways to beat them at their own games.

What I'm trying to say is; Wether you believe it or not, everything happens for a reason.There is only one choice and all the rest is wrong (Yes, The X Files).This doesn't mean you can't choose the wrong one at all.If you do you'll be guided to your ultimate choice anyway.The easy way or the hard way.If I hadn't screwed up that many things in my life I would have never learned to party and have fun every time I could and wanted to.If I hadn't met you guys on this site I would still feel all alone during the periods I fail in life.I wish I could explain to you that in the end when you enjoy life you're not going to want or need any girlfriend but you are going to say "I don't need any girl to be happy but she's welcome in my life anyway." Don't be too hard on yourself.Living your life only seems useless sometimes because YOU can't see the bigger picture.

"Everything is true for those who believe" (Jim Phelps, Mission: Impossible)

kelwaller

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post and true,everything does happen for a reason.

------------------
"In hell's kitchen i chef the impossible"- mob deep " I bet you never heard of a player wit no game..told the truth to get what i want but shot it with no shame"-Outkast ATliens

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
deep deep keep up the good work bro, glad to see your motivated and that you see things on a grand scale.:up: