The bad thing about SS

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
The bad thing about SS

Hello my DJ friends.
Here I bring to you folks what I find out every day…

I’ve read around that SS can be bad.
Agree.
In fact, SS is manipulation, is a mind-f****** sequence.
That’s bad stuff.
Well, it depends on the situation and the perspective.
1. If your love life is all about SS, then the mind-f***** is you, my friend. SS is a part of the DJ toolbox, not the toolbox. SS is a choice, when you approach a girl, you know you can use it. You must have options! It’s like sex: you don’t do it always the same way, always the same position. Sometimes you want to change things a little. I mean, sometimes you use one technique, sometimes you use another and sometimes you just do it (my choice).
2. If you don’t like the “traditional-old-fashioned-DJ style”, sorry, man, you’re lazy and you ain’t going far in this road. If you can’t keep an LTR, you must change something in your life. A pattern won’t help you with it.
3. There’s fun everywhere in the process. There’s fun getting and there’s fun having the girl. It is good to have both, but there are times when we just want to seal the deal ASAP. In some other situations we want the challenge (my exercise) and the outcome is merely a consequence, or not. Through SS we throw away the big challenge and, obviously, the fun of it.

There would be more but I’m tired of writing now.

My advice is: Don’t make SS your life, make SS a simple part of it.

“Humans can’t despise knowledge”.
Alien Joe

Send your comments…

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Harry Cash
The bad thing about SS

Hello my DJ friends.
Here I bring to you folks what I find out every day…

I’ve read around that SS can be bad.
Agree.
In fact, SS is manipulation, is a mind-f****** sequence.
That’s bad stuff.
Well, it depends on the situation and the perspective.
1. If your love life is all about SS, then the mind-f***** is you, my friend. SS is a part of the DJ toolbox, not the toolbox. SS is a choice, when you approach a girl, you know you can use it. You must have options! It’s like sex: you don’t do it always the same way, always the same position. Sometimes you want to change things a little. I mean, sometimes you use one technique, sometimes you use another and sometimes you just do it (my choice).

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want a ONS, why bother using another technique?

2. If you don’t like the “traditional-old-fashioned-DJ style”, sorry, man, you’re lazy and you ain’t going far in this road. If you can’t keep an LTR, you must change something in your life. A pattern won’t help you with it.

I totally disagree with you here. Most girls ARE NOT LTR material. Let me repeat this: Most girls ARE NOT LTR material. And the "traditional-old-fashioned-DJ style" isn't gospel. It has to be adapted and used as one sees fit.

3. There’s fun everywhere in the process. There’s fun getting and there’s fun having the girl. It is good to have both, but there are times when we just want to seal the deal ASAP. In some other situations we want the challenge (my exercise) and the outcome is merely a consequence, or not. Through SS we throw away the big challenge and, obviously, the fun of it.

And you point is...?

There would be more but I’m tired of writing now.

My advice is: Don’t make SS your life, make SS a simple part of it.

Yah, but don't go around whining about SS.

“Humans can’t despise knowledge”.
Alien Joe

Send your comments…