Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The alternate viewpoint

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BobbDobbs,

"There are some concepts that are naturally complex. But generally, extreme verbosity is usually a cover for lack of substance.

Also, flawed arguments are best delivered in massive verbiage. A concise telling keeps all the premises in current memory, allowing the mind to easily see the logic or illogic. A long telling can seperate the key premises into long and short term memories -- where concurrent access is not so easy. Logical soundness is then usually assumed rather than proven.

Con artists are always gifted talkers. The longer they can talk, the more successful they are."

For all of you who are lost, this guy is basically demonstrating that when people try to make a point that is flawed, the most effective way is to do it is by disguising it in a LONG, drawn out essay, using complex words so that the reader won't be able to understand, thus see what the person is REALLY talking about to be able to judge for themselves if they agree with the person's point or not. A.K.A.: he believes D9's concept is wrong, but is disguised in pages and pages of confusing sentences so that you'll be confused reading it so you'll assume that since it SOUNDS like she knows what she's talking about - that she actually does.

I don't agree with this at all BobDobbs. In fact I think the "massive verbiage" is the biggest weakness she has because a lot of guys, especially from THIS board, do not have the attention span to make a serious attempt at understanding it, ESPECIALLY since it's coming from "a girl"; and we've made up a silly generalization that no girls know what they are talking about.

I've read her material many, many times and it makes complete sense to me and it will help anybody who reads it beyond what I could explain with words. If the DJ Bible is the selecting of colors on a computer's desktop to make it look pretty; D9's material is the coding that goes on in the background that MAKES all of that happen to begin with.

I will write a post about it in the tips section very soon. I've tried explaining it before but people's egos get in the way and are stuck on the fact that since a woman wrote it, it couldn't possibly make sense. ESPECIALLY if it invalidates everything that we've "learned" to pickup chicks which gives us the ego trip to feel better and higher than all the "AFC" guys around us.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
...he believes D9's concept is wrong, but is disguised in pages and pages of confusing sentences...

I've read her material many, many times and it makes complete sense to me and it will help anybody who reads it beyond what I could explain with words.
First I don't know what she is saying so I don't know if it is wrong. Secondly, if you can't explain something with words, you're just fooling yourself if you think you understand it.

The first rule in writing composition is that if you can't find words for your thoughts, you probably don't understand what you're thinking.

Whether the author is a woman or not has no relevance to me. But I know concise writing when I see it and I know foggy writing when I see it. She happens to be a veritable fog machine.