Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Terrorists have hit a new low....bombing a kid concert....

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Manchester, and the bomber was actually neighbours with my friends gran.... I also have another friend who lost a work colleague in the explosion. It's pretty crazy what has happened, you never think it will happen on your doorstep but goes to show you are never really safe.

Its an awful tragedy and my heart goes out to the victims families. It's one thing killing innocent people but targeting innocent children is a new low.

The intelligence services knew about this family and knew they were a risk. Yet they still let them live in the UK. You have to ask why they let them stay in the UK. Why do we have such a relaxed immigration policy in the UK? My theory is we are looking for an excuse to go in heavy in the East instead of playing with these proxy wars. I don't trust the government one bit and often I feel they are just as guilty as these terrorists.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Lax homeland immigration policies = bought out politicians = cheaper labor cost = higher corporate profits = more terrorist caused civilian casualties in the homeland.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bombing kid concerts, Chuck E. Cheese's, etc.: "Coming to an America that won't allow its President to secure its borders" near you.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Manchester, and the bomber was actually neighbours with my friends gran.... I also have another friend who lost a work colleague in the explosion. It's pretty crazy what has happened, you never think it will happen on your doorstep but goes to show you are never really safe.

Its an awful tragedy and my heart goes out to the victims families. It's one thing killing innocent people but targeting innocent children is a new low.

The intelligence services knew about this family and knew they were a risk. Yet they still let them live in the UK. You have to ask why they let them stay in the UK. Why do we have such a relaxed immigration policy in the UK? My theory is we are looking for an excuse to go in heavy in the East instead of playing with these proxy wars. I don't trust the government one bit and often I feel they are just as guilty as these terrorists.
Hmmmmm, it's the price of globalism/progressivism. Wonder why Japan and Poland don't have these sorts of problems?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Candles
Pianos
Flowers
and..........
bee tattoos

Yeah, they must be so scared............................