Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity's Pictures (View and Post Opinions)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi, yes, these guys I know are eating horribly, I mean they are eating the processed garbage of pizza, fried chicken, etc., like every day and seemingly a TON of it.

And they are big, bulky, and toned up. I swear, I can post their Facebook pages to you in a PM so they don't come up in Search Engines. They claim they aren't juicing but they have to be doing something because that makes no damn sense.

Maybe the opposite of what we've been taught is true? Maybe you CAN eat fvcked up while looking like MR. OLYMPIA at the same time?

Yes, they are another example!

The dudes I'm referencing are just as big, bulky, and cut like these guys are. Look how horrible they eat Espi. Processed garbage, all day long.
That might be for display. I knew a fitness model female who did that. But behind the scenes she was only eating one meal a day or super clean all week and you catch her gorging. It's a magic trick. And then other folks bodies don't absorb nutrition so they gotta eat a ton.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, well, this 1st Quarter (since January) hasn't been GOOD in terms of my fitness and eating schedule.

Long story short, I've fallen off. I'm not FAT or anything, still about the same weight but my Abs aren't like they used to look in my pictures.

It's like I can't control my cravings (been just eating whatever I want on days I shouldn't) and the stress of my new position (on top of my old position I'm still doing on the side) isn't helping either.

Guess my question is, what do you guys do when you fall off a bit? Espi I think you mentioned falling off before at one time, how did you get back on it? I'm not in HORRIBLE shape now, I've been still working out, but it's just not been on the regular schedule as before so my 6 pack is down to a 4 pack now.

Also I've been feeling just tired as hell lately, don't know if it's lack of sleep or what it is. So that adds to me just missing workout sessions.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess my question is, what do you guys do when you fall off a bit? Espi I think you mentioned falling off before at one time, how did you get back on it? I'm not in HORRIBLE shape now, I've been still working out, but it's just not been on the regular schedule as before so my 6 pack is down to a 4 pack now.

Also I've been feeling just tired as hell lately, don't know if it's lack of sleep or what it is. So that adds to me just missing workout sessions.
Listen to your body. Take a week off of everything - women, going out, eating out, gym. Just work, self-study, and cooking your own meals. Your body will feel better in a few days with better sleep and food. Once you feel back to normal, start with the gym and ease back in the extra curriculurs.

I have those funks periodically. Sleep, food, gym in order is usually the best way to recover. Usually only lasts 3-7 days.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to your body. Take a week off of everything - women, going out, eating out, gym. Just work, self-study, and cooking your own meals. Your body will feel better in a few days with better sleep and food. Once you feel back to normal, start with the gym and ease back in the extra curriculurs.

I have those funks periodically. Sleep, food, gym in order is usually the best way to recover. Usually only lasts 3-7 days.
Yeah, just been going through some changes especially with the added stress from the new position with the quotas established.

I haven't fallen off lol, it's just that I've taken more "cheat meal days" than I normally do and I've missed a couple workout sessions.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Still be fvcking up on my eating plan. It's just that I had been on it for so long and I just feel like I want to kick back.....and relax.

Anybody ever do that? But I just feel so guilty, plus my 6 pack has turned into a 4 pack!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still be fvcking up on my eating plan. It's just that I had been on it for so long and I just feel like I want to kick back.....and relax.

Anybody ever do that? But I just feel so guilty, plus my 6 pack has turned into a 4 pack!!
4 pack to 6 pack is probably only 2-3 weeks of eating clean ( low carb ) away.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been complacent with my diet until recently and my body fat % slowly crept up to 20%!

Chill out, recharge & get back at it!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Key is to get back up, dust yourself off, and get back to it. It's never easy.

@EyeBRollin gave good advice, in my opinion. Take a week or two off. No harm in that, as long as you get back to it.
Espi I know you had went through bouts (I believe) when you stopped working out and eating right.

- What were some of your motivations for not staying on the plan?
- How easy was it for you to get back on the plan?

I just feel like right now, my body/soul/motivation in this area is just on a "break". It's like I had been eating right and working out consistently for so long (since April 2015 to January 2017 on a consistent basis) that it's like NOW something in me keeps telling me that I "deserve" this break.

The only problem is that I've gone way down in weight, invested in new clothes, and I DO NOT want to go up in weight again. Also the 6 pack at least for right now....is GONE. It's a 4 pack if I flex hard but I'm also bloated as fvck right now.

I feel bad. I really do.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem is that I've gone way down in weight, invested in new clothes, and I DO NOT want to go up in weight again. Also the 6 pack at least for right now....is GONE. It's a 4 pack if I flex hard but I'm also bloated as fvck right now.
Weird question, but how's your farting situation? I remember you saying you had terrible gas when you started eating healthy. Did that ever clear up?

I'm with the others. I'd let your body heal for a while. Maybe do some stretching or something and keep your diet clean for a few weeks.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Weird question, but how's your farting situation? I remember you saying you had terrible gas when you started eating healthy. Did that ever clear up?

I'm with the others. I'd let your body heal for a while. Maybe do some stretching or something and keep your diet clean for a few weeks.
It never really got that better. It has times when it's bad, then times when it's regular. Honestly, that was another thing that "motivated" me to take a break. I never really understood how eating healthy caused my stomach to explode like that.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've already taken my shirtless pics off my social media and OLD profiles. The 6 pack is gone, if I squeeze hard I can see a 4 pack, but it's just not the same.

This year has been a very good year in terms of financial progressions, but it's been a very BAD year for me personally. I've been stressed out, not getting enough sleep, I've fvcked up my workout schedule, fvcked up my diet, etc. It's like to cope with the stress and depression, I eat bad food, drink, and have sex.

I've had bouts where I got back on my workout plan and eating plan, only to fall right the fvck back off of it again. This has been a challenging year personally........very challenging year.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont even need more than a 4pack, you got the career in check. Be happy about that too

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to bump my thread here.

I feel so bad lol. Looking back at my pictures and how RIPPED/TONED I was. I haven't completely fallen off (still workout) but the eating part of it is not good right now.

Not making excuses, but I've been stressed and over-worked (but hitting my financial goals though). I'm also in this "mood" where I feel as though I want to just continue to be "loose" and not on the tight eating schedule that I was before.

But I feel bad. I miss my 6 pack. I hate taking my shirt off now and it not being there. Anybody ever get into this rut?

logicallefty

Reaction score

I feel so bad lol. Looking back at my pictures and how RIPPED/TONED I was. I haven't completely fallen off (still workout) but the eating part of it is not good right now.

Not making excuses, but I've been stressed and over-worked (but hitting my financial goals though). I'm also in this "mood" where I feel as though I want to just continue to be "loose" and not on the tight eating schedule that I was before.

But I feel bad. I miss my 6 pack. I hate taking my shirt off now and it not being there. Anybody ever get into this rut?
Yes, I have. I used to have a 6 pack which is now a beer gut. Similar deal as you as i got over worked and over stressed and let myself slip. Then I got hurt and couldn't work out for 7 months. I'm back at it now but at my age its going to be harder to get the 6 pack to return than it was to get it the first time.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ten, wasup bro. Nice to see you back here again. What exercise program did you use? Also, was your diet a Keto Diet or another diet. I got two months to get my 6 pack popping for Summer parties bro.

Also, check out the Cryptocurrency thread dog. Get into some investing.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I rather have a reasonabley flat stomach, but big arms, back, chest, legs..

Never felt the need for 6 pack abs!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow, that afro is not cutting it. It seems to me that a proper afro should be spherical or cylindrical. Whatshisname that used to play for the 49ers has a glorious spherical afro. The physique looks very good without being ridiculous.