Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talking to ex, still like her

lucky13

Don Juan
Reaction score
history-
met this girl at a sporting event, started talking alot, met up a few times, we both really liked eachother. we both told eachother we liked eachother more than friends after about a month of the flirtatious stuff, i waited to ask her to be my gf, but when i did she was really happy and we talked all the time (those all nighters on the phone and stuff... we lived pretty far away) but then after an akward run in with her parrents, they took away her phone/privlages, and so she broke up with me, told me she loved me but she just couldnt (this is when we were 16).

after this, i sort of stopped contact with her, and she started going out with another guy who lived alot closer. she was with this guy for a little over a year, and they broke up awhile back, and when they broke up, she started talking to me again, and said she was sorry for the way she ended things, now weve been talking for like 3-4 months again, talking nearly everyday whether on aim or on the phone, or rarely in person. sometimes we talk about when we were together, but it gets kind of akward ex: how girls always do the <3 thing, she did that to me once on aim, and then instantly was apologetic, saying sorry if that was akward, but i know she does it to alot of other guys she talks to...

well i still really like her, ive been with 2 girls since then, and they just dont really compare (not just looks wise, shes smart, funny, just awesome) im not sure if shes still interested in me, but i think theres still just something little there i can work with, what are some ways i can hint to her that i still like her, or make her think of me in that way again?? should i bring up our relationship more? im really open to anything.....

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry buddy but you've just been "friended"!!!! this girl is an attention ho with a capital-A. i had dated this girl in the past and i finally got into the whole icq phenomenon and my ex must have had me on the wait list cause as soon as i signed on, she senty me a friend request. i got excited to because she must have still wanted me for me to be on her wait list. well over time i just got the runaround on how much she loved dating me and said she wished things could have been differently even though i mentioned us getting together again she said it wouldn't work out and we were better off as friends. i just clicked on ignore and never wasted another minute talking to her. women as friends...not worth it.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lucky13 said:
what are some ways i can hint to her that i still like her, or make her think of me in that way again?? should i bring up our relationship more? im really open to anything.....
Why stop at hinting?

Insanity is probably right, you've just made a new friend!

Why don't you just start gaming her with every skill in your repertoire. If she asks you if you're trying to get back with her, just reply with a fairly nonchalant "Yep, how am I doing?" Don't be an a***hole and don't think that you are likely to get her back, just enjoy the game and the chance to practise.

What have you got to lose? Your best friend?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it be.

Forget it, she went from you, to some other guy, back to you...

Hmm.

I know what i'd do, i'd be nice about it, and say that we're better off as friends, then, go out and sarge my ass off.