Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking about her without talking about her

TOneThousand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I noticed I'm doing lately that I've had positive results with. Reframing discussion "about her" into topics that are not about her.

Example of question about the woman: "Hey have you been to that new karaoke place on Suave street?"

Example of rephrasing it so it's not about the woman: "Hey do you know anyone that's been to the new karaoke place on Suave street? Because it looks cool and I wonder if it's worth checking out"

Maybe this is obvious to more experienced dudes than me but I've just been workshopping it lately. In the first example the emphasis is on "have YOU been to the karaoke place". In the second one it's "has anyone been to the KARAOKE place". I feel like there's a complete absence of neediness in the second ex of the question while also inviting her to talk about the new place if she knows it

A lot of the time she tries to then make the discussion about her

Another example would be something like this:
  • Girl tells you she works at Suave incorporated
  • You say - Really? do YOU like working at Suave incorporated
  • OR you say - Really? So do you think MOST PEOPLE like working at Suave incorporated?
Again this is something I'm playing with but I dig the idea. Glad to hear from experience or results if you've played around with this.

-T1K