Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking Pictures...

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suck at taking pictures. I mean, I pose, but my face doesn't turn out right. Even when I make a straight face, the pic still looks ugly in my eyes.

I don't know what it is. It's like pics just come out ugly (to me).

And the problem here is, how do I take a pic w/ my girl? I was at her house yesterday and we was takin pics together on her phone. I don't want no ugly pic of me on her phone, cuz then her friends will see it and be like "damn, he aint all that".

Iono, does anyone else have trouble w/ pics? Maybe we should just refrain from doing closeups?

svarog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try different angles!

Like look to the side and such. Or bow head down. Find position that works and always use it! Could be your model pose.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe you're just ugly, dude :whistle:

Don't try to look good on a picture. Just relax and let someone make one while you're enjoying yourself. Go out for a day with friends and let someone bring a cam with him/her and shoot some photo's during the event. There always gonna be a nice picture with it

Ow, and BTW, who cares what other people think about your photo's man.

And if all else fails, just don't make any pictures ;)

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn your shoulders a little to one direction, look directly at camera, and tilt your head slightly back towards the shoulder farthest from the camera.