Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

taking it slow

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm dating a girl she's wants something serious and she has kids so she wants a man she can bring around them etc. So we are taking it slow so I assume it's to be sure I ain't crazy especially if I'm gonna be around her daughter's. We go on dates have sex all that about once a week. When were with each other she's all over me super affectionate etc. My concerns are that here and there she may ignore a texts and we go a couple days no contact. I play it cool cause it's still early and I don't wanna be needy and clingy. We've already established that although we aren't bf/gf we only mess with each other. It's been hard since all my attention is on one girl I don't really have others to distract me from her and just give me that whole feeling of abundance. Don't get me wrong either although I got her on the mind a lot she doesn't know I keep it cool with her. I need some suggestions on how I can get in a more relaxed state of mind during these slow periods.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple... Fvck other women while you're fvcking her.

Also, this is a single mom. You will never be her priority. Her kids and the father of those kids will always be the priority before you. You are just a substitute with a wallet.

If I were you, I would NOT get seriously involved with her. You will never win with a single mom.

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Damn cold hearted brother. The kids father isn't in their life besides a check every month. Ehhh we made that agreement to be exclusive with each other so I'll stick by that unless I see things are going downhill.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Damn cold hearted brother. The kids father isn't in their life besides a check every month. Ehhh we made that agreement to be exclusive with each other so I'll stick by that unless I see things are going downhill.
He’s not being cold hearted. He’s giving you some real world advice.

Getting serious with a single mom is the road to frustration and financial drain. And this one already ignores your texts & goes no contact for a couple of days.

-Augustus-

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep it simple as she has kids to worry about so your going to be secondary to her. Just make it about having a date each week and the sex thing and that's it. She's tell you how she wants it in her actions, just read back what you wrote will tell you.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the fact that she's a single mommy it's an even bigger red flag that the father isn't in the picture. It gives you the broader picture of the type of man she decided to have kids with. Why exactly is he not in the picture? Don't actually ask her this....lol

Do yourself a favor and make this the last single mommy that you "date". Believe me you will thank yourself yrs later on down the road.