Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking back love and romance, the MASCULINE way

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Im also trying to show people hoiw to act in LTR because they are getting wussy. Unfortunately most of my tips get dissed by guys who forgot how ot be a man. This is crazy ****. You act man to get woman and then You stop beeing a man who got the woman and start beeing a *****.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me evil... but I GET DELIGHTED whenever I see defeated rivals and pissed off boyfriends... even if im not really interested in that woman at all...
Sounds like Angelina Jolie.

Mad Banana

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
How do natural males do it? The dominant, masculine leader is WHO THEY ARE. It's not a front. It's not a fallacy. It's the real them. THEY ARE just being themselves. They can even be in love, and not get screwed over, cuz they are in touch with their nature as men, and love makes them want to be more masculine, and not more feminine. This plays into romance too. Showering her with gifts, being her servant, whatever, is not real romance. It's a farce that's been sold to us in a brown bag with a bad label, and we bought it. Real romance is what sweeps her off her feet, takes her and shows you that world you can bring her into where she is being submissive and loving it..
Yes, I`v been there for w few short moments... however, for most of the time I have problems arriving at that place, this mindset. Funny thing is its when I`m like that when I have most fun, am most myself and most masculine.

But problem is, I think it was mostly like that when I didn`t care for a particular girl - not that hot, not wanted her that much OR just felt good and didn`t care for a short time... but how to get her, how to stop carring too much, I still have problem with this, and whats worse, the more I want the worse it becomes... I`m running in circles because of this, sometimes damn it...!

any advices?

how to let go?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This tip has been helping me out, i'll bump it

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
METALHEAD, this should be stickied. Wonderful effort. This is a point which hasn't been properly dealt with until now.

I too, in my old dead life, used to believe I could only keep up the facade of the Knight in shining Armani until I thought she was ready and open to the "real me", I mean the "wussbag doormat" that lived in me. The I realized something peculiar happened when I opened my heart and bared my deepest soul to her. She split. And rightly so.

Respect is everything. Respect for yourself and how you're viewed by those in your company.

Good job brother:wave:

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post!

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best posts I've read. So true! I've realised more and more lately that being a true DJ isn't about learning tricks or becoming a real badass but awakening the dormant masculinity inherent within all of us. Its good to hear someone put it into writing and strike a balance between the two big pitfalls of the community

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! I went down the road of killing my emotions and wished I hadn't.

It seems such a large price to pay for the lesson that I just need to tune into my masculinity.

I like that, "tune into" (MetalFortress said it first). It's pointing out that what you need is already there. Any effort is simply in matching frequencies with it. The same goes for making friends. Effort is counterproductive, really. We have active natures and that should be embraced, but the only way to love is passive in nature - just ACCEPTING the connection that's ALREADY THERE.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, tuning into your masculinity is all about self-perception. Every guru who speaks the truth is saying the same thing: You must SEE yourself as the prize, believe it 110% and live that way.

The meta-frame of your life must be so. Confidence, ****y/funny, all those things are a byproduct of seeing yourself as the prize.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeyondCharm said:
Well, tuning into your masculinity is all about self-perception. Every guru who speaks the truth is saying the same thing: You must SEE yourself as the prize, believe it 110% and live that way.

The meta-frame of your life must be so. Confidence, ****y/funny, all those things are a byproduct of seeing yourself as the prize.
I agree but that's a bit too cerebral in my opinion. Just go with the feeling. You can't love with your brain.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gubby said:
I agree but that's a bit too cerebral in my opinion. Just go with the feeling. You can't love with your brain.
That sounds like a hallmark card Gubby.

Seeing yourself as the prize is the first step to overcoming most of the problems men on this site face.

However, I don't think we're actually on different pages. I agree with the original thread poster that love and romance are critical components of achieving the most joy, pleasure and euphoria from the relationships we have with women. My point is to emphasize that we can do all of that while remaining in the prize mentality.

In order to seduce someone, you must also allow yourself to be seduced to some extent. Replace the words seduce with love and you get the same thing.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love discovering older stuff for the first time, great OP.